Anything to be aware of dating a single mom?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
guys who fuck married women are trash, i've always thought this, but it's kinda common and i often wonder if i'm the trash

edit: i mean i know i am trash but i wonder if my line of thinking, 'guys who knowingly fuck married women are trash' is inherently wrong.

They're both trash. If the married person is that miserable, man (or woman) up and end it. If the other one is knowingly sleeping with a married person, they too are trash.

The whole thing is a horrible idea for both parties.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Nope I agree. Old way of thinking and loyalty is becoming a rare thing these days.

Ugh, I hate modern things like infidelity.

I have analyzed data and checked the guide. Loyalty is indeed rare now!

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Ugh, I hate modern things like infidelity.

I have analyzed data and checked the guide. Loyalty is indeed rare now!

Quick secure it! Lock it in a VGA case and put it on a shelf so can look at it. Not use it. No. Just..... Look......

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I normally leave my dating life off the forums, but in this case, I was dating a girl who liked comics and the Walking Dead, and we hung out with a single Mom who was her friend who had a little girl.

We played Mario Party 10 and Mario Kart 8 and she liked it. My advice: the kid comes first. Do what the kid wants. I had an extra MK8 Flag I got at 2D Con and gave it to her.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I normally leave my personal life off the forums, but in this case, I was dating a girl who liked comics and the Walking Dead, and we hung out with a single Mom who was her friend who had a little girl.

We played Mario Party 10 and Mario Kart 8 and she liked it. My advice: the kid comes first. Do what the kid wants. I had an extra MK8 Flag I got at 2D Con and gave it to her.

The fuck does that have to do with anything? I once hung out with a guy who knew a dude with his pilots license. That doesn't make me qualified to fly a plane.

I've dated a woman with kids before. It's true that their kids come first. And rightfully so.

At the end of the day, you need the kid/kids to like you. If not, just walk away. It won't work.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
The fuck does that have to do with anything? .

Did you not read the post?

He had an extra MK8 flag from 2D con and gave it to the little girl.

Thus giving away an MK8 flag will help you win over the daughter of your girlfriend's friend, who happens to be a single mom.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Ah Greg. So little life experience.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I normally leave my personal life off the forums, but in this case, I was dating a girl who liked comics and the Walking Dead, and we hung out with a single Mom who was her friend who had a little girl.

At this point in your life you should just settle for one of those fuckable life-size dolls.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
*Mew*

Get real, guys, this is a forum dedicated to a super niche, super expensive game system. Most people on here have limited experiences with the opposite sex - even Shawn was that way years ago, living with his parents until they died.

Most of you posting and talking shit about me and doll fucker, etc. are in the same boat as I, and even with limited experience, what's wrong with that, anyway? Some people are late bloomers. My Dad was 44 when he had me.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Jesus Fucking Christ.

No wonder everyone hates everyone else.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
*Mew*

Get real, guys, this is a forum dedicated to a super niche, super expensive game system. Most people on here have limited experiences with the opposite sex - even Shawn was that way years ago, living with his parents until they died.

Most of you posting and talking shit about me and doll fucker, etc. are in the same boat as I, and even with limited experience, what's wrong with that, anyway? Some people are late bloomers. My Dad was 44 when he had me.

The difference between them and you is they don't constantly make excuses about their life. I swear to god you'll be on your deathbed at 80 and probably still rambling on about how you're still waiting to bloom.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
aren't we still supposed to be nice to GregN? didnt he just lose his Mom?

why can't you see that he was trying his best to get that three way action going with the single mom as the side chick:cool:

what does anyone get out of being better than someone else except for still just being themselves anyhow:spock: as for insulting others well you probably feel like you are the Shit (literally)if thats still part of your things to do after middle school:eye:

back on topic...LS should go for a less serious emotional impact relationship for his rebound:drool:,rebound being the first one after the serious that is bound to fail鴆??裄 葢ş?裹 ń窰

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
If you really want to date her, best option is to date her and have a side chick (without kids).