Bitcoin?

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
nvidia and amd going to be red on monday...

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I thought I understood how dumb NFT was, but I guess I only learned yesterday that many (most?) of them rely on web addresses that are supposed to remain stable and it all just hit me. It was like actually seeing Azathoth.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
What do you big tymer cryptocoiners here do then? Trade on the high low points between Bitcoin and Ethereum? Or is it buy and hold on shit coins with pictures of dogs on them till you get rich?

I'm thinking of dabbling a cheeky bit of money.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
What do you big tymer cryptocoiners here do then? Trade on the high low points between Bitcoin and Ethereum? Or is it buy and hold on shit coins with pictures of dogs on them till you get rich?

I'm thinking of dabbling a cheeky bit of money.
shhhh

geladobom

War Room Troll
Umm… you know we haven’t had Gold standard for ’real’ currency since the 70s? It’s all bullshit anyway.
Good Luck.
My country is famous now.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
if it sounds too good to be true, it most likely a scam ......

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
So the way I look at is:

Cryptos are absolutely useless snake oils.

But enough retards are buying them, so if you buy and sell at the right moment you can make a fair bit of cash.

I'm not a true believer in Crypto, but I realise I was wrong in 2014 when I put it down as a dutch tulip fever type investment when the price was $300 a pop, expecting it to crash back down to zero.

I think Bitcoin will get to $100,000 one day with the momentum that's going behind it, might even be as soon as this year. So, I'm thinking worth a punt so long as I don't mind losing everything I put in.

NFTs on the other hand - those are just scams.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I sold all my Bitcoin at 41,600. Tripled my capital over the last year or so. Really should have taken some more profit along the way though. Learnt some lessons for next run. I reckon it could go higher in the short to medium term but it’s probably headed to 30k first. All depends what happens with rates this year, central banks want to increase the, but can they afford to? Not sure...

Not sure if I’ll get into buying, holding and trading coins against. I’m just to fucking greedy when it comes to taking profits which ultimately costs me. I’m now leaning more towards yield farming, staking etc.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
up 11% on my ETH position
Its cash no leverage so whatever I'm just holding
:-J

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Friend bought and sold so much crypto this last year. I'm waiting to see how his accountant does his taxes.
How the fuck they calculate cost basis if you mined your crypto?

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Friend bought and sold so much crypto this last year. I'm waiting to see how his accountant does his taxes.
How the fuck they calculate cost basis if you mined your crypto?
he just hand him all the electric bills and all the gears set up cost . He will probably be able to write off a few things like rent cost portion for the space .