trump is pretty much attempting a coup

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...t-issues-arrest-warrant-trump-murder-75106778

Iraq issues arrest warrant for Trump over Soleimani killing.

Iraq’s judiciary says it has issued an arrest warrant for outgoing President Donald Trump in connection with the killing of an Iranian general and a powerful Iraqi militia leader last year.

Pretty sure most countries in the world also have agreed they can't indict a sitting US president.

My guess is that he is going to have multiple international warrants out for him come January 21st and onward.

Another example is his shady business practices. Things like having five different values for his properties and lying about how many units are sold and still available. It's a grey area in the US and hard to prosecute with not much precedence but most of Europe and Asia don't play games with these type of things.

He was planning on being in Scotland on inauguration day but they put a travel ban in place until February 1st.

Him and his circle are probably going to have to end up being roomies with Snowden or Assange.

Also what's going to happen to all of these war criminals he pardoned? Not just those blackwater guards from a few weeks ago but there was several he set free last year. Pretty sure Trump jacks himself off to sleep imagining he's doing war time atrocities.

Again this is international law, if justice was served and they were rotting in a cell you can't really complain about it too much. So now are they going to have to go back to jail or stand trial at the Hague? Who knows really because i don't think this is something we've had to deal with before.

It's also possible the act of him pardoning war criminals itself is illegal for him personally.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
If anyone wants to see it: https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPubl...n_has_been_shot_by_dc_police_while_trying_to/

lmbo at the retard yelling "we've got an active shooter!"

I can't lie, I'm kinda bummed more of them weren't shot. You can see one of them with some big gun pointing it at the police after the woman was shot. Lucky for him he's got the right skin color.

Wait, we can shoot unarmed people to protect property now? I thought that's what we spent the entire summer arguing about.

lithy

20 Year Member
https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...t-issues-arrest-warrant-trump-murder-75106778

Iraq’s judiciary says it has issued an arrest warrant for outgoing President Donald Trump in connection with the killing of an Iranian general and a powerful Iraqi militia leader last year.

Pretty sure most countries in the world also have agreed they can't indict a sitting US president.

My guess is that he is going to have multiple international warrants out for him come January 21st and onward.

Another example is his shady business practices. Things like having five different values for his properties and lying about how many units are sold and still available. It's a grey area in the US and hard to prosecute with not much precedence but most of Europe and Asia don't play games with these type of things.

He was planning on being in Scotland on inauguration day but they put a travel ban in place until February 1st.

Him and his circle are probably going to have to end up being roomies with Snowden or Assange.

Also what's going to happen to all of these war criminals he pardoned? Not just those blackwater guards from a few weeks ago but there was several he set free last year. Pretty sure Trump jacks himself off to sleep imagining he's doing war time atrocities.

Again this is international law, if justice was served and they were rotting in a cell you can't really complain about it too much. So now are they going to have to go back to jail or stand trial at the Hague? Who knows really because i don't think this is something we've had to deal with before.

It's also possible the act of him pardoning war criminals itself is illegal for him personally.

International courts are complete bullshit. You are quite literally asking for the United States to cede it's sovereignty to the world just so you can get off on Trump getting his.
Quit dreaming and just be happy he is gone. Fucking christ.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
International courts are complete bullshit. You are quite literally asking for the United States to cede it's sovereignty to the world just so you can get off on Trump getting his.

Yeah I dunno, I guess I haven't thought about it that much.

I guess I'm just saying there's going to be a long line of people and organizations on the local, federal and international level wanting a piece of him and his family through criminal and civil court proceedings.

There's going to be questions that need to be answered and things addressed and none of it will be pretty or cut and dry.

I think you and others need to admit none of this is normal nor a sign of a successful presidency.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm going to have to agree with lithy on this one.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Wait, we can shoot unarmed people to protect property now? I thought that's what we spent the entire summer arguing about.

It's very easy to joke about the domestic terrorists now, because they accomplished nothing except taking selfies or stealing things.

But if they had gotten in and Congress was still there, with the ballots? Wonder how it would have went down.

And yeah I am OK with shooting people to protect property, always have been.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Uhm.

What?

Sorry homey, can’t agree with you at all on that.

The Capitol Police certainly could have used force to repel these “protestors” but it appeared there was no need to use deadly force.

I’m not clear on how these people were able to accomplish this. I want to say it’s because never in our wildest dreams did anyone imagine something like this would or, more importantly, could even happen and the manpower simply wasn’t there. This is America after all.

But after the last four years I’m inclined to think it happened through sheer ineptitude or malicious collusion.

January 6th, 2021 is the day America officially became the leader of the Third World.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

Yeah never gonna happen. Weather you like Trump or hate him the US doesn't recognize foreign peanut gallery courts, especially in some ass backward middle eastern country. Iraq doesn't even have a stable government let alone court system. And Iran is a country run by murderous religious zealots and not exactly our ally either. We wouldn't extradite our worst serial killers there.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Uhm.

What?

Sorry homey, can’t agree with you at all on that.

The Capitol Police certainly could have used force to repel these “protestors” but it appeared there was no need to use deadly force.

I’m not clear on how these people were able to accomplish this. I want to say it’s because never in our wildest dreams did anyone imagine something like this would or, more importantly, could even happen and the manpower simply wasn’t there. This is America after all.

But after the last four years I’m inclined to think it happened through sheer ineptitude or malicious collusion.

January 6th, 2021 is the day America officially became the leader of the Third World.

Not sure what Lithy is arguing against this time.

According many sources, USCP helped the protesters storm Congress. They opened the barriers for them.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I can't sit here and discuss police allowing things to happen, or aiding, or supporting...honestly because I'm not sure.

What I can discuss is the insane Pandora's box that was opened in 2020. The attack on government buildings/property in Minneapolis:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/03/us/minneapolis-government-george-floyd.html

Portland:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/19/portland-multnomah-building-fire/

The "chaz":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_Autonomous_Zone

Chicago:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...0201006-lkndggmch5emjiefplywhcaeou-story.html

...and other cities across the US set at horrible precedent that this is a-ok and will mostly be allowed. These morons storming the capitol is just another escalation in this line.

On one side of the fence, you have an overreaching government blocking people from freely living their lives and on the other, allowing people to riot, loot, burn property. This is insanity, yesterday was just another step in a wrong direction.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I can't sit here and discuss police allowing things to happen, or aiding, or supporting...honestly because I'm not sure.

What I can discuss is the insane Pandora's box that was opened in 2020. The attack on government buildings/property in Minneapolis:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/03/us/minneapolis-government-george-floyd.html

Portland:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/19/portland-multnomah-building-fire/

The "chaz":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_Autonomous_Zone

Chicago:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...0201006-lkndggmch5emjiefplywhcaeou-story.html

...and other cities across the US set at horrible precedent that this is a-ok and will mostly be allowed. These morons storming the capitol is just another escalation in this line.

On one side of the fence, you have an overreaching government blocking people from freely living their lives and on the other, allowing people to riot, loot, burn property. This is insanity, yesterday was just another step in a wrong direction.

This story has ruined my google fu but I could swear I remember right wingers doing this same thing in the last 12-18 months in Michigian, Kentucky, Virgina and somewhere else. Seems like somebody has a bias and conveniently left those out.

lithy

20 Year Member

According many sources, USCP helped the protesters storm Congress. They opened the barriers for them.

Shouldn't we applaud them for deescalation tactics?

lithy

20 Year Member
This story has ruined my google fu but I could swear I remember right wingers doing this same thing in the last 12-18 months in Michigian, Kentucky, Virgina and somewhere else. Seems like somebody has a bias and conveniently left those out.

Armed anti-lockdown protestors entered the Michigan State Capitol (legally btw). Is that what you're thinking of?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

If by "somebody" do you mean me?

I'm not pointing a finger at anyone or group. The blame for the destruction over the past 6 months falls on all kinds of US citizens. Stop fucking politicizing all of this shit and really look at it as a whole, would you. Jesus...some of you just cannot let go of the "left-right" horse shit.

This hyper villainization of "the other side" is what is bringing all of this to a boil. Politics are being turned into a religion and with that comes violent fanatics. This shit, this disdain for law and order, this recklessness, this is what happens when you bring fanatics into the mix.

The government has been telling people they can't get a haircut, eat a dinner out, and peaching about family gatherings over the holidays...but then are allowing looters to rip apart department stores, government buildings, and even taking over an entire section of a city for a month. This is madness.

*EDIT

These issues transcend who is in the white house, or who has control over congress. We cannot allow this kind of lawlessness to happen or things really will begin to unravel. Yesterday's display of complete chaos and how it was dealt with on an official level was deplorable and like I keep saying, this is going going to get worse as people become more and more impowered by getting away with it.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don’t think moderates, liberals, or even moderate conservatives were a part of the madness yesterday. Just extremist right wing nuts.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

I’m in agreement with Lithy and responding to Lonesage who said the “protestors” should be shot and later said he thinks people should be shot in the defense of property. I pretty strongly disagree with that.

I agree with you that it appears some Capitol Police were in collusion with the “protestors.”

I think there is a strong case to be made for a dereliction of or failure to perform a sworn duty to protect the Capitol.

Do you know who the Capitol Police are accountable to? Who their chief is, how he is appointed, etc? DC has so many LE agencies and I’m not sure if there is an overall command structure.

I would assume (well, hope) each branch of the federal government has control over their respective police force.

Also, where was the Secret Service?

While I certainly have strong things against law enforcement in the past I don’t think they should be abolished. Yesterday shows a strong need for the utility of police.

Yesterday a line was clearly crossed and I’m still trying to figure this all out.

I know many people are saying “anyone who didn’t think Trump et al were capable of doing this are fools or should have seen this coming”

I’d disagree, obviously, but I’m genuinely in dismay. Maybe I am an idiot. This, for me, is unthinkable. I guess I have too much faith in my fellow man.

If anything it’s made me realize how fragile our (or any) democracy is. And frankly, I’m more impressed with how we’ve managed to successfully transition power every four to eight years since the 1790s peacefully. We’ve certainly had some polarizing power changes, but nothing like this. Nothing like this, because this is fucking America, which I guess used to mean something. But now we’re just another Easter European “democratic” dictatorship.

I suppose the system of checks and balances only works when our civil servants aren’t on a mission to completely subvert the democratic process.

It’s a helluva time for an ammunition shortage :emb:

Last edited:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Smoke... seriously...? You're telling folks to stop politicizing this right after you choose to characterize yokels literally breaking into the fucking capitol building, rummaging through lawmakers' desks, and stealing property as a direct result of a "pandora's box opened in 2020" by BLM protesters? Get the fuck outta here man, seriously. Go lick the boots somewhere else.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Shouldn't we applaud them for deescalation tactics?

If they could apply those same tactics to everybody, not just white folks, then yeah, ok, let's applaud. The only thing I could think of yesterday when the yokels first got in was, "what if these were not all white (bearded) men?"

It would have been a bloodbath, and I think we can all agree that it would have been.

But yeah, instead, let's let dude in his 45 beanie march his Asics dad sneakers right into the capitol and walk off with the fucking Speaker's puplit, sure.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
If they could apply those same tactics to everybody, not just white folks, then yeah, ok, let's applaud. The only thing I could think of yesterday when the yokels first got in was, "what if these were not all white (bearded) men?"

It would have been a bloodbath, and I think we can all agree that it would have been.

But yeah, instead, let's let dude in his 45 beanie march his Asics dad sneakers right into the capitol and walk off with the fucking Speaker's puplit, sure.

Any other group would have been met and stopped by Law Enforcement and the military before they even had a remote chance of breaching the Capitol.

I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I think this was deliberately allowed to happen.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I changed my location on Facebook to Banana Republic (Formerly known as the United States of America)

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Smoke... seriously...? You're telling folks to stop politicizing this right after you choose to characterize yokels literally breaking into the fucking capitol building, rummaging through lawmakers' desks, and stealing property as a direct result of a "pandora's box opened in 2020" by BLM protesters? Get the fuck outta here man, seriously. Go lick the boots somewhere else.

I didn't mention BLM...or single anyone out, for that matter. It seems that people like you are the ones who insist on making this a race or political party thing.

US citizens were allowed to take over all kinds of public and private property this year, illegally. They were allowed to loot, riot and destroy...again, all illegally. I refuse to categorize or justify any of this behavior. None of this is how change should be implemented. By what I saw, yesterday was just another example of what has been going on all year. I don't give a fuck about the color of the people doing it, or whatever cause they feel they are supporting...busting into a building like that and doing what they did is fucking illegal...end of story. This has been happening for months now, it just happens that this time, the majority of the people doing it aren't ones you agree with.

Nowhere did I say I agree with how we're currently being policed, or how the government currently is a dysfunctional clusterfuck...now did I?

There's a massive gap between not wanting lawlessness to be allowed and "bootlicking". Quit being such a fucking extremist.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Imagine how empowering it would feel to have the president tell you to go fuck some shit up. It borders on terrorism.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member

Dude laughably thinks that he's a "centrist", when he's just a right wing turd who's just too big of a pussy to admit his true racist feelings.

Any other group would have been met and stopped by Law Enforcement and the military before they even had a remote chance of breaching the Capitol.

I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I think this was deliberately allowed to happen.

Oh yeah, this was planned for a long time and it was rubber stamped by various right-wing politicians, religious figures, and LEOs. Police are rife with right-wing nuts, who would love to be there doing the same thing as these white supremacists did. As shown on video, when they literally let the mob through the gates. Which is funny when BLM was there they were met with tons of armed and armored federal officers. :confused: