Happy inauguration day!

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Looks like the efforts of the dumpster fire have succeeded. Congratulations guys. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go back to not giving a fuck about politics.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
lol, the 70 million people who voted for trump are still out there my friend.

Stay safe.

Uncle Joe, please don’t take muh guns :emb:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

Stay safe.

It's honestly wishful thinking on my part. I'm not so apathetic that I would stop caring but it'll be nice to have some periods where I don't care.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I'm fucking relieved he's gone. But concerned the conditions that let him ascent to power still exist and are may continue to get worse.

Stay safe.

This. (to the first half.)

I doubt Biden is taking guns. Hell, trump put more firearms restrictions on place than Obama did.

The last 4 years have compelled me to join the SRA

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’d join the SRA if I believed in S.

I don’t.

But yeah, I’m just funning.

Biden has been expectations that he’s never going to be able to live up to because people are looking for a literal savior after Trump.

I don’t envy Biden.

I hope Congress can actually pass legislation in the next four years.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That was an insane fireworks display.

Harris's husband totally flips out at the 3:40 mark.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I’d join the SRA if I believed in S.

I don’t.

But yeah, I’m just funning.

Biden has been expectations that he’s never going to be able to live up to because people are looking for a literal savior after Trump.

I don’t envy Biden.

I hope Congress can actually pass legislation in the next four years.
Dems theoretically can pass anything they want now with the nuclear option for senate legislation.
The question is whether they actually want to legislate (like Republicans do) or whether they'll be spineless jags and try to "play fair" per republican requests.

Republicans legislate a bunch of horseshit by playing dirty, then convince democrats to play fair. Consequently, Dems historically don't get shit done

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
mmsadda: I was looking for a shelter and I saw I light. Then, I came in.

Evil Wasabi: he is the mobster of the Neo Geo or Goodfellas.

NinSEGA

Banned
4v31ms.jpg

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

So a new user and a headline with a meme underneath it and no context .... Ok.

This is about the keystone pipeline workers losing their jobs. A lot that appear to be from Alberta (you know a place where they can't actually vote for US presidents). This headline was taken from a writer who is known for penning pieces on conservative news today and bizpac (One in the same?). Was he critical of Trump's horrible response to the pandemic and over 400,000 dead Americans? Was he critical of how horrible Trump's vaccine rollout was? Or is he more concerned that billionaire oil tycoons are not getting their money and a loss of 10,000 jobs because of the pipelines cancellation? Sounds like another corporate shill.

Why don't you get fucked, mate?

this isnt Facebook where people post pictures without contextt. If you want to have a debate, say something or fuck off.

Last edited:

NinSEGA

Banned
So a new user and a headline with a meme underneath it and no context .... Ok.

This is about the keystone pipeline workers losing their jobs. A lot that appear to be from Alberta (you know a place where they can't actually vote for US presidents). This headline was taken from a writer who is known for penning pieces on conservative news today and bizpac (One in the same?). Was he critical of Trump's horrible response to the pandemic and over 400,000 dead Americans? Was he critical of how horrible Trump's vaccine rollout was? Or is he more concerned that billionaire oil tycoons are not getting their money and a loss of 10,000 jobs because of the pipelines cancellation? Sounds like another corporate shill.

Why don't you get fucked, mate?

this isnt Facebook where people post pictures without contextt. If you want to have a debate, say something or fuck off.

4v3coe.jpg

The damage control is strong with this one.

P.S.- links to Twitter quotes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LIUNA/status/1325196123988873217

https://mobile.twitter.com/LIUNA/status/1351680949239615488

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

I'm not buying this.

Not the story.

But that you just joined with less than a hundred post to come into the dumpster fire and post shit like this. I'm not buying that at all.

Whose fake account are you?

Edit: Cry me a River with the keystone pipeline being closed. 0 fucks given dude. Add that to my sorrow for the shuttering coal mining industry.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
mmsadda: I was looking for a shelter and I saw I light. Then, I came in.

Evil Wasabi: he is the mobster of the Neo Geo or Goodfellas.

he looks like he gets fucked in the ass on the regular from a washed up engineer from Colorado.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Fuck the Keystone pipeline. No good for the environment and while it might have created a few thousand temporary jobs, the US State Department says it's only gonna keep 50 jobs and only 35 would be permanent. Lol whole lotta jobs we're losing here.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...tment-50-climate-change-protest-a7647281.html
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...dens-executive-order-halting-keystone-xl-pip/
https://money.cnn.com/2017/03/24/investing/keystone-pipeline-jobs-trump/index.html

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
According to "Q" -
I'm sorry, I've never really looked into the "Q" stuff, so I don't know. But is there actually a centralized place "Q" statements are coming from? Like it's actually one guy and not a confederation of trolls pranking people various places around the internet?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm sorry, I've never really looked into the "Q" stuff, so I don't know. But is there actually a centralized place "Q" statements are coming from? Like it's actually one guy and not a confederation of trolls pranking people various places around the internet?

The original Q was some dude in the Philippines as a joke on 4chan and, what started as a joke like with the flat earthers and The_Donald, spiraled into some people's reality.

There is no one official Q guy. Everyone who believes in it is a Q, I think. So anyone can post something as Q.