Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The good old boys in Georgia are at it again!

Anyone following this trial?

I admittedly haven’t followed this very close.

I’m surprised in GA you could enact a citizens arrest for a misdemeanor (law now since repealed) but even then did the three dudes witness a misdemeanor or did they simply believe Arbery had committed a crime with no proof.

I think these dudes are going to do time barring some revelation. I hear the cell phone video is pretty damning. Any of you degenerates watch it?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Enacting a citizens arrest for a misdemeanor is like an intelligence test.

If you do it it shows you’re a dumbass.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Its a very interesting case. Arbery was definitely up to no good. They were correct to suspect him. I understand that suspicion may not be enough though so the law is the law if they get locked up. One thing for sure, it was not racially motivated. The three defendants managed to go five decades+ without killing a black person!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Also…I would be very, very, very skeptical that their intent was to do a citizens arrest. Gut feeling is that they fucked up real, real, real bad and this is just their defense strategy to legitimize three white dudes riding in the night after a black man.

Must’ve been laundry day, I noticed they forgot their white sheets.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Its a very interesting case. Arbery was definitely up to no good. They were correct to suspect him. I understand that suspicion may not be enough though so the law is the law if they get locked up. One thing for sure, it was not racially motivated. The three defendants managed to go five decades+ without killing a black person!

Troll, go back to your cave in the war room please.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Id also say that they had plenty of opportunity to shoot him. The fatal shot was only fired after Arbery tried to grab the weapon. The timeline and video evidence back that up. Doubt that will get them off the hook but anyway... If you look at Arberys record, he was on a path to prison/death in anyway. Complete dirtbag, was violent towards his mother, stole, aggressive towards police, brought a loaded gun into a school etc etc

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Id also say that they had plenty of opportunity to shoot him. The fatal shot was only fired after Arbery tried to grab the weapon. The timeline and video evidence back that up. Doubt that will get them off the hook but anyway... If you look at Arberys record, he was on a path to prison/death in anyway. Complete dirtbag, was violent towards his mother, stole, aggressive towards police, brought a loaded gun into a school etc etc

Did they announce that they were placing Arbery under arrest?

My suspicion is that had Arbery surrendered these dudes would be facing a false imprisonment charge if they did not witness him commit a crime.

If GA’s law allowed for an arrest on suspicion of crime then I don’t know what to say because that would be Disney’s Bonkers.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Just goes to show the justice system in America works! .....
I saw some Fox News and others clips saying this.

^^^^bunch of nonsense^^^^
Really it's like the they just pinned their everything on Rittenhouse, they don't care one way or the other about the Arbery case.

No it shows the the opposite, it shows people are idiots, and have no attention span and cant remember anything.

It was swept under the rug for months and two DA's went out of their way to make sure nobody was charged.
One of them is now under criminal investigation for it.

It wasn't until the video went viral and the whole country saw it and demanded some sort of accountability for what happened.

That's the exact opposite of showing the justice system works.

I honestly want to know what cellphone camera man did to deserve such a harsh sentence though.
He just sounded like he was just along for the ride.
Dunno

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I hope now this is done that people will finally be able to admit that Arbery was not 'jogging' through the area. He was casing that house obviously

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I hope now this is done that people will finally be able to admit that Arbery was not 'jogging' through the area. He was casing that house obviously
It shouldn't matter. We can't have vigilante mobs murdering joggers or burglary suspects.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
It shouldn't matter. We can't have vigilante mobs murdering joggers or burglary suspects.
I'm not saying it matters to the case, the jury have spoken, it is done. My point is, he was not jogging and everyone knows it but most cant admit it.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'm not saying it matters to the case, the jury have spoken, it is done. My point is, he was not jogging and everyone knows it but most cant admit it.

Wasn’t the house he was alleged to have gone in under construction?

Like it was framed but not complete?

We used to goof off in under construction homes as kids at night. Didn’t do any vandalism. We weren’t murdered for it.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Yes it was. This shows you are completely brainwashed by the msm. They constantly drove home the point that it was under construction but this is not relevant (see link below). I'm not going to argue, and am going to jump out of this thread again. As previously said, people get too emotive about this case and cannot see the wood from the trees. Arbery was not jogging and the jury have spoken, the three men are guilty, it is done.

"To be convicted of burglary, you must enter into a building, car, or house without permission. The building can be occupied, unoccupied, or vacant."

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Also on that, there is no 'alleged' about it. There is footage of him walking into the house on the day, there is footage of him in the house on the day, and there is footage of him "hauling ass" out of the house on the day. There is also footage of him in that house/construction site whatever on multiple different occasions.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Also on that, there is no 'alleged' about it. There is footage of him walking into the house on the day, there is footage of him in the house on the day, and there is footage of him "hauling ass" out of the house on the day. There is also footage of him in that house/construction site whatever on multiple different occasions.
Ok so fuck what?
Anyways 2 posts back - "I'm not going to argue, and am going to jump out of this thread again." -

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
We used to goof off in under construction homes as kids at night. Didn’t do any vandalism. We weren’t murdered for it.
I guess this is a common thing to do?

If I recall correctly, the surveillance video shows a number of unauthorized people entering the house while it was under construction.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member

Imagine thinking looking at a house under construction = getting murdered by hillbillies in a pickup truck.

big-brain-markiplier.gif

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Like it was framed but not complete?

'Duf has a filing cabinet full of notes on where the neighbors keep their nails and spackling paste. The label on the drawer just reads "retirement."

Anyway, glad to see the DA booked for discouraging arrests in a case where arrests were obviously warranted.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
For her defense she should probably just direct people to georgia criminal lawyer dot com

Edit: Of course, she might not want to do that, since above the paragraph where it says

"To be convicted of burglary, you must enter into a building, car, or house without permission. The building can be occupied, unoccupied, or vacant."
the website makes it clear that entering a building, car, or house without permission is necessary for a burglary charge, but not sufficient.

That is, to commit burglary you *must* enter a building, car, or house without permission.

Not "if you enter a building, car, or house without permission, you *must be* committing burglary."

For a burglary conviction, you'd have to show that the person entered the property without permission with the intent of committing a felony.

If Travis McMichael and company had managed to hold Arbery for the police, it would be very difficult to convict or even charge him for burglary, especially considering no theft had occurred.

I'm not sure how relevant any of this is to the the assault/false imprisonment/murder that the dudes did.

Last edited: