I demand a new custom title

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
No you are racist:

Ratson:
"Lomg overdue, still waiting for proof of dishonesty from his part. Wasn't a fan of the irish to begin with but he made it so much worse"
'Not a fan' isn't the same as hatred racism.
Try again, imbecile.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Your title doesn't define you, unless you let it. Rise above, and demonstrate to this community, and the world, your worth with words and deeds. Embrace the spirit of KidChameleon and wear the correct mask at the right time that you need to overcome life's challenges and persevere!

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
'Not a fan' isn't the same as hatred racism.
Try again, imbecile.
What about "I'm not a fan of black people"? Would that be racist? .....And with that epic ownage, I'll not engage with you anymore on this thread. In fact, I'm gonna shower you with kindness. Your OK dude.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
What about "I'm not a fan of black people"? Would that be racist? .....And with that epic ownage, I'll not engage with you anymore on this thread. In fact, I'm gonna shower you with kindness. Your OK dude.
You ownd shit. What you are saying would be right if I said I'm not a fan of white people or asians. Irish or all black or all white people is a big difference. We all know where you stand, pathetic little man. Shouldn't you be out protecting your native women?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
With posts like this, why was he let out of the warroom?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Yo DJ, can you hit me with a tape related new custom rank dawg?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
How about ‘The Gaffer’, because you know… tape.
A gaff is a piece of fabric, usually augmented by an elastic such as a rubber band, that is designed to hide a penile bulge. It is usually worn by trans women or male cross-dressers. Since the 2010s, underwear manufacturers have begun to design underwear with the same function as gaffs.

That's the best suggestion since Merc wanted his name changed to Grizzly Bear King.

@M

20 Year Member
Don't be discouraging a noob like that, joe. He's got 19 years of hard labor ahead of him and doesn't need you shaking his faith by telling him it's all for nothing.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
How come you don't have a custom rank?? "Lost in Legos" or "Busy Playing With Myself" or "Toy Tosser"...

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
It doesn't matter much, there aren't many benefits to being a 20 year member, aside from the badge. The long wait is nothing to worry about.

Thanks Joe. Do you think it is unfair that I have to wait 19 more years than now to get a 20 year badge? And actually if I take 1 + 19 + 20 years together I think I probably get a number more than 20?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Thanks Joe. Do you think it is unfair that I have to wait 19 more years than now to get a 20 year badge? And actually if I take 1 + 19 + 20 years together I think I probably get a number more than 20?
I think you should have a negative year badge :D

@M

20 Year Member
Vanessa's Drinking Buddy is my custom rank. It's a posting "level up" one, but, long ago, I asked to keep it, because I don't drink, so, Vanessa doesn't ever have to share her booze, which amuses me.