What's up with Exa Arcadia?

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I thought it was supposed to come out earlier this year, and saw some video from a trade show, but haven't heard any news lately.

A quick Google search doesn't show any future release date, or anything about it getting postponed. Are these out there?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Probably cannibalizing more games you can already play on steam and other platforms for that arcade feel.

Last edited:

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
There's a lot of really neat titles in the works. If I get more information on pricing/availability and such, I'm interested- there just hasn't been enough solid information for me just yet.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Same, I’d like to jump on board with ExA, but I need more info. Aka to Blue looks good though.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Aka to Blue has been on mobile for a long time - it's a great shmup similar to DDP

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Two years ago at CAX they had half a dozen cabinets set up. I played a bit and then asked “I want to buy a kit for home use, will there be pre-orders?” The reply was “yes! They are right around the corner.” Two years later...

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Pre-orders went up last night, sold out now it seems. $1200-1500 per game, $3500 w/mobo.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Pre-orders went up last night, sold out now it seems. $1200-1500 per game, $3500 w/mobo.

Well, damn. I thought they were aiming for a $2k all-in price point. That'll be a bit rich for me

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
the owner of mikado i guess has been working together with them in some capacity, and made a callout post a month or two back about exa. they seemed to start to be more proactive about posting and news since then. the carts look to be in production, seen a few pics of them in the factory, so hopefully soon (tm). agreed about the price point. i was hoping to maybe buy one for home just for the fun of it but that's pretty steep imo. i get they have to target actual arcade operators with their pricing, and i'm sure it's much cheaper than nesica etc. but still that's a bit of a bummer