FOUND THANKS (Metal Slug 5)

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone have a copy they’d like to part with? With or without label, Japanese or English, as long as it’s authentic I’m interested! Last Metal Slug I need :) will PayPal ASAP!

Last edited:

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Found. Thanks DragonAsia!

Was about $280 with shipping. Thanks again mate!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
probably should put the title back of what you were looking for, doesn't help anyone editing it out...

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Last person who edited a WTB thread lost market privs.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Anyone have a copy they’d like to part with? With or without label, Japanese or English, as long as it’s authentic I’m interested! Last Metal Slug I need :) will PayPal ASAP!

Hey! Draco lad...

You better read the market FAQ again... You just edited out what cart you paid $280usd for... That's a NO NO...

ANYWAY... I am gonna give you a bit of time to resolve this... essentially I will be stalking your account until I get a satisfactory result...

xROTx

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey! Draco lad...

You better read the market FAQ again... You just edited out what cart you paid $280usd for... That's a NO NO...

ANYWAY... I am gonna give you a bit of time to resolve this... essentially I will be stalking your account until I get a satisfactory result...

xROTx

Oh I totally didn't know that was an issue and just didn't want to clutter the WTB threads (thus changed title) my bad that I didn''t include that in the bio. it was metal slug 5! Have no probs divulging that lol. Will edit back in!