Dollfuckers help me out - WTB NECA Ninja Turtle figures

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I know this is kind of a long shot but what the heck.

Looking for all 4 turtles (the cartoon version ones) and maybe some other figures. The only ones I have so far are Rocksteady and Bebop.

Thanks!

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Have you checked through your local Target/Gamestop for stock? Canada is pretty bone dry for any Neca distribution, I actually went to my local toy shop this morning and found a bunch of stuff. They had the 4-pack baby turtles (which I bought), the newer Shredder/Splinter/Foot Soldiers from TMNT1, and a random display of the Turtles in Time singles and 2 packs...

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I got a few. Foot soldier set. Shredder set. And the turtles in time shit. All CIB. Let's trade for home carts or MVS

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Have you checked through your local Target/Gamestop for stock? Canada is pretty bone dry for any Neca distribution, I actually went to my local toy shop this morning and found a bunch of stuff. They had the 4-pack baby turtles (which I bought), the newer Shredder/Splinter/Foot Soldiers from TMNT1, and a random display of the Turtles in Time singles and 2 packs...

Thanks for the heads up man! I’d totally be down to go hunt them in the wild but I recently had some big surgeries and can’t drive....and I don’t think my wife will be on board to go turtle hunting for me, lol.

I got a few. Foot soldier set. Shredder set. And the turtles in time shit. All CIB. Let's trade for home carts or MVS

Ah nice, but I don’t have any MVS and only about 25 homecarts (most of which I don’t think I want to part with). Are there any specific games you’re looking for?

Of the stuff you listed i’d be most interested in the Shredder/Krang set.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Thanks so much! I think they are coming out with the rock soldiers in a 2 pack in October. Would love to have those!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
If someone can post a Brickseek link for the exact figures moe wants it would be easy for everyone to check to see if their local Target might have it. I don't know shit about TMNT figures so I'd probably pick the wrong ones.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Ah you are too kind. I actually just checked brickseek and didn’t see anything. My wife was at our local Target this morning and she didn’t find anything there either.

I think chances of finding stuff in the wild is very slim. Looks like Traag and Granitor got released earlier and were cleaned out...tons of them on eBay now selling at $100+.

Really the ones I want most are:

Leo and Don
Mike and Raph
Shredder and Krang

But also open to:

Traag and Granitor
Slash and Leatherhead
Metal Head
April and Foot Soldier
Casey and Foot Soldier

P.S. If anyone were able to find these when they are out and about I would gladly pay a small bounty on them (in addition to the shipping costs of course).

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Oh man - a Splinter and Baxter 2 pack is coming out this month as well!!! I must know when!!!! I must have it!!!!

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Looks like there will be a Krang in his android body as well.

Fuck, this is too stressful. It’s like impossible to find any of these. People say Target employees just scoop them all up. I dunno. I just don’t get why people are flipping these on eBay. I mean they cost $50 + tax at the store. Even if they sell them at $80 shipped on eBay...it’s like $10 to ship...plus eBay fees...so they’re making what, $10 - $15 on these? These douchers are so desperate to make $10?

Fuck. I still only have Rocksteady and Bebop. I may just quit and sell these guys...not worth the aggravation of trying to not get raped on these damn dolls.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looks like there will be a Krang in his android body as well.

Fuck, this is too stressful. It’s like impossible to find any of these. People say Target employees just scoop them all up. I dunno. I just don’t get why people are flipping these on eBay. I mean they cost $50 + tax at the store. Even if they sell them at $80 shipped on eBay...it’s like $10 to ship...plus eBay fees...so they’re making what, $10 - $15 on these? These douchers are so desperate to make $10?

Fuck. I still only have Rocksteady and Bebop. I may just quit and sell these guys...not worth the aggravation of trying to not get raped on these damn dolls.

I'll take a look for you tomorrow morning.
I go to Target every Sunday morning to buy groceries right when it opens.

I always notice people head to the toy aisle, but I usually see them flipping through the Hot Wheels. I'll also see people picking up a Switch going to their car to drop it off and heading in for another one.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
neo_moe said:
ust don’t get why people are flipping these on eBay. I mean they cost $50 + tax at the store. Even if they sell them at $80 shipped on eBay...it’s like $10 to ship...plus eBay fees...so they’re making what, $10 - $15 on these? These douchers are so desperate to make $10?

Fuck. I still only have Rocksteady and Bebop. I may just quit and sell these guys...not worth the aggravat

Maybe they aren't as ppoor as you want them to be and are flipping more than 1 set at a time? For the effort of just being willing to be a jerk. Not so hard

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
For anyone that wants to try to help out moe, just put in your zip code at the links below and it should show any Target that has them in stock. No store within a 90 minute drive of me has anything except for one store that had limited stock of the Tragg and Grannitor pack.

Right now Target has $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 in toys, so in theory you could get them for less if you find them.

Leo & Don
DCPI: 323-07-6437
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=323-07-6437

Raph & Mike
DCPI: 323-07-7434
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=323-07-7434

Shredder & Krang
DCPI: 323-07-5961
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-07-5961

April & Foot Soldier
DCPI: 323-07-0284
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-07-0284

Casey & Foot Soldier
DCPI: 323-07-3593
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-07-3593

Bebop & Rocksteady
DCPI: 323-07-4283
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-07-4283

Slash & Leatherhead
DCPI: 323-07-9303
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=323-07-9303

Tragg & Grannitor
DCPI: 323-07-0305
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=323-07-0305

Still adding links as I find them.

At Wal-Mart

Leo & Shredder
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=875148885

Don & Krang
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=871901458

Raph & Foot Soldier
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=970871485

Mike & Foot Soldier
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=267887441

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Wow, thanks so much Lithy for posting those - I can feel the love!

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

Yea fuck that shit. Would rather go for a run/bike ride and relax afterwards than stress over some artificially scarce plastic dolls.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Neo_Moe,

No luck at my local Target today.

I couldn't believe how stripped the toy aisles were in my local Target.
I think about 50-60 percent of the hanging pegs were empty.
Not a single TMNT figure of any kind was to be seen. They had 5-6 Power Rangers, 10 or so WWE figures, 3-4 Transformers.
They had a bunch of Hot Wheels, Roblox, Fornite, and nerf toys.

They also had a bunch of wack toys I didn't recognize.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Ah bummer but thanks for checking I really appreciate it.

Same story here. My wife checked out local Target and nada. I don’t know how often these things get stocked but I imagine they must for the holidays soon. Maybe i’ll have better luck as we get closer to Christmas.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
I wish I had seen this before now. I know for a fact I have seen these sets

April & Foot
Shredder & Krang
Casey and Foot
Bebop and Rocksteady

I skipped them because I have been doing the NECA TMNT movie set. But I will let you know if I come across these again.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I wish I had seen this before now. I know for a fact I have seen these sets

April & Foot
Shredder & Krang
Casey and Foot
Bebop and Rocksteady

I skipped them because I have been doing the NECA TMNT movie set. But I will let you know if I come across these again.

Please do, thanks so much! Definitely would interested in Shredder/Krang. Not terribly interested in the Casey or April sets though tbh. I already have Bebop and Rocksteady as well.

I like the movie line too...but didn’t want to go down that rabbit hole. I got to stick with one series otherwise I will go nuts.

McColbo

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I checked my local Targets through brickseek and they list nothing in stock. I'll keep an eye on what you still need when i'm out and about doing running around. I usually end up at Target every other week or so.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
They don't keep these in with the regular toys. Target keeps these in a seperate "collectibles" section over by the books/music/movies. Also, another tip I will give you is the bottom of the Target fixtures lift up. These retards that flip toys wait for the stores to open on release days, rush in and buy what they can and then hide the rest. Target employees doing inventory will mark the items as shrink and move them out of inventory cause they can't find them. Theese guys will then let them sit for a bit and go back and get them when the sku is discounted. We were trying to get my daughter some toys from the show Bluey and ended up finding 3/4 of the lineup hidden under an empty shelf in the board games aisle.

Edit

IMO if you're into the cartoon style Turtles, sell the NECA shit and switch over to the super 7 ones. Their design is essentially classic toy design but updated to look more like the cartoon.

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
They don't keep these in with the regular toys. Target keeps these in a seperate "collectibles" section over by the books/music/movies. Also, another tip I will give you is the bottom of the Target fixtures lift up. These retards that flip toys wait for the stores to open on release days, rush in and buy what they can and then hide the rest. Target employees doing inventory will mark the items as shrink and move them out of inventory cause they can't find them. Theese guys will then let them sit for a bit and go back and get them when the sku is discounted. We were trying to get my daughter some toys from the show Bluey and ended up finding 3/4 of the lineup hidden under an empty shelf in the board games aisle.

Edit

IMO if you're into the cartoon style Turtles, sell the NECA shit and switch over to the super 7 ones. Their design is essentially classic toy design but updated to look more like the cartoon.

Yes, I agree these toys would be in collectibles section on Target. I also checked this area on Sunday. It too was stripped bear. I saw a few funkos, a few mugs, and some figures from TV shows I have never seen.
Damn, flippers have a whole system in place.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Thanks everyone for trying to help!

DZ - that story is both hilarious and sad at the same time...but it doesn’t surprise me.

The ultimate super 7 figures look nice...but those are $45 a pop vs. 2 for $50 w/ NECA. But aside from that it looks like they are already on wave 4 and all the previous results are also going for big bucks on eBay...don’t think those will be any easier to find unfortunately.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Yeah you might have to pay a bit to get the ones you want that you missed, but going forward you have a line of figures that you can actually preorder as opposed to the bullshit you're doing now with the NECA. I bought all of the 1:4 figures from the movie line and I'm pissed that they seemingly abandon the line for small figures. It's almost as if they don't like money.