Rot should be made a regular member, no special treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Since I don't have access to the mod forums, I'll post this thread here.

Rot is literally untouchable. I can't temporally ban him nor anything. This is not fair to the other members nor the new mod team.

I'm officially asking for his account to be downgraded to a regular one.

A drunk Rot is impossible to reason with and he's pretty much always drunk. I will not have it.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
He should have a backbone an leave forgood. That's not gonna happen but he deserves no special treatment besides being dragged behind a pick up truck.
As long as rot is there, im out. Instead of having the decency of dying from cancer he became one. The tumor of ng.com.
What a piece of shit he turned out to be.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Cory's just confirmed to me that wasabi's account has no such privileges. This makes it abundantly clear - rot engineered all of the events of the last month. Wasabi's demodding, rots supposed demodding, an attempt to fool tak into thinking he knew the situation when he was actually being lied to.

Almost unbelievably, he's even still pulling the strings over what new mods are and aren't able to do.

This leaves a worse taste in the mouth than I left in basics.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
LOL, no access to the mod forum either? Cory earned a full mod position. He should have whatever powers Rot had.

Upper mgmt is afraid to put Rot in genpop because he will probably fucking kill himself if he gets dommed by another mod on Neo, but its like the one thing that needs to happen and it's what has needed to happen for years. the people need to see that Rot can get punished. Cory needs to be the one to do it.

its simple and they REFUSE to let it happen. I find this to be increasingly fascinating.

If he can get punished then his actual character and personality is in control of whether he is likeable or valued or not. And that would play out naturally, but it would be a legit chance for him to prove that he has value in the community aside from being the CEO's little ass kissing goodie boy bitch.

yes he returned on christmas eve, got me fucked (throttled, my account in "discouraged" mode) for trolling him, and then is sitting in chat screaming "Happy xmas" at either himself or others and has been doing this for the past 3 days.

Best way to stop people from making Rot cry like a little bitch is to just ban them from chat. It's pathetic and it's not ideal but it works.

Not sure why/how Rot was able to get me throttled within like 1 minute of upsetting him, it was almost as if he did it himself. Pretty sad to imagine the dude picking up his phone and CALLING keith or shawn on christmas eve just to lord over the fucking chatroom.

You guys wanted to let Rot provoke fights by letting him exist in chat on christmas, fine. Let him sort his own shit out though. It's not "his" chatroom anymore, he's not a mod but he can get an active member fucked within minutes. This has implications beyond me and my behavior, obviously or else people wouldn't be talking about giving up the site.

Justice must be served before I return to the community. Let Rot fend for himself, stop pissing Cory off, stop fucking Cory out of an effective mod account, and let Takumaji run the fucking site.

This will be my last post until Cory is satisfied (and until I can actually use my account, took me quite a long time to limp into this thread)

Love,
SYLVIE

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Cory's just confirmed to me that wasabi's account has no such privileges. This makes it abundantly clear - rot engineered all of the events of the last month. Wasabi's demodding, rots supposed demodding, an attempt to fool tak into thinking he knew the situation when he was actually being lied to.

Almost unbelievably, he's even still pulling the strings over what new mods are and aren't able to do.

This leaves a worse taste in the mouth than I left in basics.
I wouldn't go there just yet. Occam's razor and all that.

Mouse_Master demodded Wasabi but not Rot. That was Tak.

Tak is pretty new to all this admin stuff so it might just be an option not checked properly or something.

I want to believe, there's still good in this world.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rot is Darkseid and Lobo can't just extinguish cigars on his forehead without repercussions.

Sylvie behaves like a complete ass constantly and then gets upset when there are consequences for her actions. I don't have a problem with Rot and never have. He's never been unkind to me, but, I also don't go out of my way to provoke him like some of you do either.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What is Rot's official status and what powers has he retained? I don't have any issues with him personally although I cringe at some of the behaviour of the past 5 years or so.

I thought as many of us did that Rot was to lose his modship and Cory to effectively take his place. It appears this is not the case, that there are special protections in place for Rot. There needs to be clarity on this before shit really hits the fan.

StevenK

10 Year Member
Rot is Darkseid and Lobo can't just extinguish cigars on his forehead without repercussions.

Sylvie behaves like a complete ass constantly and then gets upset when there are consequences for her actions. I don't have a problem with Rot and never have. He's never been unkind to me, but, I also don't go out of my way to provoke him like some of you do either.
I wouldn't consider the ability to ignore people being a dick if they're not being a dick to you a virtue

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

Are you serious? What a silly cocksucker

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Whether you like or dislike Rot or Wasabi, All In know is at this juncture Cory and Tak should have unlimited Mod abilities and full powers. On top of that they are very level headed, fair, good lads and that's exactly what we need in a mod.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I wouldn't consider the ability to ignore people being a dick if they're not being a dick to you a virtue
I do consider not disliking another person just because others do a virtue. I judge people based on my experiences with them and Rot's never done anything bad to me, so, I don't have any beef with him. The witch hunting that's going on here is ridiculous. Sylvie's constantly being a cunt to Rot, and others, so, somebody did something about it. Maybe it was Rot, maybe not, but, the forums are a much better place without her in my opinion.

StevenK

10 Year Member
I do consider not disliking another person just because others do a virtue. I judge people based on my experiences with them and Rot's never done anything bad to me, so, I don't have any beef with him. The witch hunting that's going on here is ridiculous. Sylvie's constantly being a cunt to Rot, and others, so, somebody did something about it. Maybe it was Rot, maybe not, but, the forums are a much better place without her in my opinion.
That's not what I said and you know it. In fact you even quoted what I said.

This has nothing to do with Sylvie.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Yeah M as much as Sylvie's a self confessed attention whore, this has nothing to do with it.

Can't believe the user base is big enough for someone to go "This does not affect me so I don't care". I've seen this happen more than once in other forums and it's always funny to see the immediate 180 degree turn once the person inevitably gets fucked up with. This KILLS forums M, and NG is not in its best health for a good while now.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
The ignore function is always there if you need it. Talking shit is this forum's favorite pastime. It always has been.

The point is that Rot is an absolute chode to a lot of people, and has threatened many of us with his "itchy finger" (fucking looooooool) or fucked with our accounts numerous times for basically nothing. Just because he hasn't done it to you doesn't mean shit.

Beyond that, we were all made to believe that Rot and Wasabi were demodded after the troubles. It's clear that this was true in Wasabi's case, but not true in Rot's case, and that's not the way. Making Cory a mod was an excellent decision, but it's obvious that they're keeping some things from him, or trying to keep Rot as some kind of shadow mod, and that's fucked up.

It was true when he was a mod, it's still true since he's some kind of pseudo mod - use the ignore function if you need to. Fuck outta here with banning people 'cause they say something you don't like.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Give me a fucking break.
Rot was witch finder general. I saw what he was going to become from the get.
Also massive holes in your logic. You judge Rot not on how he behaves with others but you judge Sylvie in this very manner?
You're a twat

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Yeah M as much as Sylvie's a self confessed attention whore, this has nothing to do with it.

Can't believe the user base is big enough for someone to go "This does not affect me so I don't care". I've seen this happen more than once in other forums and it's always funny to see the immediate 180 degree turn once the person inevitably gets fucked up with. This KILLS forums M, and NG is not in its best health for a good while now.
Good thing about this place is that there have always been members here willing to call on bullshit, even at healthier times, even risking repercussions

Status
Not open for further replies.