trump is pretty much attempting a coup

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
DC law enforcement – at least some members of it – was in collusion with the rioters. There are videos of them clearly removing barricades and letting them in. They allowed this to happen because they wanted it to happen. If these were blacks, muslims, or liberals, they would've been massacred.

Lethal force should have never been used if only property damage was at stake. That woman shouldn't have been killed, and anti-Trumpers shouldn't be celebrating her death.

Trump should be removed and everyone recorded as having entered the capital should be tracked down and arrested.

Smoke, you clearly are saying BLM and liberals started this and that this riot wouldn't have happened without them. Don't play that "I didn't mention anyone specifically" card - that's a cop out and you know it. I like you as a member, but the shit you've been saying over the past several months has been not so great. You really need to think this stuff out before you speak.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I didn't mention BLM...or single anyone out, for that matter. It seems that people like you are the ones who insist on making this a race or political party thing.

That's because it is a fucking race thing you dumb ass. These people are racist white supremacists that have literally organized this for weeks. There are some major neo-nazis and white supremacists who have been ID'd in DC and in other "Stop the Steal" fascist rallies. Conflating these scum with any BLM movements, which you did above, even if you didn't literally type the letters BLM (more deflection from you comes as no surprise), is ignorant as fuck.

Didn't you vote for Trump in '16, these are your people.

Stop the steal LA.png

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If by "somebody" do you mean me?

I'm not pointing a finger at anyone or group. The blame for the destruction over the past 6 months falls on all kinds of US citizens. Stop fucking politicizing all of this shit and really look at it as a whole, would you. Jesus...some of you just cannot let go of the "left-right" horse shit.

This hyper villainization of "the other side" is what is bringing all of this to a boil. Politics are being turned into a religion and with that comes violent fanatics. This shit, this disdain for law and order, this recklessness, this is what happens when you bring fanatics into the mix.

The government has been telling people they can't get a haircut, eat a dinner out, and peaching about family gatherings over the holidays...but then are allowing looters to rip apart department stores, government buildings, and even taking over an entire section of a city for a month. This is madness.

*EDIT

These issues transcend who is in the white house, or who has control over congress. We cannot allow this kind of lawlessness to happen or things really will begin to unravel. Yesterday's display of complete chaos and how it was dealt with on an official level was deplorable and like I keep saying, this is going going to get worse as people become more and more impowered by getting away with it.

I got two words for ya:

Autocratic Fascism

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
RIP PAX AMERICANA

Yesterday’s events were an attempt to disrupt the democratic process and peaceful transition of power we have had in the United States since 1801. We’ve successfully done this for two hundred years.

Two Centuries.

Two hundred years of relative peace and prosperity*

Not anymore.

A dangerous door was opened yesterday.

Any protests or riots over the entirety of 2020 pale in comparison with the intent of this.

I don’t think I’m speaking in hyperbole here.

*Some exceptions apply, not valid in all states at all times.

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Yesterday’s events were an attempt to disrupt the democratic process and peaceful transition of power we have had in the United States since 1801. We’ve successfully done this for two hundred years.

Two Centuries.

Not anymore.

Any protests or riots over the entirety of 2020 pale in comparison with the intent of this.

Facts are facts.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Two Centuries.

Not anymore.

Since 1797, you dummy.

Sorry I forgot about you, John :emb:

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Over the past 24 hours I've gone from baffled and amused, to angry, to just feeling sadness and dread. I can't see a peaceful resolution at this point, especially when truths and evidence are no longer important and the reality of armed supremacists, however "small" of a group they might or might not be, are festering below the surface of your country (and admittedly, mine as well). A consequence of the politicians who stoke flames, wink and nod and watch things unfold while it benefits them, who are laughing and chuckling at Graham's garbage jokes about "unity" with "the other side" while a stone's throw away sits a pool of blood that was probably still warm, spilled from a brainwashed fanatic hours before. It goes beyond conservatism at this point, part of America seems fundamentally rotten and I see that rot climbing up north and a part of me is worried. Our Conservative party's current slogan of "Join our fight; Take back Canada" was tasteless and eye-rolling a couple months ago, but with today's lens it's absolutely horrifying.

I sincerely hope you all stay safe.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

Two Centuries.

Not anymore.

No, you're right on, IMO.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m sincerely sorry I ever said Trump wasn’t that bad or offered a cynical opinion that Trump was simply “par for the course” of a revolving door of corrupt chief executives.

I was wrong.

I thought his election in 2016 was hilarious.

But I thought we were just going to get a gilded age crony capitalist.

We got something far, far worse.

And it stopped being funny a long time ago.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Smoke, you clearly are saying BLM and liberals started this and that this riot wouldn't have happened without them. Don't play that "I didn't mention anyone specifically" card - that's a cop out and you know it. I like you as a member, but the shit you've been saying over the past several months has been not so great. You really need to think this stuff out before you speak.

No, I'm not...nor have I. To be completely honest, by what I've seen (and it's often hard sorting this shit out), the largest damage done over the past year has been instigated by anarchist groups. All a group of protesters need to turn it into a riot is a few sparks and then you're off to the races. Again and again, anarchist groups have been shown to be behind many of these violent riots. Look at arrest records, many times the people arrested are from out of state. By the data I've seen, these instigators work their way into these protests and it doesn't take much to ignite it into a riot.

I don't agree with many of the things BLM does...I will not deny that. I do not (and have not) blamed them outright for much of the civil lawlessness. Go ahead...if you feel like it re-read my posts over the past few months. I don't recall ever blaming this on BLM. The people responsible for some of the larger acts (like the CHAZ deal) had zip to do with BLM.

That's because it is a fucking race thing you dumb ass. These people are racist white supremacists that have literally organized this for weeks. There are some major neo-nazis and white supremacists who have been ID'd in DC and in other "Stop the Steal" fascist rallies. Conflating these scum with any BLM movements, which you did above, even if you didn't literally type the letters BLM (more deflection from you comes as no surprise), is ignorant as fuck.

Didn't you vote for Trump in '16, these are your people.

If that's your thought on it, fair enough. Throughout all of this, I've been doing my best to look at all of this objectively and use what little facts I can scrounge up. Were some of them racists? Sure...maybe, how the fuck do I know (or you, for that matter)? A picture of one shithead wearing a disgusting sweatshirt? Ok, that guy is a scumbag and possibly even a racist...but that proves little about the overall mentality of all of them. This racist/Nazi hunt as of late stinks of the red scare...

You have an anger in you. You don't like me? Ok. Calling me a racist is fucking absurd but again, knock yourself out.

I will say that it's super bush-league to just go right to the absurd racist card as some sort of rebuttal.

Again...I'll flat out admit it, much of what BLM does I do not agree with. It does not make me a racist, it does not mean that I am saddened by many of the problems black Americans are currently struggling with. It simply makes me a person who does not agree with BLM and their "side with us or you're a racist" strong-arm horse shit.

Call me names all you like...it doesn't make it fact.

Hey look, walls don’t work LOL!

Free speech aside, there are no words to describe exactly how deplorable that Auschwitz hoodie is.

It's fucking horrible that anyone would think of wearing something like that...or make such a thing, for that matter.

Last edited:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
No, I'm not...nor have I. To be completely honest, by what I've seen (and it's often hard sorting this shit out), the largest damage done over the past year has been instigated by anarchist groups. All a group of protesters need to turn it into a riot is a few sparks and then you're off to the races. Again and again, anarchist groups have been shown to be behind many of these violent riots. Look at arrest records, many times the people arrested are from out of state. By the data I've seen, these instigators work their way into these protests and it doesn't take much to ignite it into a riot.

I don't agree with many of the things BLM does...I will not deny that. I do not (and have not) blamed them outright for much of the civil lawlessness. Go ahead...if you feel like it re-read my posts over the past few months. I don't recall ever blaming this on BLM. The people responsible for some of the larger acts (like the CHAZ deal) had zip to do with BLM.

If that's your thought on it, fair enough. Throughout all of this, I've been doing my best to look at all of this objectively and use what little facts I can scrounge up. Were some of them racists? Sure...maybe, how the fuck do I know (or you, for that matter)? A picture of one shithead wearing a disgusting sweatshirt? Ok, that guy is a scumbag and possibly even a racist...but that proves little about the overall mentality of all of them. This racist/Nazi hunt as of late stinks of the red scare...

You have an anger in you. You don't like me? Ok. Calling me a racist is fucking absurd but again, knock yourself out.

I will say that it's super bush-league to just go right to the absurd racist card as some sort of rebuttal.

Again...I'll flat out admit it, much of what BLM does I do not agree with. It does not make me a racist, it does not mean that I am saddened by many of the problems black Americans are currently struggling with. It simply makes me a person who does not agree with BLM and their "side with us or you're a racist" strong-arm horse shit.

Call me names all you like...it doesn't make it fact.

It's fucking horrible that anyone would think of wearing something like that...or make such a thing, for that matter.

"Possibly even a racist" Fucking LOL, you can't even call a guy who is literally wearing a Camp Auchwitz sweatshirt a definitive racist. You are a piece of clown shit.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I’m sincerely sorry I ever said Trump wasn’t that bad or offered a cynical opinion that Trump was simply “par for the course” of a revolving door of corrupt chief executives.

I was wrong.

I thought his election in 2016 was hilarious.

But I thought we were just going to get a gilded age crony capitalist.

We got something far, far worse.

And it stopped being funny a long time ago.

I hear that. You weren't online much over the past bit, but once you came back, I definitely noticed you were seeing things in a different light. And I don't mean that in a "welcome to the liberal club, pal!" sort of way.

How many links about George Floyd protests did you just post? Now you're blaming this vague concept of anarchists? It reminds me of when George messed up Jerry's car and Elaine made up some story about wild teenagers chasing them through the city.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Smoke, this isn't one dude in a tasteless hoodie. A guy walked the confederate battle flag through the halls of the US Capital building.

This is domestic terrorism. Any attempt at equivocation with people protesting police brutality is a fucking embarrassment and yes.... racist.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member

I don't agree with many of the things BLM does...I will not deny that. I do not (and have not) blamed them outright for much of the civil lawlessness. Go ahead...if you feel like it re-read my posts over the past few months. I don't recall ever blaming this on BLM. The people responsible for some of the larger acts (like the CHAZ deal) had zip to do with BLM

God you're such a fucking moron. there is literal proof that white supremacist agitators have instigated a lot of the violence and destruction during the BLM protests. But keep spewing right-wing talking points, as if you know shit about shit about what goes on at the protests.

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-helped-ignite-george-floyd-riots-identified-white/story?id=72051536

https://www.fayobserver.com/story/o...ts-not-blm-antifa-greatest-threat/3462713001/

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
"Possibly even a racist" Fucking LOL, you can't even call a guy who is literally wearing a Camp Auchwitz sweatshirt a definitive racist. You are a piece of clown shit.

No, I have no clue...and honestly, neither do you. The guy could be bat shit crazy with some massive disorder for all we know, or, he could really be a neo-nazi Jew hater. (I think anyone who would sport such a thing is mentally ill) The fact is, I don't know. Just by a picture? The dude doesn't look like a well thought out and planned individual to me. No, someone like Richard B. Spencer seems much more like someone that people need to be wary of than some goofy old fucker in a shitty hoodie.

People like you love to sit there and armchair QB all of this...so sure of your enlightenment and mental superiority as to be able to reduce a complex situation to your own simple truth in a matter of seconds. The truth is, there is often so much more to this than what you see in real time or the day after.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Likely to be an oft-cited moment:

One Trump-backing woman in the crowd lamented that the police were deploying tear gas and flash-bang grenades against them when she thought those tools were only to be used against leftist demonstrators.

"This is not America," she said. "They're shooting at us. They're supposed to shoot BLM, but they're shooting the patriots."

A man came over to comfort her, however, and reassured her that the police would respect them from now on.

"We showed them what we're all about," he said.

Just counting the days, over here. Hope we make it.

Imagine if we were looking forward to another term.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
No, I have no clue...and honestly, neither do you. The guy could be bat shit crazy with some massive disorder for all we know, or, he could really be a neo-nazi Jew hater. (I think anyone who would sport such a thing is mentally ill) The fact is, I don't know. Just by a picture? The dude doesn't look like a well thought out and planned individual to me. No, someone like Richard B. Spencer seems much more like someone that people need to be wary of than some goofy old fucker in a shitty hoodie.

People like you love to sit there and armchair QB all of this...so sure of your enlightenment and mental superiority as to be able to reduce a complex situation to your own simple truth in a matter of seconds. The truth is, there is often so much more to this than what you see in real time or the day after.

Stop conflating mental illness with blatant racism. There are a ton of people with mental illnesses that aren't fucking nazis. You are safe in your own isolated echo chamber of dumb fuck ideals, while I have seen racists like this and what they're capable of. They're not mentally ill, they're fucking clear in their intentions.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
God you're such a fucking moron. there is literal proof that white supremacist agitators have instigated a lot of the violence and destruction during the BLM protests. But keep spewing right-wing talking points, as if you know shit about shit about what goes on at the protests.

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-helped-ignite-george-floyd-riots-identified-white/story?id=72051536

https://www.fayobserver.com/story/o...ts-not-blm-antifa-greatest-threat/3462713001/

Dude...place aside your obvious prejudice for me for just one second...are you capable of that?

So...I said this:

No, I'm not...nor have I. To be completely honest, by what I've seen (and it's often hard sorting this shit out), the largest damage done over the past year has been instigated by anarchist groups. All a group of protesters need to turn it into a riot is a few sparks and then you're off to the races. Again and again, anarchist groups have been shown to be behind many of these violent riots.

The article you just posted said this:

"officers arrested Benjamin Ryan Teeter, 22, from Hampstead and Michael Robert Solomon, 30, from New Brighton, Minn., on charges of conspiring with Hamas, a militant Palestinian organization the U.S. designates as terrorists. You may recall from May dramatic pictures of armed militia-types with long guns in a Raleigh Subway restaurant, during a time of anti-lockdown protests. Teeter was one of those guys.

He and his alleged accomplice are accused of arranging to sell weapons to people they thought were Hamas but were actually federal agents. The two men claim allegiance to the Boogaloo Bois, which a press release from the U.S. attorney said is a group that advocates for the “violent overthrow of the government.”

So...we're in agreement then?

Stop conflating mental illness with blatant racism. There are a ton of people with mental illnesses that aren't fucking nazis. You are safe in your own isolated echo chamber of dumb fuck ideals, while I have seen racists like this and what they're capable of. They're not mentally ill, they're fucking clear in their intentions.

Ok then, bro. Sounds like you got it all figured out. Amazing how much you can extrapolate from a picture. I wonder what others would say about you?

Last edited:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Dude...place aside your obvious prejudice for me for just one second...are you capable of that?

So...I said this:

The article you just posted said this:

"officers arrested Benjamin Ryan Teeter, 22, from Hampstead and Michael Robert Solomon, 30, from New Brighton, Minn., on charges of conspiring with Hamas, a militant Palestinian organization the U.S. designates as terrorists. You may recall from May dramatic pictures of armed militia-types with long guns in a Raleigh Subway restaurant, during a time of anti-lockdown protests. Teeter was one of those guys.

He and his alleged accomplice are accused of arranging to sell weapons to people they thought were Hamas but were actually federal agents. The two men claim allegiance to the Boogaloo Bois, which a press release from the U.S. attorney said is a group that advocates for the “violent overthrow of the government.”

So...we're in agreement then?

So they can't be white supremacists because they sold silencers to Hamas "allegedly". Lol, Boogaloo boys aren't anarchists you idiot.

the only thing you know about anarchy and anarchism is the definition in the dictionary. You obviously don't know fuck all about anarchism as a political belief..

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Smoke, this isn't one dude in a tasteless hoodie. A guy walked the confederate battle flag through the halls of the US Capital building.

This is domestic terrorism. Any attempt at equivocation with people protesting police brutality is a fucking embarrassment and yes.... racist.

Too much over simplification...and a tool many seem to use now.

Once again...I never mentioned protesting. I mentioned willing and unlawful destruction of both private and public property that has been going on, those two are not the same thing. I thought you'd be able to tell the two apart.

You guys need to stop mixing the two together. Shit like CHAZ had nothing to do with black civil rights.

This is the bullshit word games people keep playing...mixing black American's anger and protesting over their lack of rights in with rioters burning shit to the ground. They're not the same thing. Denouncing the violence does not make one a racist, for christ's sake...

I don't condone yesterday's actions...I haven't once. I have no clue who all was behind it...seems like some of those QAnon lunatics were in the mix...perhaps some white supremacist's as well, again, no clue until the dust settles.