The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Dr. Christopher Voscopoulos, ICU medical director at Southern Hills Hospital in Las Vegas, explains how the ‘proning’ treatment takes pressure off the lungs by turning the patient onto their stomach.

A technique called "proning" can be the difference between life and death for critical COVID-19 patients, a Las Vegas ICU doctor said Friday.

Proning is my favorite sexual position. It's fun to jiggle that ass around when you're poking her.

Google Amazon position compilation, I wanna try that but I've become an INCEL recently.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Oh I wish I could share something so crazy. I could show you an interview where someone predicts the 5G rollout and virus back on may 4th 2018!

Totally explains the bullshit behind 5G. 2 days after that guy did the interview him and his family were threatened.

5G on top of everything else also removes oxygen from your red blood cells.. sound familiar?

In other news today I was able to near max out the new freezer at samsclub! And more important.. we scored toilet paper! Lolol.. even watched a women grab the last one in front of us. Sucked having to answer everyone atleast 5 times.. "where did you find the toilet paper??"

STFU and stay on topic, this is the boxing thread.

eclypse

Banned
You keep speaking about this stuff as if there is conclusive evidence. I've been hearing about risks to microwave exposure since at least first grade from the microwave oven, cordless phones, and to wifi. Were you this concerned with prior generations of cellular networks or wireless networking technologies?

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

"Since 5G is a new technology, there is no research on health effects, so we are “flying blind” to quote a U.S. senator. However, we have considerable evidence about the harmful effects of 2G and 3G. Little is known the effects of exposure to 4G, a 10-year-old technology, because governments have been remiss in funding this research. Meanwhile, we are seeing increases in certain types of head and neck tumors in tumor registries, which may be at least partially attributable to the proliferation of cell phone radiation. These increases are consistent with results from case-control studies of tumor risk in heavy cell phone users."

Everything is a health risk. For American's I'd say obesity and poor eating habits is a far more immediate risk.

Really? So I take it ya didnt see the videos of chinese people just face planting on the streets which they said was because of the virus?
L
It's all about the 60hz signal. Next will be 6G and a GigWi. I believe.

I'm no flipping scientist to understand all the mobo jumbo but fuck.. the shit they talk about back when and its fucking like lines up perfectly with the shit today.. I mean fuck.ya got people all over the world smelling a rat with 5G.

Anyways.. I'd love to totally go off and am thankful I've been given the chance to even speak this long on the forums really. Thanks! Really.

I'm taking a few days to chill and suck all this info in as I'm sure it will be regurgitated plenty in the following week for me to fully comprehend.. it gets seriously deep and so crazy.. straight out a movie one would think.

Had many beers.. movie time with the family..

Oh.. haha. Been wanting to mention that I've heard all the elite fuckers have metal lines bedrooms as they know about the radiation.. haha.

I've got soooooo many bags full of beer cans..cant return them and they are piling up.. thinking I could line our room with them and have a nice metal barrier as well. Lol

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Really? So I take it ya didnt see the videos of chinese people just face planting on the streets which they said was because of the virus?
L
It's all about the 60hz signal. Next will be 6G and a GigWi. I believe.

I'm no flipping scientist to understand all the mobo jumbo but fuck.. the shit they talk about back when and its fucking like lines up perfectly with the shit today.. I mean fuck.ya got people all over the world smelling a rat with 5G.

Anyways.. I'd love to totally go off and am thankful I've been given the chance to even speak this long on the forums really. Thanks! Really.

I'm taking a few days to chill and suck all this info in as I'm sure it will be regurgitated plenty in the following week for me to fully comprehend.. it gets seriously deep and so crazy.. straight out a movie one would think.

Had many beers.. movie time with the family..

Oh.. haha. Been wanting to mention that I've heard all the elite fuckers have metal lines bedrooms as they know about the radiation.. haha.

I've got soooooo many bags full of beer cans..cant return them and they are piling up.. thinking I could line our room with them and have a nice metal barrier as well. Lol

Is this what OANN is telling you?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member

just some more kook stuff?! I didnt watch but... how I feel...looking at especially that 650k flu stat from a couple years ago on the who site and still being able to believe everything I hear is shit... whats this video about?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Remember how Trump wanted Mexico to pay for the wall? He should be calling for China to pay for the virus. Wipe out the portion of the national debt that we owe them and send them a bill for the remainder.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
lmbo if you think China will pay for anything you're in for a surprise. They don't play by the rules. They have been ramming ships in international waters that they claim as their own (wiki 9-dash line, lmbo u ever see a country include its water territory in a map? it's madness) the past few weeks.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
lmbo if you think China will pay for anything you're in for a surprise. They don't play by the rules. They have been ramming ships in international waters that they claim as their own (wiki 9-dash line, lmbo u ever see a country include its water territory in a map? it's madness) the past few weeks.

Exactly. Fuck China! I guess killing the manufacturing and film industries wasn't enough for them. Now people I know are dead, the economy is fucked, I can't relax outside my house or get a cracked tooth repaired and I hold China responsible!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Exactly. Fuck China! I guess killing the manufacturing and film industries wasn't enough for them. Now people I know are dead, the economy is fucked, I can't relax outside my house or get a cracked tooth repaired and I hold China responsible!

The day will come when we drive the stake deep into the communist heart, forever gone.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member

China killing this or that is one side of the coin, the other is Western companies making big money with cheap Chinese products and services, thus adding to the position of China as the worlds' factory and lab.

It takes two to Tango, after all.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
China killing this or that is one side of the coin, the other is Western companies making big money with cheap Chinese products and services, thus adding to the position of China as the worlds' factory and lab.

It takes two to Tango, after all.

Word

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Please post the video(s).

I live here. Everyone is out on the streets again. Social distancing at restaurants isn't being enforced. Most schools are back up as of tomorrow. We'll see what happens in a few weeks.

And you wanna know the truth of it? It's because people did what needed to be done. I know someone who had to self-quarantine for two weeks going back to their home. And then they had to go to a different city for a job and had to quarantine again for two more weeks. An entire month alone. And that's just one person. There are countless stories to be told out there of how the common people in China had to endure this.

But they did endure it. And now transmissions are nigh nonexistent.

Meanwhile morons like you, who are ruining the great country of America, are putting forth 'alternative truths' i.e. misinformation.

Fuck you and your whole family. I feel bad for your kids, but in a few years they'll be terrible pieces of shit just like you.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Remember how Trump wanted Mexico to pay for the wall? He should be calling for China to pay for the virus. Wipe out the portion of the national debt that we owe them and send them a bill for the remainder.

Mexico has 4200 confirmed cases and 270 deaths right now.
Maybe they'll pay for the wall to keep us diseased Americans out.

These Americans, they aren't sending their best and brightest.
They're bringing guns and coronavirus
I'm sure some Americans are nice people....

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
This is all a plan to get us - the public - chipped with RFIDs, so that when we - the people - dissent - they - the government - can TURN US OFF.

I'm guessing this is sarcasm, but an online vaccination list could be the first step in implementing social credit (and Orwellian surveillance) in the rest of the world.

It'll start with vaccination determining whether you can work, travel, etc. And it'll likely end with every aspect of your life controlled and governed by people who think they know better.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
In other news today I was able to near max out the new freezer at samsclub! And more important.. we scored toilet paper! Lolol.. even watched a women grab the last one in front of us. Sucked having to answer everyone atleast 5 times.. "where did you find the toilet paper??"

Dude, you do realize that a freezer requires a massive amount of energy to run right?

What is your plan for when the power goes out?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm guessing this is sarcasm, but an online vaccination list could be the first step in implementing social credit (and Orwellian surveillance) in the rest of the world.

Social credit already exists. It's called credit.

Marek

Banned

It'll start with vaccination determining whether you can work, travel, etc. And it'll likely end with every aspect of your life controlled and governed by people who think they know better.

Ok I'll bite.

How would this be any different than your passport having an rfid chip with info on it as it currently does?

Also what if I were to procreate and didn't want my kid sitting next to the fat antivaxx conspiretard whore from Texas' kid on the airplane and getting fucking measles?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Dude, you do realize that a freezer requires a massive amount of energy to run right?

What is your plan for when the power goes out?

Chest freezers are pretty efficient.
I just looked a random one up and it uses 150w.
You could power that with a couple solar panels and a battery.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Also what if I were to procreate and didn't want my kid sitting next to the fat antivaxx conspiretard whore from Texas' kid on the airplane and getting fucking measles?

Hopefully the government would also setup an anti-fat person department that you could report them to. Seeing as they know everything.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Alot of these newer freezers are pretty efficient. They go on stand by after they reach a certain temperature and only turn back on after the temp goes up a few degrees. As long as its properly sealed.

Last edited:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Social credit already exists. It's called credit.

Damn straight, you have no idea how hard it was for me to rent a place for working at another city in January because of shot credit score, and I had a shit ton of bank with no outstanding debt. This was an eye opener for me.

Also lol, no fly lists are a thing and good luck if your name is a coincidental match or you were an anti-Bush activist in the tail end of 2001. Wake up.

Last edited:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Damn straight, you have no idea how hard it was for me to rent a place for working at another city in January because of shot credit score, and I had a shit ton of bank with no outstanding debt. This was an eye opener for me.

It must be hard for a spanish speaker in a portugese speaking country.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Also lol, no fly lists are a thing and good luck if your name is a coincidental match or you were an anti-Bush activist in the tail end of 2001. Wake up.

In the year 1999, I was in sixth grade. I remember being told 'never get a credit card'. It was a big thing at the time, 'never get a credit card'. So, I never got a credit card. I had a debit card when I got a part-time job at 15, and I paid off everything all at once. Then when I reached adulthood I was told, "hey, you need a credit score if you want to buy a house or car, or to get anything that is meaningful".

Motherfuckers can joke about sesame credit, which does not exist as of this writing, meanwhile if you don't have credit in America or other countries good fucking luck finding an apartment, or buying a new car, or buying a home, etc. Maybe sesame credit will exist in the future. As of now I am not a big fan of the credit system as it is.