Anything to be aware of dating a single mom?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Pretty sure bloodycelt aka Jason Kenney will become the first real life Harry S. Plinkett

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Go for it man! You met her at church so she's prolly pretty freaky in bed.

Just don't introduce the Neo Collection until late in the relationship. You don't want her raging out and fucking with your home carts.

Also, tell her you have thousands of games in storage, that way when you add games to your collection she won't suspect you are driving yourself into financial crisis. You also need to make sure you are in a set position to continue to feed your Neo addiction. If she spies you opening a new package, just tell her it's an eBay refund on a sale you made. If she catches on to that, tell her you're flipping games for profit. Basically lie about everything.

GET A P.O. BOX NOW!

P.S., If you become blinded by the beaver and decide to jump ship, sell me all your shit.

Good Luck!

P.S.S., Has she touched your penis yet?

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Live your life. You don't have to make up lies and excuses, if you feel like you have to then she's not worth the hassle.

I've never had a problem with my stuff and women, not once but then again...

...women have a checklist as they get to know you, make sure you give it to her like no other before you introduce her to your hobbies, trust me, it'll make your life easier...oh wait, LS is useless in the sack, obviously, given the cuckold stories and all...guess the storage is a good solution.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Go for it man! You met her at church so she's prolly pretty freaky in bed.

Just don't introduce the Neo Collection until late in the relationship. You don't want her raging out and fucking with your home carts.

Also, tell her you have thousands of games in storage, that way when you add games to your collection she won't suspect you are driving yourself into financial crisis. You also need to make sure you are in a set position to continue to feed your Neo addiction. If she spies you opening a new package, just tell her it's an eBay refund on a sale you made. If she catches on to that, tell her you're flipping games for profit. Basically lie about everything.

GET A P.O. BOX NOW!

P.S., If you become blinded by the beaver and decide to jump ship, sell me all your shit.

Good Luck!

P.S.S., Has she touched your penis yet?

LOL :D

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If you really want to date her, best option is to date her and have a side chick (without kids).

I think you got it backwards.

Date girl without kids, then have the single mom on the side.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
At the ends, it all depends on you man. If she is someone you really want to be with and if her kids are good, then try it out. From personal experience, ive dated a chick with a kid. The kid was an angel but she was a psycho. Had to abort mission, we are still friends but im sure if she wasnt bat shit crazy, i would have stayed.

Until then, dont rush it, enjoy your single time and know your worth

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I wouldn't get with a single mom, no matter how fine she is.

I'm not responsible for another niggra's kid.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I wouldn't get with a single mom, no matter how fine she is.

I'm not responsible for another niggra's kid.

You implying all single moms are in the situation that they are in coz they fucked niggras?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
LS,

Not saying it can't work, but one thing you do need to be aware of is that single mothers with multiple kids may be looking for a replacement "father".

You're basically making a good faith leap that things will work out in a way that you would like.

Been there done that, never again. There's a potential for a lot of extra baggage in these situations depending on what the relationship is with the father.

I personally would just hit that pussy till she wants a firm commitment and bid adieu then.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I hanged around with kids whole day on Saturday and it made me so exhausted........those little kids are like Energizer Bunny, keep going and going and going.................

I remember I was playing games, reading books and watching TV myself and nothing like kids nowadays............

We'll see if this relationship will work out......

I gave metal gear V headset and remote transformer car to the kids and they love it .......

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
you do need to be aware of is that single mothers with multiple kids may be looking for a replacement "father".

Yeah, i know that. Just need to know her better and see if we like each other, then we can talk about kids together.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Best way to make the kids a non-factor is to tell the chick you're "...not allowed within 500-feet of children".