Santa Claus and SNK

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
Did you made or ordered any Neo Geo gifts to your family or are you selfish and got anything for your yourself ?

2 SNK illustration arts for me :emb:

flat6

n00b
I'm selfish. Got myself a Brook PS3/PS4 gamepad to Neo Geo converter.

Not so much for the wireless capability but for auto-fire. It's great for games like Blazing Star where you need both auto-fire and charge shot on the same button. For example you can set it up so square is auto-fire A and cross is normal A.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
The last time I bought a neo geo thing it was the second biggest mistake of my life.

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
I was considering getting an MVSX cabinet with the riser because I like the look. But I have so many other arcade games and Arcade1Ups taking up space that I think I'll pass. I can't resist the Neo Geo Minis when they hit $30, though.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I was considering getting an MVSX cabinet with the riser because I like the look. But I have so many other arcade games and Arcade1Ups taking up space that I think I'll pass. I can't resist the Neo Geo Minis when they hit $30, though.

Really dude? A fake "20 years" tag? :lolz:

Those are for members who have actually them, given out by site staff. You surely didn't put 20 years on the forum with those whopping 78 posts.

Last edited:

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
I made the tag, yes. Didn't know there were official ones, lol. I sold this domain to Shawn, along with a bunch of other Neo stuff and am an original member. I've been a member for 20 years, so I made a tag. Post count means nothing to me. You're just gonna have to deal with it. =)

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I wonder what Alphabet is looking to buy or sell in the marketplace that he needs to farm posts in this thread.

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
I made the tag, yes. Didn't know there were official ones, lol. I sold this domain to Shawn, along with a bunch of other Neo stuff and am an original member.

You were the owner of neogeostore.com or neostore.com ?

I wonder what Alphabet is looking to buy or sell in the marketplace that he needs to farm posts in this thread.

I will try to post what I will receive on December 25. :D

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
You were the owner of neogeostore.com or neostore.com ?

I owned this domain, neo-geo.com. I used to own neogeostore.com, but I gave it up a long time ago after I sold all my inventory to Shawn, along with neo-geo.com. I had all but 3 AES carts as of 1999, but I sold everything because my wife had an accident and hasn't been able to work since. The next year, when SNK was going tits up in Los Angeles, one of the employees sold me all the NGPC stuff they had, and I opened neogeostore.com to sell it all. I had sold like half of it when I made a deal with Shawn to buy the rest of it and neo-geo.com. Turns out I still have like 30 or so AES carts laying around and 4-5 AES systems, but I sold all the mega-valuable stuff a long time ago.

I come back here occasionally to see what's up. I'm more active in different chat groups since the pandemic, lol.

Missile

Another Striker
I would like Eightman, League Bowling and Razion, all on AES for Xmas. But I won't get any of them.