2 years late to the party, got a Neo Geo Arcade Stick Pro - Where the heck did all the links go for CFW?

Tengugurl

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hi all,
Well guess the saying about the early bird gets the worm. :(
I put it off for 2 years thinking to myself "Bah! its ugly," "Ew the emulation aspect ratio is awful" or "Do I need a big clunky thing like that sitting around?"
I finally caved and bought it because its not getting cheaper and SNK knows they have my money already lol

I have watched this thing for 2 years and seen custom Hylo CFW etc.. come out and was like "If I get one I'd do that."
I can't seem to find a link to DL Hylo 1.2.

Read they are no longer together etc.. and links are hard for certain reasons.
Any fellow ASP owners out there that could PM me/ chat on their experience
Help a girl out lol thanks!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Where were you when makismo was still around?

No idea about what you asked though, hope it helped

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Here you will find a link to a "Arcade Lovers Version" complete with many Arcade games.
https://www.reddit.com/r/neogeo/comments/pbpe4v But I guess if you install it, you may also add console games afterwards.
If not, I got a link to first version. But since it is the first build, it may still contain problems that have been solved later.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I'm facing the same problem with the Neo Geo Mini. Just wanted to add the rest of NG games but every link I've found is down except for a chinese forum that is sketchy as fuck and forces me to make a Baidu account to download the stuff. Help ANOTHER GIRL out?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
More girls then ever, where were you when I was young and fresh😅

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Thanks for the translation. I see now it was a common request but I genuinely didn’t get several of the nouns and abbreviations.

It reminds me of when I worked at a EB and a kid came in asking for “THPS3 for PS1”, said it out loud just like that, took me a full 10 seconds to process it into English. Seriously, say that out loud…it doesn’t even save syllables!

Tengugurl

Cheng's Errand Boy
Thanks for being awesome and providing that link. Also had someone super cool reach out and let me know how to get that CFW version.
Appreciate it!

gross @theMot .... seriously, super disrespectful dude. Its 2022, that's no way to behave
Thanks to all those who weren't a creep about things.

All the best!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Yeeeeaahhhhhhhh boi

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Thanks for being awesome and providing that link. Also had someone super cool reach out and let me know how to get that CFW version.
Appreciate it!

gross @theMot .... seriously, super disrespectful dude. Its 2022, that's no way to behave
Thanks to all those who weren't a creep about things.

All the best!
I WILL SHOW YOU MY QUEEF