Old Member's Check-In Thread.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Hi Guys, it's been a few years.
Last time i was super depressed, burnout, anxiety, ...
I'm happy to say it's getting better, i quit my job at the courthouse after burnout. Stayed at home for a year, contemplating what kind of job i actually want. Now i'm working in nature areas, cutting grass, trees, placing fences, stuff like that. I like it a lot and the environment gives me positive vibes.

I got diagnosed with autism, so i guess that's where i get my OCD from and many other weird character traits. Ever since i got diagnosed i have slowly been able to give these things a place in my life. Just like i would be weeding a garden, i have cut some poisonous people out of my life (some very close, some not). Slowly but surely everything is getting better. I'm still happily married to my Filipina girl who accepts me for who i am.

I don't think i will be as active over here as i used to be, but i just wanted to say hi again. This place is where i got to be weird without judgment and pointing fingers. Some great moments i shared with you all here by saying how attractive i thought Sylvie was. A trade i had over here where my Garou: MotW cart got sent to the Congo even though i live in Belgium. Wonderful Secret Santa where i sent Rot some special beer, which is even hard to get for us Belgians.

Even though i was going through some rough times, once in a while, i thought about you guys and this place. I'm happy to be a part of this community. Let the good times roll!
Fellow Belgian

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I joined this hellhole when I was 19 and I'll be 40 next month. What y'all bitch asses up to lately? Still being edgelords?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hello All, it's certainly been awhile. Good to see many older members still around.
Hey bro, it's funny you came back. Yesterday I was reading some old thread from 13 years ago and almost gave your post a like. Too bad you changed your avatar, it was iconic. How is life?