Firearm enthusiast thread

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Okay, if you want to be in denial of what the NRA has been your entire lifetime.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Okay, if you want to be in denial of what the NRA has been your entire lifetime.

I should not attempt to use analogies if that’s your takeaway.

NRA used to be useful despite its faults. It’s faults are now greater than its use. It’s easy to turn a blind eye when you get what you want. Hopefully we’ve learned something here. Or perhaps I’ve just grown up.

Last edited:

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
This right here

The Mulford Act of 1967

The NRA token Negro Colin Noir swears it was not drafted to suppress minorities rights and the NRA had nothing to do with.
Colin hasn't worked with/for the nra for quite some time.
The nra as they exist is a joke. They are Not Really Advocates.
The ruling by the Supremes is fantastic.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I used to listen to Colin Noir's opinion to get his perspective, but he's gone full guntard now. There's no reason there anymore.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Colin is associated with a bunch of other shitty guntubers via their marketing agency The Leviathan Group.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
You guys watch 9-Hole Reviews? Probably my favorite newer gun channels

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
One of the first things I did when came to America was get into shooting and hunting. I also was an NRA member back then and still a strong 2A supporter. As we found out in the UK, once your rights are diminished you rarely get them back.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
At least the UK gave us absolute legend and hero Philip Luty.

Would really love his expedient homemade firearms book but it’s not in print/expensive used.

Reactions: wyo

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Colin Noir words

"No one ever leaves that out. It’s said all the time. The Mulford act was written well before the Panthers showed up with guns. Them doing so served as a catalyst to expedite the process to pass it. The NRA wasn’t even a 2A advocacy group then. They were a glorified gun club."

In reality the Mulford act was written IN RESPONSE to the Black Panthers

Colin Noir trying to walk back some of his bullshit WITH MORE BULLSHIT

HellioN

20 Year Member
I don't know why folks are trying to call me out on the Colin thing.
Someone called him the token nra black guy, all I said was he hasn't worked for or with them for sometime.
I didn't say anything about or give a fuck about the Mulford act.
It is a bullshit law and you can thank Reagan for it.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I don't know why folks are trying to call me out on the Colin thing.
Someone called him the token nra black guy, all I said was he hasn't worked for or with them for sometime.
I didn't say anything about or give a fuck about the Mulford act.
It is a bullshit law and you can thank Reagan for it.
Not calling you out, in fact in the video I posted Colin states he hasn't worked for the NRA in a while. Essentially the NRA got tired of their token Negro and disposed of him.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Demo ranch is terrible, sorry.

Admittedly I watch Brandon Herrera because AKs and he runs an AK shop. The AK-50 project, VSS, and the Luty smg have all been good content from him. Anything approaching political stuff from him is…terrible.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Demo ranch is terrible, sorry.

Admittedly I watch Brandon Herrera because AKs and he runs an AK shop. The AK-50 project, VSS, and the Luty smg have all been good content from him. Anything approaching political stuff from him is…terrible.
Well I like Demo Ranch because he reviews non mainstream firearms such as the Coonan .357 vs other magnum pistols.

How about Kentucky Ballistics?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I don’t care for his videos either.

I regularly watch Forgotten Weapons, InRange TV, and 9 Hole Reviews.

I used to watch Hickok45 a lot like 10 years ago. He’s fine just don’t enjoy his content anymore.

Also Used to watch Military Arms channel when he started years ago, but he declined in quality many years ago. Just a click bait shill.

HellioN

20 Year Member
Get the Sig SP2022 instead.
Its Sigs best worst kept secret.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Looks like Cali CCW permit holders got doxxed?
Yikes

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I posted about it in a different thread, but the DOXX by the CA DOJ and AG contains a bit more information then that. It's also in clear violation of California state law regarding privacy.

Paul Harell is great. I love the episode where he is doing an experiment to see what would happen if you fired your handgun from under the covers of your bed. He doe some shooting, gets out of bed, and with a stone cold look on his face reveals he is wearing SpongeBob Squarepants pajamas.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I posted about it in a different thread, but the DOXX by the CA DOJ and AG contains a bit more information then that. It's also in clear violation of California state law regarding privacy.

Paul Harell is great. I love the episode where he is doing an experiment to see what would happen if you fired your handgun from under the covers of your bed. He doe some shooting, gets out of bed, and with a stone cold look on his face reveals he is wearing SpongeBob Squarepants pajamas.
Yeah, that was classic.
Also shooting a gun from inside the purse was lol.

James Reeves from TFB tv is pretty good too. Dude leaves politics out of it and it's purely about the guns/tactical short shorts.