NBA season 21/22

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Barton is a bum , never like him on the nuggets . Kcp is a big upgrade can shoot and play D .

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Fireworks.... KD requested trade, Kyrie will be gone presumably. Wonder if Nets can even give away Simmons.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Been lots of rumors that KD wants to play for the Suns.

I think things are about to get very interesting.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Feels like KD just sorts teams by who won the most games when he thinks about going elsewhere

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Nuggets still have another roster spot to fill, but they figure to be vastly improved over last year.

Their top 8 guys in playoff minutes vs what we'll have this year
Will Barton - replaced with KCP
Nikola Jokic - returning
Aaron Gordon - returning
Monte Morris - replaced with Jamal Murray
Jeff Green - replaced with Michael Porter, moved to bench
Austin Rivers - replaced with Davon Reed
Bones Hyland - returning, no longer a rookie
Bryn Forbes - replaced with Ish Smith/Braun

Not expecting Porter to be the same as he was before the injury. All he has to be is better than Jeff Green was last year, which should be achievable.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Durant is quickly moving up my charts and about to overtake Westbrook as my second most hated players. i might be in the minority for giving him a pass with the move to warriors. charles barkley, as always, was right about durant.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Denver sign Bruce brown for 2y/13 mil. Damn good signing . I think this year warriors are not making upgrades due to the cap and taxes they lost GP2 and Ottoporterjr to Portland and Toronto … unless they willing to trade off Klay or wiggins contract . A healthy western conference look stacked with clippers And retooled Nuggets.. Mavs also have upgraded

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Durant is quickly moving up my charts and about to overtake Westbrook as my second most hated players. i might be in the minority for giving him a pass with the move to warriors. charles barkley, as always, was right about durant.
His performance at last year's all-star draft will always buy him a certain number of brownie points with me, but not enough. 4 years lleft on his contract, his best friend decides to opt-in, and he rewards the team by demanding a trade. I really hope Marks sends him to the Raptors for Siakam and picks, Masai Ujiri don't give a shit if guys don't want to play for his team when he trades for them.

Sounds like Joe Tsai is going to be more than happy to get rid of Durant and Irving both. I can't help but think he'll keep Nash and that Nash will welcome the chance to coach a team of players that might actually listen to him.

And meanwhile, James Harden of all people is pulling a babyface move by pledging to decline his extension and re-sign for less money so the Sixers can afford to add pieces around him and Embiid.

re: Denver - I was pleasantly surprised that the Nuggets actually signed a useful player to something other than a minimum with the Bruce Brown deal, but WTF are Booth and Malone thinking re: DeAndre Jordan?

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member
re: Denver - I was pleasantly surprised that the Nuggets actually signed a useful player to something other than a minimum with the Bruce Brown deal, but WTF are Booth and Malone thinking re: DeAndre Jordan?
No idea why they signed him but he doesn't figure to actually play. Zeke Nnaji will probably be the guy that comes in for Jokic.

Definitely would've preferred Cousins back but otherwise the Nuggets improved drastically.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I hate how players move around so much these days. Growing up watching 90’s ball, hardly anyone moved year to year. Now a star doesn’t like the colour of the carpet and they are off To another team. Gives the media something to talk about but it’s ruining the game imo.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Danny ainge just rape the wolves. jazz trade gobert to wolves for Malik Beasley, Patrick Beverley, Walker Kessler, Jarred Vanderbilt, unprotected 2023 first-round pick, 2025 first-round pick, 2027 first-round pick and a top-five protected first in 2029. A Draft Swap in 2026

Last edited:
Reactions: jro

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Danny ainge just rape the wolves. jazz trade gobert to wolves for Malik Beasley, Patrick Beverley, Walker Kessler, Jarred Vanderbilt, unprotected 2023 first-round pick, 2025 first-round pick, 2027 first-round pick and a top-five protected first in 2029. A Draft Swap in 2026
Gobert sucks, Mitchell sucks. Wolves still suck, Jazz still suck. ARod is still a penis.

Edit: srsly tho, fucking Gobert. Guy has never won anything in his life and he won't unless he's got at least two elite scorers around him. Durant is fucking irritating at face value but teams spending absurd amounts of money on box plus minus ciphers like RG, just no.

Wait I guess now Minny actually has two elite scorers around Gobert. Fucking cheap ass Kroenkes.

Basically still fuck KD.

Really, really hoping San Fran, Denver, and Milwaukee murder everyone else next year.

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member
Gobert and Towns on the court together won't work in the playoffs. Any and every team with more than one fast perimeter player is going to make them switch every time down the court. Gonna put those big guys on roller skates.

The West will come down to the relative health of the Warriors and the Nuggets. The Warriors' geezer legs vs Murray's knee and Porter's back.

Suns still gonna choke, Grizzlies don't have the firepower, Clippers gonna Clippers.

Reactions: jro

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
A part of me is super excited that we'll get KD on the Suns.

The other part of me is worried this will involve blowing up the team that got them a franchise record in wins, and KD's age is going to show on the court.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
A part of me is super excited that we'll get KD on the Suns.

The other part of me is worried this will involve blowing up the team that got them a franchise record in wins, and KD's age is going to show on the court.
KD age fit into cp3 age so push all the chips in , as for booker I don’t think he has that killer mode, to closed out games . cp3 actually stutter bookers development . Ayton would be a key piece if they are getting KD , might have to give up another starter in like Johnson or bridges .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Rudy gobert it’s like a overpriced Tyson chandler

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Crazy contracts being handed out in the NBA.
NFL players are taking notice.

The Memphis Grizzlies have agreed to a five-year, $193 million rookie max extension with Ja Morant. He is an awesome player and is fun to watch. I wish he was a Laker.

The Denver Nuggets have agreed to a five-year, $270 million super max extension with Nikola Jokic

The Phoenix Suns have agreed to a four-year, $224 million super max extension with Devin Booker

The Minnesota Timberwolves have agreed to a four-year, $224 million super max extension with Karl-Anthony Towns. $56 million a year for KAT is crazy.

The Washington Wizards have agreed to a five-year, $251 million max deal with Bradley Beal.

Last edited: