Post Your Recent Purchases!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Oh hell yeah lebkuchen! I get excite when these appear at Aldi this time of year.
We find them at Aldi too but these came from Jungle Jim’s, a “unique” local/import grocery.

I usually get a “tin” of them from my dad.

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Got myself a cheap, brand new Metroid Dread yesterday. Nothing else since I got my last AES cart.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
6D972524-2102-4148-9A34-F438F71ED1B5.jpegRecent pickups. Monkey ball was less than $5 I had a rewards from Best Buy that was expiring and the game was $7.99 I think?

My first RAP Kai. Astro City Arcade Shock layers customized. I put the Neo Geo grip on it,I put them on all my ball tops now. Got a great deal on EBay

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
That's not a pickup, that's you've murdered one of the members here and taken their shit!
Yea, that's one hell of haul.

Thanks lol. I would say I was surprised I wasn't backdoored on the deal but the way it went down made me realize why.

Had to go through 2 middlemen to get to the seller, basically the seller would text one guy, that guy texted my friend, and my friend would text me and it would go through that chain over and over until I finally got to meet up with the guy. Location was secret, had to meet at a game shop and then follow one of the middlemen to get there and he took the long way around for no reason. It was nuts but totally worth it.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Thanks lol. I would say I was surprised I wasn't backdoored on the deal but the way it went down made me realize why.

Had to go through 2 middlemen to get to the seller, basically the seller would text one guy, that guy texted my friend, and my friend would text me and it would go through that chain over and over until I finally got to meet up with the guy. Location was secret, had to meet at a game shop and then follow one of the middlemen to get there and he took the long way around for no reason. It was nuts but totally worth it.
Being not bonded and driven blindfolded to the spot and gettin robbed was the score of your life then!

Nice catch. But surely not cheap.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

That has to be the most suss deal anyone has done here.

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Being not bonded and driven blindfolded to the spot and gettin robbed was the score of your life then!

Nice catch. But surely not cheap.

That has to be the most suss deal anyone has done here.

Yeah seriously. It reminded me of old CL deals with how shady everything sounded. Turns out the seller was a totally normal and chill dude, none of the extra steps were that necessary but that probably helped weed out the competition for me.

And I'm not gonna lie and say it was cheap, it was definitely some bucks but even after keeping most of it and selling some of the doubles I'll make most my money back and basically get everything I wanted to keep for free.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I had to look that game up because I'd never heard of it before and what appears to be for good reason.

That game was actually pretty popular back in the OG Xbox days of multiplayer. I remember having some fun dogfighting members here.

Wouldn't want to play it nowadays though and I don't know if you even could unless some maniac still has servers going lol.