SNK -G carts aka jizz carts

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Honestly trying to focus on the Kofs I listed and ss2 for now.

Also looking for Pulstar in SNKG form, for I never have seen one with orginal JAP label.

Last edited:

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
One last bump before I let this thread slowly die. Still looking for the following SNK titles, with orginal labels :

Kof 94 -96, ss2 and ss4.

Thanks,

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
I have been hunting down SNKG carts for years. KOF 94 and SS2 should be easy to find. I plan to create a thread showing all SNKG carts with pictures.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have been hunting down SNKG carts for years. KOF 94 and SS2 should be easy to find. I plan to create a thread showing all SNKG carts with pictures.

Cool. I remember there was a thread about the subject awhile back. I look foward to seeing the new thread. A lot of them are listed on neogeosoft.com .

I surely hope I can find the common titles I am looking for. Thanks.

Last edited:

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Looks like this site took all the pictures of my carts and put them on the website. That Pulstar and Metal Slug 2 are mine...

Cool. I remember there was a thread about the subject awhile back. I look foward to seeing the new thread. A lot of them are listed on neogeosoft.com .

I surely hope I can find the common titles I am looking for. Thanks.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Fuck. Necro.

I didnt see this post until just now. The label is definately a shitty replacement. All legit SNK-G carts have Jap labels.

Sucks how peope ruin legit OG labels and put on ugly MS Word shit like that.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fuck. Necro.

I didnt see this post until just now. The label is definately a shitty replacement. All legit SNK-G carts have Jap labels.

Sucks how peope ruin legit OG labels and put on ugly MS Word shit like that.
SNKG carts had jap labels originally but I have seen three Pulstar SNKG-carts with that kinda shitty label. Would it be possible that SNK or SNK Usa swap those jap labels and then send those games to example companies which imported Neo Geo games to different western countries.

neostore

Last edited:

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
SNKG carts had jap labels originally but I have seen three Pulstar SNKG-carts with that kinda shitty label. Would it be possible that SNK or SNK Usa swap those jap labels and then send those games to example companies which imported Neo Geo games to different western countries.

neostore

Absolutely not. Those jank English labels were printed off my companies like MD Game Sales who were buying carts from Japan to be resold in the US. SNK has been known to relabel games before but with legit labels not MS Word knock offs.