The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Respiratory is good for over a year now,
Mental state is clear for the last few months,
I have depression but I don't think it's related.
The depression is probably more lockdown related. Lot of people didn't like being stuck at home. Not everyone was making the same money as before. Some more. Many less.

First two questions because I read there are long term effects of covid.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Heard a story the other day on NPR about a woman who basically has zero issues when she had Covid (basically asymptomatic) but really struggled afterwards:

Rashes and a whole host of allergic type reactions. Her husband almost died while he had it but otherwise had no lasting effects.

The unexplained “long Covid” shit is pretty scary.

Stay strong.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Heard a story the other day on NPR about a woman who basically has zero issues when she had Covid (basically asymptomatic) but really struggled afterwards:

Rashes and a whole host of allergic type reactions. Her husband almost died while he had it but otherwise had no lasting effects.

The unexplained “long Covid” shit is pretty scary.

Stay strong.
I heard that same story. High five!

neo_mao

15 Year Member
My 6 year old and 9 year old got their first dose vaccines yesterday.

They seem to be feeling ok...though ’m sure the toys I had waiting for them at home had something to do with it. A moe is always prepared.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
It’s like you had that dildo pic all primed and ready to go...

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
You asshole. Your post is ultra garbage at all, but it’s not even in the war room…you seriously lack class.

I’ve been here 20 years, and never white-knighted anyone, or cried to the mods for shit.

Good job riling me up, I guess?

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Thanks guys. I’m all for silly humor but ya it was a dumb post and in poor judgement.

I try to not let these things get to me but thanks for the help cleaning it up :D

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What the fook are you playing at Charlie?

This is not a one man play thing?

Shawn sits on his ass and is pretty much uncontactable... He depends on us... and after 2 decades... you seem to obssess with the view that you must be always right...

Bear in mind... the site is getting OLDER... slowing down... and YOU said to me in chat "THINK BEFORE YOU ACT...."... Well, in this case... (and I'll review fammi's case later)...

You seem to have lost the plot and no matter what people say about me... I will listen... you don't...

Just take a step back man...

xROTx
Fuck you, you stupid fucking piece of shit. Great fucking job crying to Shawn and losing wasabi. That's great for the forum.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
My 6 year old and 9 year old got their first dose vaccines yesterday.

They seem to be feeling ok...though ’m sure the toys I had waiting for them at home had something to do with it. A moe is always prepared.
My 8yo daughter got her first one Thursday and seems fine. She has swimming lessons right after so maybe that helped with not making her arm sore? That and maybe the icecream...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
You asshole. Your post is ultra garbage at all, but it’s not even in the war room…you seriously lack class.

I’ve been here 20 years, and never white-knighted anyone, or cried to the mods for shit.

Good job riling me up, I guess?
I think almost every post I read from you, is you being a little pussy faggot and crying about something. Or bragging about how long you've been here.

PS: suck my jaunt

PPS: fucking fat little sperg cunt.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I think almost every post I read from you, is you being a little pussy faggot and crying about something. Or bragging about how long you've been here.

PS: suck my jaunt

PPS: fucking fat little sperg cunt.
Your negativity is gross.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'm not going to lie, I was kind of scared to go to work this morning, not knowing what the situation would be when I arrived, but, thankfully, there were no additional positive cases. The residents were all tested again today (me too), and, we're good, so, per the new State guidelines, we had to open up again, including visitation, so, we did.

It was determined that staff was likely responsible for the outbreak. A Covid+ CNA had their mask off, in the resident's room, while providing close contact care prior to them becoming infected. That's a big no-no, and against the facility's rules, but, I don't know if they'll be disciplined or terminated as punishment.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Unfortunately, yes. People follow the rules well for a time, but, then they grow lax. I've seen many of my co-workers, including upper management, without masks on in the building, when they weren't eating or drinking (the only time it's permitted). The screws will tighten for a while and then it will go right back to the way it was.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
They've just brought in boosters for the over 40s here, down from over 50s, so I'll be back in again in a month for a hit of the good stuff.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Looks like it’s lockdown round 2 in some European Countries.
We haven't even had lockdown round one here in Japan.

Except in M's profession, the old folks homes. There hasn't been any open visitation since the middle of 2020. You can make an appointment to visit a relative in a facility once a month for 10 minutes, seated about 10 feet apart with a plexiglass divider between you. And I don't think regular hospitals allow any visitors at all.

But other than that, everyone has been free to go about their daily routine the same as always this entire time. Which largely comes down to the fact that almost everyone acts like adults. So we don't need government mask mandates, no one has to "mask shame" anyone, or any of that bullshit. People just act like we're all in this together, so let's be adults. What a concept.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
What part of Japan are you in, Kid? Have there been the ‘State of Emergencies’ in your prefecture?

…good morning, btw. You are up hella early, lol.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
We haven't even had lockdown round one here in Japan.

Except in M's profession, the old folks homes. There hasn't been any open visitation since the middle of 2020. You can make an appointment to visit a relative in a facility once a month for 10 minutes, seated about 10 feet apart with a plexiglass divider between you. And I don't think regular hospitals allow any visitors at all.

But other than that, everyone has been free to go about their daily routine the same as always this entire time. Which largely comes down to the fact that almost everyone acts like adults. So we don't need government mask mandates, no one has to "mask shame" anyone, or any of that bullshit. People just act like we're all in this together, so let's be adults. What a concept.

Sounds absolutely wonderful.