Looking for Thrash Rally or Crossed Swords (AES) Complete.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

If anyone has a complete copy of Thrash Rally for the AES complete in box they'd like to sell, please PM with your asking price. Looking to buy within the U.S only.

Thank you in advance!

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Thrash Rally isnt available, id also be up for Crossed Swords for the AES if available.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can get it either here or elsewhere, it doesnt matter. So you can take your leach comment and shove it where the sun dont shine.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
If you legit dont do drugs, why do you want thrash rally? It is a terrible, terrible game. I could see ripping 5 white lines off the cover, then choosing to compete as the dump truck and not caring who won because you are king, but otherwise... Dude skip this game

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If you legit dont do drugs, why do you want thrash rally? It is a terrible, terrible game. I could see ripping 5 white lines off the cover, then choosing to compete as the dump truck and not caring who won because you are king, but otherwise... Dude skip this game
It's the kind of game you don't mind playing when you're on LSD because at least you can have a quaint little chat with the title screen for 3 hours.

I can get it either here or elsewhere, it doesnt matter. So you can take your leach comment and shove it where the sun dont shine.
Your basement?

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to complete as much of the AES set as i can.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the kind of game you don't mind playing when you're on LSD because at least you can have a quaint little chat with the title screen for 3 hours.

Your basement?
For the most part, people dont have basements in Florida.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what the fuck, how does it feel to have a worse taste in games than bojangles? thrash rally rules

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don't sell your games to this fucking piece of shit.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nobody fucking likes you here. You caused some severe issues with that picture of your dying dad, who is now dead, even the mod team was disgusted by it. And then you come back wanting to buy peoples games?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Regardless of you & I's relationship, you should truly be disgusted at yourself, that you want to benefit from our internal deal-making tendencies, AKA market. These guys should be selling their games to decent people, you should be working on your credit score, and getting that pine box for dad

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regardless of you & I's relationship, you should truly be disgusted at yourself, that you want to benefit from our internal deal-making tendencies, AKA market. These guys should be selling their games to decent people, you should be working on your credit score, and getting that pine box for dad
Don't you have someone's asshole to eat out or something? Fuck off.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LMBO this retard was actively looking to buy fucking video games while his father was dying. Kill yourself.
My dad was suffering in the hospital at the time. I was trying to do things to keep me from having a relapse.....things that would bring me joy in a rough time. It isnt like i took that money from my fathers funds. All his bills have been paid and he was laid to rest a couple months ago.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because 75% of the Neo catalog isn't worth playing for more than 10 minutes let alone owning.

You just want to buy junk like the flea market level piece of shit that you are.
I try to complete as many sets as i can, if not totally than as far as i possibly can. If that makes me a piece of shit so be it.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think a relapse would be better than buying fucking AES games