Anything to be aware of dating a single mom?

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
I wouldn't date a chick who had my own Kids. Children are little monsters that know they can do anything without consequences. Fuck kids.... Ive been in a relationship for 16 years she knows under no circumstance are we having a child unless she decides to become a single mom.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Years ago I dated a woman with a 1 year old baby. Terrible idea.

The father wasn't even in the picture at all, but it was still a bad experience.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I wouldn't date a chick who had my own Kids. Children are little monsters that know they can do anything without consequences. Fuck kids.... Ive been in a relationship for 16 years she knows under no circumstance are we having a child unless she decides to become a single mom.

She probably will. Just saying.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Jesus Ralf that's rough. How you holdin up. Have you communicated with her since the break-up, did you block her on facebook, listening to Fleetwood Mac's Landslide on repeat, etc.

As for dad stuff and gratitude, I can honestly say most if not all kids really don't grasp the sacrifices adults make for kids.

It's all good brother, I feel like I dodged a major bullet, it was a slow burn the past two months after I moved out until we've been fully broken up. I tried reconnecting with her and we tried relationship counseling which I found was an absolute waste of my time as all it ended up was her crying and then she was mad at me afterwards for whatever I had said during the session. I have not talked to her and I've avoided Facebook since, I had two months to deal with my feelings and thats made it easier to get over her.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Years ago I dated a woman with a 1 year old baby. Terrible idea.

The father wasn't even in the picture at all, but it was still a bad experience.

I almost did the same a few years ago. Then I came to my senses and stopped keeping in touch with her.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
We should be talking about the joys of dating a NOT so single mom. Riskier and more rewarding, trust me.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
This is all I can think of now:

jerry-maguire-featured.jpg

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
We should be talking about the joys of dating a NOT so single mom. Riskier and more rewarding, trust me.

on that note... dating a single mom is probably safer than dating multiple moms, in relationships or not?

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
You can always turn gay and fuck men instead. No children attached! Unless they are married, but if the wife doesn't know, wel...........

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I almost did the same a few years ago. Then I came to my senses and stopped keeping in touch with her.

Yeah, I was young. It took me about 2 months to figure out it wasn't going to work. Dropped her like a bad habit.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'm late to this one...and I'll admit that I have no personal experience as I'm still married...but...

At pushing 40, I've now seen my fair share of dating/remarriage relationships catch on fire and explode because of previous children.

It all depends on the woman, but I saw earlier that someone said the kids will make/break the relationship and by what I've seen, this is 100% correct. If the woman is more loyal to her children than she is you...and if those kids decide that they don't like you, you're screwed, it's over. One of the dumpster fires is a good friend of mine that I know to be a great person. For some reason or another, the children of gal he was dating decided they didn't want him around and in short order, it was done. In my age group, the children are 5-15 years old tops...and that is a BAD age if they do not like you.

I'm glad to say that I do not have to deal with this, by what I've seen, it is not something I'd want to go through.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Kids inherently dislike a new parental figure. And a good parent always puts their kids needs first. This kind of puts things in a vicious circle for any intruders to this arena. You can buy the kids off with toys and junk. Or just wait until you find someone without kids or with kids who are adults. You can't win in this arena.

My sister and I always hated my stepdad.. We are pretty sure he hated us. There will never be good kinship there. Just resentment.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Just bang a married one.

The husband will take care of the bills, you'll take care of the joy. JUst don't get caught. :keke:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
guys who fuck married women are trash, i've always thought this, but it's kinda common and i often wonder if i'm the trash

edit: i mean i know i am trash but i wonder if my line of thinking, 'guys who knowingly fuck married women are trash' is inherently wrong.

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
guys who fuck married women are trash, i've always thought this, but it's kinda common and i often wonder if i'm the trash

edit: i mean i know i am trash but i wonder if my line of thinking, 'guys who knowingly fuck married women are trash' is inherently wrong.

If she consents, she's the trash in the first place :keke:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy

Nope I agree. Old way of thinking and loyalty is becoming a rare thing these days.