### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Yeah, I did. It was one of those day trips I did from Brussels. My hostel was in Brussels, and I used that as a base. This was almost a decade ago now actually. Those photos were from my various travels over the years. I'm currently in Paris. Vous parlez Français?
Oui mais le nerlandais est mon langue maternel.
Ahh D'accord. Ma langue maternelle est Anglais. Mais je parle aussi Filipin (Tagalog) est évidemment aussi français. Je suis propriétaire d'un appartement à Epinay-Sur-Seine, une banlieue de Paris. Aux Etats-Unis, je suis propriétaire d'un condominium à Los Angeles, et nous avons une maison à Manille aux Philippines. J'ai visité Amsterdam plusieurs fois, et j'ai visité des autres villes aux Pays Bas aussi.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
She likes to hang out with her pals here on the Neo Geo forums

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Couple of weeks or so ago, one of the RNs at work bought this "Vote for Pedro" shirt for me, because she thinks I look like Napoleon Dynamite, and wanted me to wear it to work, so, I did.

FB_IMG_16318477064902403.jpg

Then I went and shaved it all off, pissing off them elderly ladies who love my curls (I became disillusioned with Pedro when he didn't keep his campaign promises, particularly on the pivotal tater tot issue, so, this was how I chose to demonstrate my displeasure):

FB_IMG_16318253077166973.jpg

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Dude, where the hell have you been?

More importantly, can I still have some of your tots?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
FB_IMG_16321741189554282.jpg
And another from my treatment at the hospital last Thursday. RN didn't want to listen to me, and use a smaller IV needle, like I asked her to, and blew a vein in my left hand, so, then she did what I asked in the right hand and there were no problems. I know they're understaffed and overworked, but, good goddamn woman, I've had this procedure 16 times now, I think your patient knows what does, and doesn't work for him!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Simpin for Sylvie (SFS)

So many simpers attracted to the TABOO WONDER...only for their ships to get wrecked upon the shores of Sylvie's heels on their balls.

madman, Bojangles, grave, Merc, smokehouse, Bill Kilgore, and more

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Couple of weeks or so ago, one of the RNs at work bought this "Vote for Pedro" shirt for me, because she thinks I look like Napoleon Dynamite, and wanted me to wear it to work, so, I did.

View attachment 52394

Then I went and shaved it all off, pissing off them elderly ladies who love my curls (I became disillusioned with Pedro when he didn't keep his campaign promises, particularly on the pivotal tater tot issue, so, this was how I chose to demonstrate my displeasure):

View attachment 52395

You look like a million...er a billion dollars!