Happy Birthday Sylvie

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I give permission to have this thread moved to the War Room where it belongs.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
You have been 21 years old for the past ten years to me. You will be 21 for this year as well.
+1

Sylvie is legit one of my favorite people here. Every post is a compelling read that makes my day a little more interesring.

Sylvie in my affinity.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Sylvie is legit one of my favorite people here. Every post is a compelling read that makes my day a little more interesring.
My man, I can say the same for you. Never stop. Today's a good fucking day. It's Sylvie's birthday. What a great day. What a beautiful October day. 10:37PM, Beijing time.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Am I the spirit animal of Neo Geo?

Taiso, thanks buddy, you are a true NG Daddy here so your words have weight.

New members must pay attention to who the Kings & Queens are here.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
My man, I can say the same for you. Never stop. Today's a good fucking day. It's Sylvie's birthday. What a great day. What a beautiful October day. 10:37PM, Beijing time.
I try not to waste words unless it's in the War Room and even then I generally am too thoughtful about it most of the time.

Unfortunately, my next 'interesting' post won't be good news. Just more life happening, as it does when you're almost 51 years old. With that much mileage, it can't always be 300 and Berserk.

When I figure out how to express it, you'll see it. It's fine for now, but there is a long road ahead. Health related but not me.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I try not to waste words unless it's in the War Room and even then I generally am too thoughtful about it most of the time.

Unfortunately, my next 'interesting' post won't be good news. Just more life happening, as it does when you're almost 51 years old. With that much mileage, it can't always be 300 and Berserk.

When I figure out how to express it, you'll see it. It's fine for now, but there is a long road ahead. Health related but not me.
Hey bud, 10:57PM Beijing time, liters unknown. Looking forward to it whenever you're ready. 34 and holy fucking shit, it's true. All of it's true about getting older.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Hey bud, 10:57PM Beijing time, liters unknown. Looking forward to it whenever you're ready. 34 and holy fucking shit, it's true. All of it's true about getting older.
Right now I am respecting a based ethos because it's my own cope as well.

I just have no time for bullshit.

Channelling my inner Merc and saying I have no time for beta soy cuck faggotry.

People like norton, for example.

Yeah, I said. I find his kind, who clutch at their pearls over appropriated culture, tedious twats that need to get over it. All human history is conquest.

And it always will be.

My ethos is metal right now. It's helping focus my depression and rage in better ways.

Hai Yo, motherfuckers

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Manu Bennet wished me a happy birthday last year thanks to Wasabi.

Some day I'll get Jason Momoa to apologize to me for taking Conan from Bennet.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Manu Bennet wished me a happy birthday last year thanks to Wasabi.

Some day I'll get Jason Momoa to apologize to me for taking Conan from Bennet.
Not to take from Sylvie’s day, but the way Manu went “Momoa…” as if it was his nemesis. 😂

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
As chuffed as you are that that blonde chick said happy birthday to you I want you to know that that guy f**ked her solidly and you never will