Hello from Algeria

Dear All

My name is Smail (it's pronounce Smile LOL), i'm gamer from Algeria :)

I play on different hardware but i like my St Trinity console ... the Mega Drive, the Sega Saturn and of course the Neo Geo

I have both the AES & CMVS ... i haven't a huge collection of games but i'm ok with what i have...i'm more player than a collectionner

The first time i played and owned a AES was in 1995 but as many i sold it and i regret it a lot many years after

My top ten games on the Neo Geo are :

Shock Troopers 1
Samurai Shodown 3
Metal Slug 2 (with X)
Last Resort
View Point
Sengoku 2
KoF 96
Pulstar
Kizuna Encounters
Fatal Fury Special (+ RBFF2)

... there so many excellent titles on the AES/MVS very hard to choose haha (... Burning Fight, Magician Lord, Mutation Nation, Ninja Masters, Top Hunters, AOF 1/2/3 ...etc etc)

I hope to exchange with many of you an talk about our passion for video games and specially the Neo Geo univers.

Thank you

Smail

Ps : You can check my insta account @KokoroGaming80 and i have a youtube channel but i(m not that active on it

Have you been to Djémila.
How did a boy from Algeria get access to video games.
Welcome
Hi Lonesage haha i like your message :D so i'm living in the capital Algiers, but i do know Djemila city (there is a Roman Archeological site and theater its near to Setif )
So for the video games i got the chance to have my father who worked in industrial factory so he travels to Europe and bring computers back in the 80/90 (Olivetti and Amstrad), my first console was the Nes and Thomson MO5 :) and the passion come from that, i also have the chance to read French video games magazine like Console + ; Player One etc etc , it's not rare or unusual to find gamers and video game passionnate in north Africa :) specially this days

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Welcome!

giphy.gif

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Welcome.

I would suggest you don't try and take me on at street fighter.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
So for the video games i got the chance to have my father who worked in industrial factory so he travels to Europe and bring computers back in the 80/90 (Olivetti and Amstrad), my first console was the Nes and Thomson MO5 :) and the passion come from that, i also have the chance to read French video games magazine like Console + ; Player One etc etc , it's not rare or unusual to find gamers and video game passionnate in north Africa :) specially this days
This is a fascinating story of which I would like to read more about.

Can you please also share with us some images of your wife?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Dang an actual decent intro post. Welcome to the dramah.