Student loan payments are starting up again soon

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Digressing here, but one of my CNA sistas posted this on FB yesterday, and she has a point:
FB_IMG_16419121800507826.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Just remember, nobody gives a shit about all the hard work you put into being "Champion of the Internet". It isn't like it will go on your obituary or anything.
i dont think anyone on this site puts more effort than you do to be right about shit. its not my fault people like my posts

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Take a look at the COVID thread for instance. I believe every 2 pages you can be found getting your asshole fucked by a member on any given point. You can't get enough of it. Been at it for 33,079 posts and 18 years or so. Still no one fucking likes you. Sad

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Take a look at the COVID thread for instance. I believe every 2 pages you can be found getting your asshole fucked by a member on any given point. Y

[citation needed]

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yep exactly. even sadder is that you've stooped to self-hatred I guess, and no one thinks that is cute either. Probably because they don't buy it. You can be found eating your own poop at night

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
yep exactly. even sadder is that you've stooped to self-hatred I guess, and no one thinks that is cute either. Probably because they don't buy it. You can be found eating your own poop at night
It is called an ignore button.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Yes, and only pussies use it. Have I earned a spot in yours, bitch?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Why don't you use the Socratic method on me and reason with me like a human being?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I rarely see any posts of substance from you. So not much to reply to.

I don't get involved in personality disputes

so......,

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Such a cordial invite.

But I'm done with this off topic personality posting in this thread.

Feel free to caress your chapped ass in chat.

But I have no further interest.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
line
RETURN
line
RETURN
line
RETURN
line

Wow, Such brutal wisdom.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

lol.

Though the “wake up people - this is what we’re up against” text at the end is just cringe. (I know that’s not why you linked the video.)

I can’t take anyone seriously who unironically talks like that.

The government should cancel the debt of individuals and businesses who were unable to work during the pandemic because of govt action.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Republican's were all freaked out by that video.

Then when Donald Trump became president, it was "Hold my Beer".

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Judging from this statement, my guess is your degree is not in economics...

The 2008 crash and its aftermath royally fucked up the finances of millions of people. Many in their 40s, 50s and beyond have only recently dug themselves out of that hole, and those are the lucky ones. Students borrowed money in good faith, had financial difficulties and saw loan balances double, triple and beyond. Others were misled or outright defrauded.

I watched many of my friends in their late 20's and early 30's have their 600k homes and 400k condos drop to 300k and 175k. So many people walked away from their homes. Those with rich parents had houses bought for cheap and took over the loan 7 years later. It was a really tough time for a lot of people.

It was the total opposite for me. We bought our first home in 2010 for under 300k and Obama have us $8,000 for doing it. Now, prices are back up to pre 2008 prices and the house I owe 200k on in a 15 year loan @ 2.5% is going for slightly over 600k, pretty easily. My mortgage (all included) is under $1900 per month, while the guy down the street is renting the same house with half the yard for $3000. These are 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1350 sqft homes btw, lol.

As for student loans, we paid my wife's off with covid stimulus money.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I seem to recall in college a lot of people spent their student loans on new computers, TVs, and even cars....
Is that still the case? I'm not in favor of forgiving Van Wilder's debt.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
As much as it costs for collage now compared to 20 years ago, You'd be daft to spend any money on frivolous shit if you're taking out any student loans. I won't say not going to collage is a good thing but if you do decide to put yourself into a ton of debt, It damn well better be for a degree that can help you pay off those debts along with a stable career.

So many people end up getting degrees for worthless crap and then wonder why that 80k a year job isn't falling into their laps.

Anyone who seriously believed Biden was going to forgive all your student debts were fucking morons and a lot of them elected him because of it.