Post Your Recent Purchases!

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Got another package imported over from
Japan today, with more arcade loot. The F3 motherboard + Puzzle Bobble 2 was the cost of how much PB2 alone sells for, so I couldn’t pass that up. Bubble Memories is another game that I wanted to try out on the F3. I’m really happy with how clean the Zero 3 shell is, and that was a good deal as well. Dancing Eyes is Dancing Eyes, lol, and the original art set and manual is a bonus. Finally, Pro Mahjong Kiwame S for the ST-V, with the original JAMMA to Mahjong adapter.

68gQrmX.jpg

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Got me a new toy. Just need to get the secondary LCD board. I think the original owner kept it - oddly enough. Pristine condition except for the yellowing (going to try and take care of that in a few weeks). Not a spot of rust and no major dents or scrapes. Monitor chassis was just rebuilt and the picture is absolutely beautiful.

IMG_20210430_150919_010.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Got me a new toy. Just need to get the secondary LCD board. I think the original owner kept it - oddly enough. Pristine condition except for the yellowing (going to try and take care of that in a few weeks). Not a spot of rust and no major dents or scrapes. Monitor chassis was just rebuilt and the picture is absolutely beautiful.

View attachment 49177
Where’d you find that?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
thegameroom.com - based in Utah and California. Owner of the place was great to deal with.
Ken. I dealt with him years ago. Purchased a monitor from him Nana Ms8. Asked if I had the chassis for the old monitor (Nanao Ms9), I said yes. Told me he would give me $80 for them. Shipped him the chassis and never heard from him again. I emailed him and he never responded back.

Anyways, I just let it go and didn't make a stink about it but just a indication of what kind of guy he is.

Burning Blade

Crazed MVS Addict
Hope you can get that control panel on the candy back to the original Neo 4 button with the correct art.
I’ve been looking and can’t find anything. Might have to go with someone like Szabo to do a custom repro. Would also like new side art as one of the side graphics is pretty rough. Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Yup, GameRoom Ken is clownshoes. Bait and switched me on a Sega Swing purchase. First and only time I’ve ever had to do a charge back.
Total ballache to deal with.
Ken. I dealt with him years ago. Purchased a monitor from him Nana Ms8. Asked if I had the chassis for the old monitor (Nanao Ms9), I said yes. Told me he would give me $80 for them. Shipped him the chassis and never heard from him again. I emailed him and he never responded back.

Anyways, I just let it go and didn't make a stink about it but just a indication of what kind of guy he is.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Very cool. I've got the retrotink that converts component and s-video, the 2x something or other. I love it, and it's great playing stuff like Saturn, 3do and Neo CD as well as more modern stuff like PS2 on a modern 4k tv and having it look good and display in the proper resolution. This new one looks a bit fancier though. Hahaha
Big retrotink fan.

Edit: I like that you can select inputs on the new one. With the older model, you have to take turns connecting the different consoles. Not a big deal, but it would be cool to keep a few connected at a time and just hit the input selector. I'm digging that 5x.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Yeah, it's really well preserved.

It's a 3-6 so I'll have to make the RGB bypass but it was cheap for what they go for these days (350€ shipped).

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The Home Systems are badass but I just like my cab better. Sweet looking system for sure and nice shape!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I had a Neo CD from a local shop about 10 years back, but it was rough and stopped reading games after a while. But I recently came across this one from a Japanese seller, and while it looked clean in the pics, they were a little blurry so I couldn't be sure. But this baby arrived today, and holy crap is it nice. The controllers and paperwork were still sealed in the original bags with tape. The console and wires were opened, but it looks like it was never played. Really happy with this for the price. I just tested her out and she works. :D
I still have a few fighters and two of the Sonic Wings games, but now I need to track down copies of Sengoku 2 and Mutation Nation. Love those beat em ups.

20210510-105614.jpg

20210510-124218.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I had a Neo CD from a local shop about 10 years back, but it was rough and stopped reading games after a while. But I recently came across this one from a Japanese seller, and while it looked clean in the pics, they were a little blurry so I couldn't be sure. But this baby arrived today, and holy crap is it nice. The controllers and paperwork were still sealed in the original bags with tape. The console and wires were opened, but it looks like it was never played. Really happy with this for the price. I just tested her out and she works. :D
I still have a few fighters and two of the Sonic Wings games, but now I need to track down copies of Sengoku 2 and Mutation Nation. Love those beat em ups.

20210510-105614.jpg

20210510-124218.jpg
I see your Dick and Beaver...