Analogue NT ~$300 ends in a couple hours

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Aren't they re-releasing this model really soon in a 2nd production run?

McColbo

Overtop Pathfinder
No, this is the "Famicaust" model that used original components stripped from a Famicom.

Yeah these things were a neat idea...but why?! Also what a waste of money that is mostly covering the cost of the aluminum housing.

At least they kind of hold their value, at least the Mini's could do RGB AND HDMI out.

At this point for less money you could buy a professional modded NES top loader that does all of this and then some. To each their own, but i'll never understand the allure, or the sheer waste of money.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
At this point for less money you could buy a professional modded NES top loader that does all of this and then some. To each their own, but i'll never understand the allure, or the sheer waste of money.

For the price you could buy a RGB NES for the SDTV, a RetroUSB AVS for the HDTV and probably have enough left over for an Everdrive and a pack of beer.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
No, this is the "Famicaust" model that used original components stripped from a Famicom.

Famicaust...a totally proportional reminder of the time Hitler killed 600 Jews, almost wiping them out entirely.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Famicaust...a totally proportional reminder of the time Hitler killed 600 Jews, almost wiping them out entirely.

I agree, but don't forget we are on the Neo Forums. I think the fact someone here was compelled to make that speaks more to the pent up angst over Analogue's Neo-Geo drama than really caring about yellowed Famicoms.