The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Well, two days later, and no ill effects from the booster for me, other than the arm being a little sore. It made some of my coworkers pretty sick though...

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Welp as of Wednesday the state of California is back to an indoor mask mandate.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
My area has had an indoor mandate for about 3 weeks but no one cares anymore. Everywhere is about 50/50 whether people are wearing masks or not.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Proof of vaccination status or a recent negative test required for entry to large indoor venues in the UK approved today.

Not sure how I feel about it. I like the idea of punishing antivaxxers, just because it's a fun thing to do. I don't know that it's particularly constructive though.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Put it this way... With this virus, People who don't get the vaccine will acquire an immunity. Lots will die.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Do you mean the unvaccinated people who live will have always been naturally immune? You can’t “acquire” an immunity.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Everybody who is not vaccinated will get Covid eventually.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Quite possibly. But far fewer will die or end up in the hospital.
Everybody who is not vaccinated will get Covid eventually.

We’ll just have to call it the “Covid shot” much like we have a “flu shot” which really never occurred to me was a yearly vaccine.

Shame we can’t get a one and done vaccine and get rid of this shit. Oh well.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
We’ll just have to call it the “Covid shot” much like we have a “flu shot” which really never occurred to me was a yearly vaccine.

Shame we can’t get a one and done vaccine and get rid of this shit. Oh well.
I think that the only way for that to happen is if everybody on the planet were forced to get vaccinated during the same month.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
If covid had happened in the 70s or earlier would anyone have given a fuck? For going on 2 years now you have grown people running around scared like little bitches. Thank god our grandparents aren't around to see this pathetic state of affairs. Congratulations fags, you got 100% cucked by the system. Meanwhile, Mjmjr has forsaken this place and is living free in the wilds of Minnesota. God speed, sir.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If covid had happened in the 70s or earlier would anyone have given a fuck? For going on 2 years now you have grown people running around scared like little bitches. Thank god our grandparents aren't around to see this pathetic state of affairs. Congratulations fags, you got 100% cucked by the system. Meanwhile, Mjmjr has forsaken this place and is living free in the wilds of Minnesota. God speed, sir.
In the '70s, our grandparents or great grandparents did give a big fuck about Polio. But luckily, they came up with a vaccine and the government instituted a successful vaccination program that everyone participated in, because they didn't want their children getting Polio and because no one yet was asshole enough to politicize the cure.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Watch out, say too much and wataru might REEEEEEEEEE at you.