Weekly Roundup

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Switch
Heave Ho

This game is genius bordering insanity with multiplayer! I'm fresh into the expert stages and am taking a short break to regain my patience. ;)

I’ll have to check that out I haven’t heard of that before.

10/27/19
I was in Salem, Mass all week doing the Halloween thing and brought no video gamez, so I only played Tetris 99 when I got back yesterday to get the Luigi skin.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
NES

Micro Mages

Wii

Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Mario Kart
Bomberman Blast

SNES

Super Metroid

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Wii U
Deus Ex Human Revolution - finished this one today. Glad that the Missing Link DLC was incorporated into the storyline, and overall happy with the port.

CPS2
Street Fighter Zero 3

GBA
Metal Slug Advance

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I walked into a randumb Gamestop and bought Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition...it's been owning my face since Thurs night.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Neo Geo Pocket Color

The Last Blade
Dark Arms
Cotton

Sega Mega Drive Super 32X

Virtua Racing Deluxe
Stellar Assault(Shadow Squadron)

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I was in Salem, Mass all week doing the Halloween thing and brought no video gamez, so I only played Tetris 99 when I got back yesterday to get the Luigi skin.

The barcade in salem isn't that bad. They have a 4 slot MVS cab.

you could have played video game in salem ma

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
The barcade in salem isn't that bad. They have a 4 slot MVS cab.

you could have played video game in salem ma

Bit Bar I presume? Yeah I saw it on Yelp and had plans to go but I was so busy all day doing everything else I didn’t get a chance. I took a Lyft that drove by it one night after dinner at Turners, maybe I’ll go next time I’m up there as I’m planning to go to Boston in the near future

I did go to the video game store whatever that was called after the witch house one day though. Also I never wear video game t shirts but I did pick up a Salem Ghosts and Goblins shirt at one of the stores for Halloween

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Android Tablet:
- Absolute Bingo. Level 32, getting close to 33.

- Galaxy Sky Shooting. Beat all 230 levels and every boss (until the developers add more in another update) and got all of the 30 puzzle pieces I needed to obtain the strongest starship. The last update added another two starships; I bought and fully upgraded one (which has a cool homing lightning bolt attack), and I'm still trying to get 40 puzzle pieces for the other, but, since those are cumulative, I only need 6-7 more and I'll have that one too. Puzzle pieces can only be randomly gotten from purchased treasure chests, so, it'll probably take a while yet.

- Scatter Slots. Level 103. Unlocked/earned the Vampire Hunter, Ice Baby, and Genie Money slots and I have 10 billion banked at the moment.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Picked up a used Super NT and tested out a bunch of games

SNES
DKC3 (sticking with this one for a bit)
Mega Man X
Super Mario World
Super Metroid

GBA
Shining Soul II - enjoyable Diablo-esque game that I have fond memories with

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
11/3/19
Monster Bash - Williams Collection wanted to play this around Halloween
Darkstalkers Collection

Steam
Fast Beat Racing Loop GT - I think I got that right, kinda like a Maximum Tune game
Chaos Code - Still play this pretty good 2D fighter

Switch
Tetris 99

Went to a friend’s house for a Halloween party yesterday and Stefan from the forum was there so we played a couple of games
PS4
Street Fighter V
Saturn
Vampire Savior

Last edited:

J-P

NEST Puppet
Cab:
- ESPrade
- KOF '99

Saturn:
- Soukyu Gurentai Otokuyo
- Elevator Action Returns
- Broke out the 'mission stick' to play some Panzer Dragoon Zwei
- Vampire Saviour (gotta have some halloween action)

PCE:
- Rainbow Islands
- Parasol Stars
- Liquid Kids

SGB:
- Zelda DX

360:
Mushihimesama Futari BL / Deathsmiles

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Smitch:
Cosmic Star Heroine.

Eh, it's OK. There are a lot of graphical elements that don't fit with the Mega Drive aesthetic, which is pretty grating IMO.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
SNES

Super Metroid

NES/SNES Mini

Played some random stuff with my Nephew over the weekend. First time I've messed with either of theses in months.

Garou MotW

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Switch

Tetris 99 - Another week, another new skin I had to get, this time Pokémon

Bad Dudes - Got this on sale

PS3

King of Fighters Maximum Impact 2 - Trying to unlock all the characters, just got Mr Karate with Lupin the Third Nightmare Geese, only a few more to go

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Phoenix

All sorts of Colecovision and Atari games

Genesis Mini

Ghouls and Ghosts
SF II
Gunstar Heroes

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
SNES
DKC3 - finished this one, very enjoyable platformer though I'm partial to DKC2

PS4
Spyro Reignited - playing through the first game, 4 worlds in. I never played the originals, so this was a great way to get into them

GBA
Shining Soul II - got to the dark tower and the boss kicked my ass mercilessly. Need to grind some more levels in order to pass this one.

CPS2
SSF2T

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Phoenix

All sorts of Colecovision and Atari games

Genesis Mini

Ghouls and Ghosts
SF II
Gunstar Heroes

I had to look up the Phoenix to see what you were talking about. I loved the Coleco, I never had one as a kid(my first system was the NES), but my Uncle did at my Grandparent's house and as a youngster I thought it was pretty boss. I actually got his when my Grandmother was tired of looking at it collecting dust and he didn't want it. Great system for its time, personally I think it was better than anything up until the NES.

Sounds like it has snes controller support, do Snes controllers play well with it?

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
PS4: More Valkyria Chronicles 4, been playing the skirmishes, now that I've played with most of the soldiers while trying to unlock the squad stories I've noticed some Neo-Geoisms, one blonde guy says "Are you OK?" when you pick him and and a woman says "Iza! Jinjō ni shōbu!"

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I had to look up the Phoenix to see what you were talking about. I loved the Coleco, I never had one as a kid(my first system was the NES), but my Uncle did at my Grandparent's house and as a youngster I thought it was pretty boss. I actually got his when my Grandmother was tired of looking at it collecting dust and he didn't want it. Great system for its time, personally I think it was better than anything up until the NES.

Sounds like it has snes controller support, do Snes controllers play well with it?

20191111_123626.jpg

This one works great! You can use a regular snes controller with different button combos for the keypad too.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
View attachment 55210

This one works great! You can use a regular snes controller with different button combos for the keypad too.

Yeah that looks perfect for the Coleco, didn't know something like that existed, probably even better than the stock Coleco controller!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
76647929_2175156709456914_2569194203187773440_o.jpg

Found this and it explains the button mapping way better than I would have.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Sure am! Just downloaded and updated my games list. It had been like 5 years from the last time and a bunch of homebrews have been released. Usually they say after x amount of carts have sold they'll release the rom.