Bitcoin?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yeah seriously. Can you believe a $4000 initial investment back in 2018 that I made is now $70000? Craziest part is I could have invested more.
Yea, Tesla is my work horse. I purchased 5 shares at $190 over a year ago and wish I had purchased more. I'm not making the same mistake with Lucid. Doubt they will be as big as Tesla but they are headed in the right direction so far good gains. Keep an eye out for Rivian.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yea, Tesla is my work horse. I purchased 5 shares at $190 over a year ago and wish I had purchased more. I'm not making the same mistake with Lucid. Doubt they will be as big as Tesla but they are headed in the right direction so far good gains. Keep an eye out for Rivian.
CCIV was my home run this year. Bought 1000 shares at $14/s. Sold at $55. Bought NVDA and uh... COIN. Win some and lose some.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Elon Musk let the public decide to sell or hold 10% of his tesla share .... dont think it matter to musk if he sell or not and not like he dumping it all in one shot it'll probably over a span of months .

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
new all time highs for BTC and ETH.

maybe i'll finally be able to turn a decent profit on my shit LTC bet.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The highs on BTC and ETH are offering collateral benefits to other coins and COIN. Been a good time.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/o...6-million-cryptocurrency-theft-172240250.html

A Hamilton, Ontario youth under the age of 18 has been arrested and charged for alleged involvement in the theft of $46 million worth of cryptocurrencies bitcoin and bitcoin cash.

Hamilton Police say the victim was located in the United States.

The arrest was the result of a joint investigation with the Federal Bureau of Investigations and the United States Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force that started in March 2020.

"The victim had been targeted by a SIM swap attack, a method of hijacking valuable accounts by manipulating cellular network employees to duplicate phone numbers so threat actors can intercept two-factor authorization requests," Hamilton Police allege in a news release.

"As a result of the SIM swap attack, approximately $46 million CAD worth of cryptocurrency was stolen from the victim. This is currently the biggest cryptocurrency theft reported from one person."

Police say the alleged perpetrator was arrested for theft over $5,000.00 and possession of property or proceeds of property obtained by crime.

0:03

6:30

Potential downside impact of the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF

Police say a gaming username led to the arrest. "The joint investigation revealed that some of the stolen cryptocurrency was used to purchase an online username that was considered to be rare in the gaming community," allege Hamilton Police.

"This transaction led investigators to uncover the account holder of the rare username."

According to Hamilton Police, it seized $7 million worth of cryptocurrency, and that the matter is now before the courts.

Under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, those under 18 years of age charged or convicted of a crime cannot be named.

Hamilton Police say it is not looking for anyone else involved in the alleged theft.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
why is Rivian marketcap 140b when they have no sales 🤔
short

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Tesla I’d probably short at this point. Musk would not be selling if he thought they were worth more. I don’t buy his ‘oh yeah this is so I can pay tax‘ bs. Just my opinion, no need to rage.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
they are a market leader not the best short tbh

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
they are a market leader not the best short tbh
I hear you, but I’m feeling they are now over valued. Even that guy famous from the big short says so. It’s too big a increase in value over a short period of time for my blood.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
start saving your money and put it on the binance ipo , coming sooooon

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
We'll see how overvalued they are when he decides to release the Tesla cell phone on it's own network and compete against apple. I don't think his plans are just being in the Solar/Space/EV biz. I think he want's to dip his feet in all these different markets. You think it's overvalued? Don't be surprised if it surpasses Amazon or Google in a few years.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
We'll see how overvalued they are when he decides to release the Tesla cell phone on it's own network and compete against apple. I don't think his plans are just being in the Solar/Space/EV biz. I think he want's to dip his feet in all these different markets. You think it's overvalued? Don't be surprised if it surpasses Amazon or Google in a few years.
he can afford to experiment on new venture and tech space, maybe with a little compitition apple will start innovating rather then just repackaging . after all the fall of nokia and motorola was that they were too comfortable .

elon is go getter hopefully he stay hungry and espcially with cook throwing shade on tesla a few years back, will give musk some extra motivation .

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
why is Rivian marketcap 140b when they have no sales 🤔
short
Well, they have alot riding on that Amazon Deal. It all depends on if supply could meet demand.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
he can afford to experiment on new venture and tech space, maybe with a little compitition apple will start innovating rather then just repackaging . after all the fall of nokia and motorola was that they were too comfortable .
I think what set him off was when Apple said they were going to do a fully autonomous ev which they backed out of.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
so Rivian dropped almost 40% as expected
this pricing was pretty crazy considering they have NO SALES :lolz:
I'm buying more TSLA until I have a reason to sell which right now I dont
its got high multiples sure but this stuff trades on forward value or growth.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
so Rivian dropped almost 40% as expected
this pricing was pretty crazy considering they have NO SALES :lolz:
I'm buying more TSLA until I have a reason to sell which right now I dont
its got high multiples sure but this stuff trades on forward value or growth.
Not that it matters but I heard a TSLA stock split is happening in December.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
if that happens that should bring in alot of investors

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
if that happens that should bring in alot of investors
It’s will not investors ... probably sharks . Even with the current price it’s a little too frothy. Elon and few other board members are taking some off the table to lock in the profit.
It’s elon vs the world right now , Cathy wood is a fake , she is just fad chaser she will abandon and sell once the going get tougher. there are no diamondhands in wallstreet.

Last edited: