Post Your Recent Purchases!

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Cool stuff. It’s wild how an Exa SDOJ kit is seriously cheaper than the original SDOJ PCB.

And it's got sooo much cool shit too. The 4 game modes really sells it for me. Back in the day we had to drop cash for vanilla, 1.5, black label... plus the audio is soo much better on the exa. Hopefully more cave goodness follows. I hear another game is on the way.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
SHdcpBvl.jpg

These came in last week, two for me and one for Kid Panda. The Windy 1 has been a want for a long time, first cabinet I tried to get back in the day and got outbid. I'll do a restoration thread when its all done.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Finally got around to getting one of these boots, repros, or whatever you want to call them. Just wanted a dedicated cart I could use to play on my cabinets and loan out to friends. Still have not tested it yet. I am interested in knowing what soft dip settings are there in the game.20210420_092337.jpg

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Finally got around to getting one of these boots, repros, or whatever you want to call them. Just wanted a dedicated cart I could use to play on my cabinets and loan out to friends. Still have not tested it yet. I am interested in knowing what soft dip settings are there in the game.View attachment 49009
They're pretty decent. I don't expect these to last on many systems (except maybe MV-1C), due to the 3.3v logic being fed through. But, they're great for occasional use.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Some recent scoops have arrived. Got in a Puchi Carat F3 cart, a Susume Mile Smile board by Fuuki, Taisen Hot Gimmick by Psikyo, and Ichidant-R by Sega.

lepZrX9.jpg

I also wanted to say thanks to Gmegbln for giving me a total homie hookup on his prototype Jasper Xbox 360 stress kit. It’s been a long while since I had 360 development hardware, so it’s nice to be able to mess around with that again. He’s a great guy to deal with, so deal with confidence!

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
I also wanted to say thanks to Gmegbln for giving me a total homie hookup on his prototype Jasper Xbox 360 stress kit. It’s been a long while since I had 360 development hardware, so it’s nice to be able to mess around with that again. He’s a great guy to deal with, so deal with confidence!

😘

I'm glad you got that Susume Mile Smile board!

traveno

Rugal's Thug
Snagged a Neo Biosmasta and MemCard Pro recently. Ready once the PS Digital is back in stock and my OMVS comes up in queue 😎
MemCard Pro so sexy. I missed out on Batch 2 but I pre-ordered for Batch 3. Speaking of PS1 stuff. I picked up a clean model 5501 recently and had DaisyAge12 install an xStation for me. Planning to recap it soon. Works great with my OSSC so I'm not planning to pick up the PS1Digital but, knowing me, I probably will anyways. I think that an xStation, PS1Digital and MemCard Pro would be the pinnacle of a PS1 experience as of right now.

DSCF0116.jpg

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
50124.jpg
Got quite lucky. This guy had an MVS lot for weeks on fb marketplace. But it looked super dirty. A two slot MVS and two games for 200. I said okay and the backed out. Guy came back to me 150 shipped. I said alright then. He dropped it off at my house and offered me a Double Dragon PCB (bootleg) for an extro 30 euros. Couldn't pass that up.

Attachments

• IMG_20210423_130322_816.jpg
    IMG_20210423_130322_816.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 5

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Slow down what? It's the only post I made so far, and it is about a recent purchase, which is what this thread is for, is it not?
Youre gonna break hearts and hurt feelings posting mega baller status ultra coveted digital purchases like this in here! Go easy on us pimp!

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Got in a Sega System C2 multi kit installed in my Ichidant-R board. Perfect for some Thunder Force AC, Zunzunkyou no Yabou, Puyo Puyo 2, and the Puzzle & Action games. Check out Zunzun if you haven’t seen it before. It’s a crazy title.

E947BC24-50ED-4BEC-B3D9-8150D295C569.jpeg

Here’s the full list of C2 games on the multi for those interested:

- Bloxeed
- Borench
- Columns
- Columns II
- Ichidant-R
- Poto Poto
- Puyo Puyo
- Puyo Puyo 2
- Ribbit!
- Stack Columns
- Tant-R
- Thunder Force
- Twin Squash (original, needs spinner)
- Twin Squash (joystick hack)
- Zunzunkyou no Yabou

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
3-ply is better for soaking up loads of silicone-based lube & men's cum

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I haven't posted here recently but I have picked-up a few games over the last few months.

Paprium I received in Feb. This game kicks some serious butt. Maybe you've heard of it?
Elemental Master and Rainbow Island Extra I received much more recently.
I was kind of surprised when I realized I didn't have the MD Elemental Master. It's such a great game.

mdgames01.jpg

Eyra is a cool looking NES game and I also like that Luis Martins was involved in this one too.

eyra_nes.jpg

The TOAPLAN Collection is also pretty cool. The quality of the materials is very good. So far Fire Shark has gotten most of my attention. It's a little plain on the eyes but I've been enjoying it.

toaplan_collection.jpg