Concerts you are going to/ been to.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
2 votes versus 1, you have to do it first
Sorry Sylvie. The rules are, if you've had to have your stomach pumped for excess cum removal, your opinion is no longer valid. Stop draining those dongs, and we'll have this convo again.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Sorry Sylvie. The rules are, if you've had to have your stomach pumped for excess cum removal, your opinion is no longer valid. Stop draining those dongs, and we'll have this convo again.
Well that settles that then seeing as your opinions have never veen valid.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I ain't but it's good to know you fantasize about men PM'ing you asking for dick pics! So sad.
Nah, whats sad is you offering pics of your mom's furry cooter in return for said dick picks. Like i said i aint interested. Besides, if i wanted to look at something that furry, i'll just open up an issue of National Geographic.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
2wsbbo8tbrr21.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Nah, whats sad is you offering pics of your mom's furry cooter in return for said dick picks. Like i said i aint interested. Besides, if i wanted to look at something that furry, i'll just open up an issue of National Geographic.
I remember this insult from grade six.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I just looked up Paramore, oh boy. That's some Averil Levine level garbage.
You hadn't heard them before? Their earlier stuff is kinda fun pop-punk

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Don't you have like 20 cats to feed? You dont want them pissing on your furniture again. Bad enough you do too.
Cats are great. I'd take twenty cats over having to deal with your shit anymore

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Back on topic (if that's even an option after bojangles' shit)
I think I've caught more shows this year than in the past several years (not counting festivals.)

Modest Mouse, Rancid / Dropkick Murphys, and Me First & The Gimme Gimmes / Violent Femmes / Flogging Molly. I think I'm forgetting one more