WTB Capcom Cute Mini

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, I’m looking to buy a Capcom Cute Mini cab. I know these are hard to come by, but been looking for a while and I’m hoping someone has one for sale here. I’m in Southern California if that helps.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I'm looking for two. Need something to play while in the bathroom. I got first dibs.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm looking for two. Need something to play while in the bathroom. I got first dibs.

Bruh just use a NGPC for that like I do.

Also, good luck to the OP! If you find one and get one post pics! Ive looked for one before but completely gave up, though Im on the east coast where nothing cool ever is, arcade wise.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Bruh just use a NGPC for that like I do.

Also, good luck to the OP! If you find one and get one post pics! Ive looked for one before but completely gave up, though Im on the east coast where nothing cool ever is, arcade wise.

Yeah man, I'm sure Mr. Zero-posts-since 2010 will come here and post pics of his new Mini Cute right away!

Also...your statement about the east coast sounds very exaggerated

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yeah man, I'm sure Mr. Zero-posts-since 2010 will come here and post pics of his new Mini Cute right away!

Also...your statement about the east coast sounds very exaggerated

Well, it aint. Cool/unique candy cabs on the east coast? LOL good luck finding anything that isnt a Blast city or horrifically overpriced idk what its like up in new england, but for the majority of the east coast, its pretty AIDS.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I’ve got a Net City, Swing, NAC, Neo 25, Aero City, Jambo sit down, and I just shipped a Windy II to another member on the East Coast.

Exert more meaningful effort, to achieve your Candy Dreams!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I have mini cute that i’d be willing to trade for 1 healthy testicle. I had a shaving accident last year and haven’t been feeling quite right ever since...

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I have several candy cabinets here in Metro Boston. I've bought a bunch of them local and had a few shipped as well. The idea that you can't find machines on the east coast is both ridiculous and quite overblown. Network, make friends, do your research and you'll find what you're looking for. Or, if you don't want to wait you can just pay out the nose for one and be done. Your call.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Well, it aint. Cool/unique candy cabs on the east coast? LOL good luck finding anything that isnt a Blast city or horrifically overpriced idk what its like up in new england, but for the majority of the east coast, its pretty AIDS.

I have a complete original Capcom QGrandAm25 with rotate mech and a NNC.

I've had in the past: Mint Taito Egret II, Naomi Universal, New Astro City.

Friend that no longer posts here: Neo19, 2 E2s, NAC, NUC. Had a Mini Cute, Cyberlead, NAC, and a MVU4-25, Neo Candy.

We have found more and more candys just poking around in the Boston area alone. Aero Cities, NACs, Astro Cities, New Nets, Taito Egret Is, E2s, Pony Mk3s, Cute, Q25, E3s, AWSD, Neo Candys, Neo19, and more,

You are full of shit.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0

I’m on the East coast and I have cabs- I’ve got 2x egret 2, Egret 3, neo 25, Irem Madonna, Windy 2, Vewlix Ami and Vewlix blue diamond. This east coast candy shortage is a lot of bull.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a complete original Capcom QGrandAm25 with rotate mech and a NNC.

I've had in the past: Mint Taito Egret II, Naomi Universal, New Astro City.

Friend that no longer posts here: Neo19, 2 E2s, NAC, NUC. Had a Mini Cute, Cyberlead, NAC, and a MVU4-25, Neo Candy.

We have found more and more candys just poking around in the Boston area alone. Aero Cities, NACs, Astro Cities, New Nets, Taito Egret Is, E2s, Pony Mk3s, Cute, Q25, E3s, AWSD, Neo Candys, Neo19, and more,

You are full of shit.

So Im full of shit because you have a large collection, are located in an area I said I was ignorant about, and is a tiny portion of the east coast at large. On top of that you seem defensive out of nowhere? Didnt mean to slight you homie by stating what ive experienced in trying to find interesting candies on the east coast that ARENT NEW ENGLAND.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
So Im full of shit because you have a large collection, are located in an area I said I was ignorant about, and is a tiny portion of the east coast at large. On top of that you seem defensive out of nowhere? Didnt mean to slight you homie by stating what ive experienced in trying to find interesting candies on the east coast that ARENT NEW ENGLAND.

Radiant and KP aren't in NE. There are tons of cabs on the east coast, NY, DC area, NC, SC, GA, FLORIDA. Everything from late 80s metal candys to current Vewlix Black Diamonds are on the EC.

I have 2 Candys, "Large collection".

No, You're full of shit because your comment was ignorant and flat out wrong.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I love mine

Gua2Qwn.png

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
With three resellers and more seeming to pop up every week, there has never been more Japanese arcade machines in the US for sale then now. You will encounter multiple people here from up and down the Eastern seaboard that own several candy cabinets. If I wanted a minicute I could 110% buy one right now. Would it be cheap? Nope. Is it worth it? Nope. But they're not this unobtainable object that folks make them out to be.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
With three resellers and more seeming to pop up every week, there has never been more Japanese arcade machines in the US for sale then now. You will encounter multiple people here from up and down the Eastern seaboard that own several candy cabinets. If I wanted a minicute I could 110% buy one right now. Would it be cheap? Nope. Is it worth it? Nope. But they're not this unobtainable object that folks make them out to be.

You bring up a good point. When I was stationed in NorCal and got my first candy (NAC) I drove 6hrs each way to LA to get it. As the availability in 2003 for NorCal was not "plentiful" at all.

I think Capitalistix here is unwilling to have a cab shipped or even drive 2hrs to pick one up in person. He literally expects them to be in a 20mi radius of him and readily available.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
what ive experienced in trying to find interesting candies on the east coast that ARENT NEW ENGLAND.

Do you reading comprehension, mang?

-FL
-GA
-NC
-PA
-NJ

...members w/ candy all posted in this thread, all not New England.

There is no candy shortage. There is a shortage of effort on your part.