Firearm enthusiast thread

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Fuck me. Get off this site and get back to planning to bomb a federal building or whatever it is you crazies do these days.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Thing I may or may not have considered purchasing before/during/after boating accident.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I think that would work on the Glock 80% I need to complete. It’s a 19 frame with 17 grip.

What optic would you put on it?

HellioN

20 Year Member
I think that would work on the Glock 80% I need to complete. It’s a 19 frame with 17 grip.

What optic would you put on it?
It's a 19 length slide so yeah.
I have a vortex venom that is a prime candidate.

EDIT :
If your serious sign up for their email, I may have / may not have seen it at a significant discount.

Last edited:
I am soooo hyped for the apocalypse right meow!

Being in kentucky I feel that me and fatstacks will someday have to eventually square off as leaders of our respectable factions locally. Him obviously being the leader of a laserdisc and vhs worshipping cannibalistic cult, and me leading a very gay mad max style vehicle based gang of trannies.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member

Being in kentucky I feel that me and fatstacks will someday have to eventually square off as leaders of our respectable factions locally. Him obviously being the leader of a laserdisc and vhs worshipping cannibalistic cult, and me leading a very gay mad max style vehicle based gang of trannies.
Best advice I can give is to practice and when 'ammos cheap stack it deep'

We’ll see how hard the firearms as hobby bug bites me. But I am committed to getting very proficient and comfortable with what I own. I dont like guns, I dont like that I feel I should own one, I actually struggled with this purchase and decision to be a gun owner quite a bit.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
You didn't even start with the gateway drug of a pellet gun, just dove right in there. Next thing you know you'll be looking up AR lowers on gunbroker.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Don’t know the price of ammos in the us , but here it’s up over 50-100% and some are out of stock in the pass couple of years . So ballers get first shot at the range … and the poor shoot later and pick up the shells for reloading .

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Don’t know the price of ammos in the us , but here it’s up over 50-100% and some are out of stock in the pass couple of years . So ballers get first shot at the range … and the poor shoot later and pick up the shells for reloading .
Glad I stockpiled ammo for years

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Bought my first gun (Walther PPQ subcompact) when people started "protesting" in Philly 2 years ago. Followed up a couple months later with a Galil Ace 5.56. Planning to round things out with a combat shotgun, revolvers (mostly just for fun at the range), and probably a few more semi-auto pistols. Shot up some empty cans with my BIL's Glock 17 last week and was shocked at the precision, even at a distance. Been stacking ammo also.

I went from being a "reasonable gun control" liberal to hardcore "leave me the fuck alone" 2A defender once I saw how quickly things can spiral out of control and how quickly our government will start pushing us around when we get a bit too uppity for our own good.

HellioN

20 Year Member
Bought my first gun (Walther PPQ subcompact) when people started "protesting" in Philly 2 years ago. Followed up a couple months later with a Galil Ace 5.56. Planning to round things out with a combat shotgun, revolvers (mostly just for fun at the range), and probably a few more semi-auto pistols. Shot up some empty cans with my BIL's Glock 17 last week and was shocked at the precision, even at a distance. Been stacking ammo also.

I went from being a "reasonable gun control" liberal to hardcore "leave me the fuck alone" 2A defender once I saw how quickly things can spiral out of control and how quickly our government will start pushing us around when we get a bit too uppity for our own good.
Your eyes open up real fast when you realize no one is coming to save you.

Dat galil tho…

It does feel awesome to buy yourself a weapon youve always been fascinated by since a kid.

Last edited:

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Your eyes open up real fast when you realize no one is coming to save you.
My eyes have been opened to a lot in the last 4 years.

Dat galil tho…

It does feel awesome to buy yourself a weapon youve always been fascinated by since a kid.
I'd never heard of it until I started researching potential rifle purchases (never was a CoD player or whatever game featured it). My nephew thought it was awesome though when he found out I'd bought one.

Nice. Mine's a "pistol". Good way of getting around ridiculous ATF SBR rules. I swear I don't shoulder it when I fire ;)

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member

HA!

Ever seen Warriors of the wasteland? AKA the new Barbarians. There is a evil gay cult mad max like cult in that one.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
I love the charging handle on the left
Yeah, no AK flip for righties. This problem is also mitigated because it leaves the bolt open after the last round, so you can drop the empty mag, put in a loaded one, then hit the bolt release to chamber the first round and keep firing without having to cycle manually.

It's a well-designed firearm. Built like a tank, too.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member

I wonder what's gonna happen with this supposed brace ban coming in August. I've been holding off buying a brace for my 10/22 charger because if I have to SBR it for the brace I might as well just chuck a stock on it.