RIP Jedah Doma

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Just saw this thread. My condolences to his Family.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Been away from the forum and hate to come back to see this thread. Wish his kids the best. It's a gut wrenching time of the year to lose someone.
Donation sent for his kids :crying:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
just saw the paypal was set up. i chipped in too.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I also didn't see this thread sooner. Chatted with him once or twice in XBL and had some good conversations about the hobby.

He didn't take no guff. Good guy.

R.I.P.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
PayPal sent.

It brings back a ton of memories of my brother in law. We lost him at 38 also.

His daughter is a freshman now, and thriving as best she can...and we’ve circled the wagons around her for years.

Elizabeth, I hope our contribution can in some small way brighten the kids’ holiday season, and offer you some bit of comfort.

Godspeed you, Brian.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I was going to donate. Just wanted to get a verification from a few other members that this PayPal is legit before I post some money to a PayPal I just saw on the net. Any more thumbs up to this PayPal account?

it looks right. plus the guy who posted it is as trustworthy as they come and knows the family.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I chipped in. It's horrible and I feel so bad for his kids.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I missed this originally and my thoughts go out to his family. I played with Jedah on XBL for years starting with Burnout 3 and Guilty Gear XX. We had some good conversations over the years and I always thought he was a good guy.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Elizabeth messaged me and stated she was able to get a basketball game and a ping pong table! Thank you for everyone who donated. Hopefully this helps takes the kids minds off their daddy’s death.

Also, there isn’t a lot of info on his death, but he did die in his sleep.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
“ Adam, I wanted to tell you thank you again for offering to help make the kid's Christmas special. I have received over $300 and purchased both a ping pong table and an inside double hoop basketball arcade for the kids! I am overjoyed and just wanted you to know ��”

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Glad we could help out a little.

Great work getting this organized, Decepticreep.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
That's awesome. Hope they have some extra fun this year .

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Adam, thank you.

Forum brethren, thank you.

Mods, Shawn-thank you.

I’m grateful for this place all the time in general; in specific when we rally for a cause.

Have a great Festivus, everyone!!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
That makes me feel good. All the shit people talk but N-G.com has the best lads on the planet.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
“ Adam, I wanted to tell you thank you again for offering to help make the kid's Christmas special. I have received over $300 and purchased both a ping pong table and an inside double hoop basketball arcade for the kids! I am overjoyed and just wanted you to know ��”

Thank you for all your help with this, DC :)

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Elizabeth messaged me and stated she was able to get a basketball game and a ping pong table! Thank you for everyone who donated. Hopefully this helps takes the kids minds off their daddy’s death.

Glad we could help out a little.

Great work getting this organized, Decepticreep.

Adam, thank you.

Forum brethren, thank you.

Mods, Shawn-thank you.

I’m grateful for this place all the time in general; in specific when we rally for a cause.

Have a great Festivus, everyone!!

That makes me feel good. All the shit people talk but N-G.com has the best lads on the planet.

All quoted for truth and prosperity :buttrock:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Decepticreep, thank you for letting us know about Brian's passing, and a huge thank you for stepping up and organizing this donation for his kids. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Remember when Jigen was the only deceased Neo fan? But we've been dropping like flies since then.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Sorry to bump the thread but been off (various) forums for a while. Sorry to hear about the passing of Jedah/Brian. It's warming to see the community pull together to put something like that in place for Brian's family's 1st Xmas without him. I imagine most of us are similar age and circumstance (ie: Father, Husband/Partner etc) nowadays too? RIP Brian :crying: