The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
In the year 1999, I was in sixth grade. I remember being told 'never get a credit card'. It was a big thing at the time, 'never get a credit card'. So, I never got a credit card. I had a debit card when I got a part-time job at 15, and I paid off everything all at once. Then when I reached adulthood I was told, "hey, you need a credit score if you want to buy a house or car, or to get anything that is meaningful".

Motherfuckers can joke about sesame credit, which does not exist as of this writing, meanwhile if you don't have credit in America or other countries good fucking luck finding an apartment, or buying a new car, or buying a home, etc. Maybe sesame credit will exist in the future. As of now I am not a big fan of the credit system as it is.

I'm not a primary credit card account holder but I'm secondary on my work credit and my wife's. Use them to get the score you need but always beat the system, never pay interest. In other words never fucking use them for anything you can't already afford.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Alot of these newer freezers are pretty efficient. They go on stand by after they reach a certain temperature and only turn back on after the temp goes up a few degrees. As long as its properly sealed.

So they have groundbreaking thermostat technology? ;)

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
My wife and I didn't have a credit card between us until last year. Now we've each got a different one because you gotta build that credit.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
my kid sitting next to the fat antivaxx conspiretard whore from Texas' kid on the airplane and getting fucking measles?

Shouldn't your kid be safe in any situation if you go full on bootlick ballsdeep govgobbler?

This? Is what we are safe from right now?FB_IMG_1586703102116.jpg[ATTACH=

Except that well its all in the advertising...quarantine eliminated a virus that you admit there are still cases of, eh? Even 1 that spreads ...mandatory daily testing of everyone with quarantine as well or???

* reading the attachment again...sarscov2?? Has other causes than covid19?? Really need mjjMr to update.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
So they have groundbreaking thermostat technology? ;)

Haha, was going to say, isn't this how fridges and freezers have worked for, like, ever?

eclypse

Banned
Please post the video(s).

I live here. Everyone is out on the streets again. Social distancing at restaurants isn't being enforced. Most schools are back up as of tomorrow. We'll see what happens in a few weeks.

And you wanna know the truth of it? It's because people did what needed to be done. I know someone who had to self-quarantine for two weeks going back to their home. And then they had to go to a different city for a job and had to quarantine again for two more weeks. An entire month alone. And that's just one person. There are countless stories to be told out there of how the common people in China had to endure this.

But they did endure it. And now transmissions are nigh nonexistent.

Meanwhile morons like you, who are ruining the great country of America, are putting forth 'alternative truths' i.e. misinformation.

Fuck you and your whole family. I feel bad for your kids, but in a few years they'll be terrible pieces of shit just like you.

Oh yeah I've seen plenty of videos some people called fake.. as in they felt it was all bullshit propaganda (scare tatic) false flag to scare people in to believing the hype about the virus.

Also videos of China welding the doors to building and even cementing the doors in to lock people in their homes.

Also freaky videos of at night where you just hear everyone in the city crying out for help and to let them out as they are dying!

Really benifited China as in it ended those protests in a hurry! Oh and the Chinese ain't thinking about how they lost the trade war anymore either.

Now the world will be reminded how much they depend on goods made in china! They make like 70% of world's Drugs.. the Drugs we need to fight the Chinese Virus.

We can fix that by bringing all the manufacturing back to home so we are not dependent on another country.. but we still gota get rid of that Ultimate Trojan Horse (5G).

Really sucks that your own Government would there own large city as a sacrificial lamb.. first test site for 5G and then release the Wuhan Virus. Though really isint nothing new as they have no problem killing off millions of there own people every year... oh and let not forget the Billions they make yearly with the forced Human Organ donations.

Every year a new virus comes out of those wet shops supposedly.. US wants those closed immediately.

Yeah I've heard China was pissed and in a bad place prior with Taiwan and Japan stealing some of their manufacturing.. guess they showed them now!

Also heard China went around the world prior to this and bought up the world's supply of masks prior.

I even remember hearing a strange report of a guy at Home depot locally saying that a chinese man was buying up like 50k n95 masks and had them shipped to China.. and that our government had some dumb program in place to where we would cover the shipping cost.. this was months before the first report in china.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Oh yeah I've seen plenty of videos some people called fake.. as in they felt it was all bullshit propaganda (scare tatic) false flag to scare people in to believing the hype about the virus.

Also videos of China welding the doors to building and even cementing the doors in to lock people in their homes.

Also freaky videos of at night where you just hear everyone in the city crying out for help and to let them out as they are dying!

Really benifited China as in it ended those protests in a hurry! Oh and the Chinese ain't thinking about how they lost the trade war anymore either.

Now the world will be reminded how much they depend on goods made in china! They make like 70% of world's Drugs.. the Drugs we need to fight the Chinese Virus.

We can fix that by bringing all the manufacturing back to home so we are not dependent on another country.. but we still gota get rid of that Ultimate Trojan Horse (5G).

Really sucks that your own Government would there own large city as a sacrificial lamb.. first test site for 5G and then release the Wuhan Virus. Though really isint nothing new as they have no problem killing off millions of there own people every year... oh and let not forget the Billions they make yearly with the forced Human Organ donations.

Every year a new virus comes out of those wet shops supposedly.. US wants those closed immediately.

Yeah I've heard China was pissed and in a bad place prior with Taiwan and Japan stealing some of their manufacturing.. guess they showed them now!

Also heard China went around the world prior to this and bought up the world's supply of masks prior.

I even remember hearing a strange report of a guy at Home depot locally saying that a chinese man was buying up like 50k n95 masks and had them shipped to China.. and that our government had some dumb program in place to where we would cover the shipping cost.. this was months before the first report in china.

I've just come back and have to read something like this?

...I assume we're gonna get a post where this was manufactured in Roswell... and the US Government let China release it on the World...

xROTX

PS. If you are going to make such a post... plz inform me first so I can facepalm in advance...

EDIT. OK OK... if you try PM'ing me to inform me... I'll happily beat the fuck out of you... (it's a risk... aint it?).

eclypse

Banned
I'm really hoping Trump says bye to Dr.Fauci and that other one with Vampire/perona like teeth this week.. if he is serious about reopening up the country in May.

Gona be a bumpy month as I'm sure there will be tons of pushback and inflating numbers I bet as an attempt to paint an opposite reality.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm really hoping Trump says bye to Dr.Fauci and that other one with Vampire/perona like teeth this week.. if he is serious about reopening up the country in May.

Gona be a bumpy month as I'm sure there will be tons of pushback and inflating numbers I bet as an attempt to paint an opposite reality.

You better hope or maybe you'll get the virus and end up in a coma? after all won't the warm weather just wipe it all away? or maybe you can just wear a scarf? they're effective right? fuck off already.

eclypse

Banned
I've just come back and have to read something like this?

...I assume we're gonna get a post where this was manufactured in Roswell... and the US Government let China release it on the World...

xROTX

PS. If you are going to make such a post... plz inform me first so I can facepalm in advance...

EDIT. OK OK... if you try PM'ing me to inform me... I'll happily beat the fuck out of you... (it's a risk... aint it?).

????

No I've heard it's from a Bio Lab in North Carolina. Back in 2015 Obama thought it was a great idea to sell it off to 4 different countries.. I guess so when it was released (master plan) no one would no who released it.

Even heard a call from a women that had a friend that worked at that lab and she told her that it was the nastiest thing they were working on and one day it just vanished.. gone without word!

The thing was tweaked by someone else. It's a Frankenstein! It has other things spliced into it like the HIV delivery system.. no it's not aids.. it's just got the Aids delivery system. That's how it spreads so easily. It's a bioweapon designed to kill.

And because it has the HIV delivery system you can come down with it again over and over.

So with all the talk of oh you now have immunity now.. and you can go back to work.. is possibly bullshit.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
????

No I've heard it's from a Bio Lab in North Carolina. Back in 2015 Obama thought it was a great idea to sell it off to 4 different countries.. I guess so when it was released (master plan) no one would no who released it.

Even heard a call from a women that had a friend that worked at that lab and she told her that it was the nastiest thing they were working on and one day it just vanished.. gone without word!

The thing was tweaked by someone else. It's a Frankenstein! It has other things spliced into it like the HIV delivery system.. no it's not aids.. it's just got the Aids delivery system. That's how it spreads so easily. It's a bioweapon designed to kill.

And because it has the HIV delivery system you can come down with it again over and over.

So with all the talk of oh you now have immunity now.. and you can go back to work.. is possibly bullshit.

You're full of shit cunt.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
????

OK OK... where was my warning first before this post? I needed to slowly facepalm and let Jan read it as well...

You know, I have come to the vast conclusion that a large ratio of people are only a few inches away from idiocy when push comes to shove...

Look at the queues for toilet paper... had wash... people fighting for eggs... Bad tempered idiocy...

THEN... I come back and read what amounts to Unabomber type conspiracy shit...

PS. I never once said I was immune to this after coming out... because believe it or not... I aint some dumbass conspiracy nut and actually take a reasoned stance on stuff i read...

eclypse

Banned
You better hope or maybe you'll get the virus and end up in a coma? after all won't the warm weather just wipe it all away? or maybe you can just wear a scarf? they're effective right? fuck off already.

Haha.. I've prob already have had it like everyone else in the house. Had some nasty bug that wouldnt go away sometime after xmas. Think it went on for like 2 months. Wife got it as well. Finally we went to the docs and got some local steroid and antibiotics which kinda seemed to work. But eventually went away for us.

No doubt half or more of the population has had it and just dont know it.. real tuff to know as most wont even show symptoms and it seems to be different for everyone prob depending on your immune system.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Haha.. I've prob already have had it like everyone else in the house. Had some nasty bug that wouldnt go away sometime after xmas. Think it went on for like 2 months. Wife got it as well. Finally we went to the docs and got some local steroid and antibiotics which kinda seemed to work. But eventually went away for us.

No doubt half or more of the population has had it and just dont know it.. real tuff to know as most wont even show symptoms and it seems to be different for everyone prob depending on your immune system.

Well you're the resident expert aren't you? lol

eclypse

Banned
Rot.. dont get pissed but I've got stuff to do today in prep of my new SVS subwoofer coming tomorrow. Damn thing weights 200lbs.

Just bought a 1000lb capacity hand truck to get the thing in the house and up the stairs.

Gona be swwwweeet doing that myself as thanks to Governor Whitmer's new updated rules that changed on the 10th with no one can go over anyone's house now.

Oh yet the mitigation was so working.... why would we need to clamp down harder if it was so working great! Haha

Oh that's right! Easter is here!

I may need to call up Whitmer and ask her to come over and help push this thing up the stairs!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot.. dont get pissed but I've got stuff to do today in prep of my new SVS subwoofer coming tomorrow. Damn thing weights 200lbs.

What made you assume I was angry...?

Just askin'...

xROTx

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
eclypse, come settle this in chat. i need real-time access to your mind.

eclypse

Banned
Well you're the resident expert aren't you? lol

Oh hell no!

But I have a few that were thankful for my advice on stocking up before the mass rush! Even went as far to say they would vote for me! Lol. Wanted to know if i had any other insight.. left it at that. Ya know how those dems play the game with all the shit the last 3 years with shaming those that speak out.. I mean fuck they killed off comedians for christ sake with all the pc and me too movement!

Some crazy times.. and we could all use a great laugh every now and then. Stress relief.