July SOTM suggestions/voting...

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
This method worked well when I hosted in February so we’ll go with this again for July...

What do you guys want to play? Make your suggestions. If you like a suggestion, give it a +1 in your comment. Whatever game gets the most likes will be what we play. So what say you?

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
It was played in 2018, but i would love to have another incentive to play Mahou Daisakusen again. But i guess it had very little interest back then...

I really think people should pay more attention to this gem.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I've held off on getting Mahou on PS4 because I was hoping for a english release or better yet a Switch release (can use in a cab).

I'll give it a +1 though and maybe I'll pluck down and get the PS4 port anyway.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Genesis shooter would be okay. I think I have all of them. Im planning on selling em off soon so I wouldn't mind being forced to play a few.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
I've held off on getting Mahou on PS4 because I was hoping for a english release or better yet a Switch release (can use in a cab).

I'll give it a +1 though and maybe I'll pluck down and get the PS4 port anyway.
I've never bothered to create a JPN account before, but since i don't think this will ever see an English release, i will put up the effort just to show love. I've read the port is really great. Between all the cool stuff, it has an arranged soundtrack wich i love

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
+1 for Mahou Daisakusen.

As for a Genesis shooter, it would be great to break out either Lightning Force (Thunder Force IV), Elemental Master or Wings of Wor.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Mahou Daisakusen is dope. Probably won't post my scrub ass score, but I'll play along.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Do those technosoft games even have score? It's been a while!

I have them both though and would give both a handful of plays.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Dragon Blaze!
We've never done it, far as I can tell. Great game. On Switch and MAME.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Feels like Mega Drive's Outzone. Even the ost is on the same path. Too bad I don't have that one.
Might be my top vertical shooter on the gen. I always enjoyed the weapons and shooting backwards always felt great. The magician really puts you in it with shooting waves out of your hands. And its corny story is what I've enjoyed too.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
so what are we playing ladies? Need some direction for the weekend!