Euro Cup 2021!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Outcome would be good but that rebound from Kane was shitty. I mean, thems the rules, but it’s too easy to rebound on a pen. Should make it like a pen shoot out pen. Looking forward to England Italy more than Denmark Italy, but the means have to be better.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I don't mean to be unpatriotic here... but never a penalty...

Seems the Li_VAR_pool squad are incharge of things tonight...

xROTx

PS. I tend to hold a grudge against our lefty virtue calling uneducated idiot players... hence, I'm supporting any team that plays England... call me unpatriotic now...

Seems fair...

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Agreed weak penalty decision, but thought kane had a solid penalty call ignored before so conscience clear.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Agreed weak penalty decision, but thought kane had a solid penalty call ignored before so conscience clear.
Kane was behind the defender when the defender played the ball. But I got you. Either it’s a pen, or a yellow to Kane for simulation. Ref did neither.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
better off going straight to pk after the 90 min like copa ...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The Denmark free kick that resulted in their goal was not a foul so I'll take the slightly dodgy penalty, thanks.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
JUST got home from a LONGASS drive (Prob broke a few driving laws)... got snacks on the way...

Gonna have a nap and then... prepare my loins for a night of trolling...

xROTx

PS. It's the little things.... that make me happy...
PPS. England vs Italy... LETS DO THIS THANG!

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Alright folks, who's your pick? ENGLAND or ITALY? Will it be an all-out war or a swan song dive fest????

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Nice volley shot.. 90%+ of those shot ends up missing the net . Everything going England way . That might be the only goal

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I ate my doughnuts well before half time...

This makes me a sad Rot....

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Surprisingly good game. Found a flask of macallan 25 in a box that I hadn’t opened for 4 years. After drinking 3 fat fingers of Longrow this evening has really taken a turn.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Castlevania-II-Curse-Warning-Screen.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Wow! What a dramatic final. Mad Props to both teams. I thought Italy played slightly better. Italy really turned it on in the 2nd half. That being said I feel the football gods for the most part always favor Italy. Going to a shootout with Italy is never a good idea.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Was watching this in a pub in Arlington and man, what a nailbiter. England really invited the pressure and Italy capitalized on it. Felt like it was always going to go to penalties but man, lots of England's senior players weren't taking responsibility here for the shootout and left it to the young lads. All in all, what a game indeed, and Italy had enough of the grit to win it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Was watching this in a pub in Arlington and man, what a nailbiter. England really invited the pressure and Italy capitalized on it. Felt like it was always going to go to penalties but man, lots of England's senior players weren't taking responsibility here for the shootout and left it to the young lads. All in all, what a game indeed, and Italy had enough of the grit to win it.
The amount of alcohol I drank today I would be bankrupt if I joined.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Within five minutes of the game ending I was over it. Word cup is on the way, we put in a decent tournament overall and have a lot to build on.

It's 2 hours later now, I'm still drinking and I'm eating cheese in mouthfuls off the block.

Miserable.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fuck Southgate, his vest, his beard, and his lineups. Dude just needs to ask to suck Pep off already, and go for a lineup of Pep Boys.

He put in Marcus and Sancho at the ass end of the tournament as a hedging maneuver. So glad Saka was his cyanide. Fuck Southgate’s skank ass. He can eat a whole sack. Sven Goran Erickson can fuck his mom.

man City can’t win shit here or beyond their crooked league titles. Don’t take a highway Queen to the drag strip, cunts. Only going to get embarrassed.