SOCIAL DISTANCING

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Just yesterday, some parents and I were talking about getting kids together in groups under ten people, hoping to not be hermits during this.

Nope.

No more snow day mentality.

If we are going to go through all of this-hopefully, we only go through it *once*.

It’s only going to work if we all do it correctly.

Please give this article a read, and take it to heart.

Thanks.

https://medium.com/@ariadnelabs/social-distancing-this-is-not-a-snow-day-ac21d7fa78b4

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Ugh, tapatalk is buggin’.

Mods, please move to ‘unrelated.’

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
i guess you're talking about coronavirus "COVID19", right? Ok, i live in Spain. We are the 2nd country in the world right after Italy in covid19 expansion. We are in quarantine for 15 days without going out home, just to the supermarket or pharmacies. And we are sure this will be much more days (probably 1 month), just because of stupid people that still goes to work (some business are vital and can not stop) but don't respect distances and the worst: don't realize they can be infected even if they have no symptoms . That is the real problem. There's studies that point to the virus surviving in plastic surfaces for up to 9 days!!! If everyone treat himself as infected, and go to the supermarket respecting 2 meters of more between people, no touching the face under any circumstance, and imagine that all you bought in the supermarket is full of black paint, the food, your hands, your clothes, your shoes, everything, and when you arrive home you're painting everything in black until you reach the bedroom and change your clothes... Man, to get rid of this fucking virus you have to undress at your door, have a shower instantly without touching anything and wash your clothes and shoes, even you have to wash everything you bought in the market because a huge lot of people have touched that product before you.

Who in the hell apart from my family, do that? Well here you have why the virus will keep spreading.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
https://www.nejm.org/doi/10.1056/NEJMc2004973

nejmc2004973_f1.jpeg

Corona lasts for up to 72 hours on stainless steel and aerosolized for 3 hours. Literally someone could sneeze three hours earlier in a room and you could get this.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Literally someone could sneeze three hours earlier in a room and you could get this.

It's infuriating seeing people say 'face masks don't help' when they do. Sneezing with a face mask on VS not wearing one makes a huge difference. When will the American government advise people to wear face masks, and when will supermarkets start mandating for people to wear face masks.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I only go outside wearing my Richard Nixon mask, so I should be fine.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Around here, you can't find masks. I went to a paint store and they said most masks are going to hospitals and before that a group of people called "Chinese Nationalists" came through, bought them all, and shipped them to China.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Around here, you can't find masks. I went to a paint store and they said most masks are going to hospitals and before that a group of people called "Chinese Nationalists" came through, bought them all, and shipped them to China.

That's crazy. There no longer is a face mask shortage in China and I bought a set of 50 surgical face masks for $15 the other day.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I spent the better part of today in a cramped chinese restaurant basement and then finished the rest of the day at a respiratory clinic. Earlier in the week I went to a crowded medical clinic for a job I couldn't even complete. At this rate I'm just gonna start licking surfaces to get this over and done with.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I spent the better part of today in a cramped chinese restaurant basement and then finished the rest of the day at a respiratory clinic. Earlier in the week I went to a crowded medical clinic for a job I couldn't even complete. At this rate I'm just gonna start licking surfaces to get this over and done with.
Post it to youtube when you do. People love watching that shit. Your views will blow up, and if you can monetize the video, your heirs will make a mint.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
This is boring as hell; on the plus side I've gotten things done round the old dosshouse that have needed doing for a long time now. When going out for a walk it feels like we're living in a permanent sunday afternoon.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
We had a glimpse of nice weather last evening, it hit around 65 outside after the rain passed. We went out side and we're riding bikes around the neighborhood and throwing the Frisbee around. It was nice to get outside for a bit.

I feel for my next door neighbor's kids, they're 11 and 14...he literally will not let them out of the house.