Voultar MIA?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
It's pinned on top of his Twitter feed, so fairly recent as of beginning of August i think

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Well when I made my original post I didn't expect you to be still waiting for the console in late august. damn.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
No I looked. I'm more of an RPG player. The N64 lacked hard in that aspect.
If you only like RPGs then you have literally nothing. It’s a horrible system for RPGs, a massive step back from SFC, and FC which were flooded with them.

Btw, RPGs? Biggest genre of the era. Way to go Nintendo. Final Fantasy VII, a game they had to work to lose to Sony, sold a million copies on preorders alone.

I was a fan of RPGs, also 2D fighters…the only 2D fighters on N64 are Mortal Kombat at Killer Instinct…which is worse than having none at all.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Lmao thanks for the reach out brother.

He told me my console is done and being shipped in batches. I don't use Twitter, so communication via only that medium is ass.

A simple blast email about the situation would have prevented all of that.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
He seems like a complete tool. I get things happen, natural disasters, covid, that shit sucks. But it seems like he is a very holier than thou "I'll get to you when I get to you and you are the asshole for pinging me on twitter" kinda guy. Looking forward to the impending speech on cancel culture from him.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
If you only like RPGs then you have literally nothing. It’s a horrible system for RPGs, a massive step back from SFC, and FC which were flooded with them.

Btw, RPGs? Biggest genre of the era. Way to go Nintendo. Final Fantasy VII, a game they had to work to lose to Sony, sold a million copies on preorders alone.

I was a fan of RPGs, also 2D fighters…the only 2D fighters on N64 are Mortal Kombat at Killer Instinct…which is worse than having none at all.
Yes it was a massive step back from the Super Nintendo. It literally made me purchase a PlayStation day one. Now don't get me wrong, I did play Mario 64 to death but after that and Zelda, I just moved on. It was a cool system but it just lacked in the type of games I liked the most.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
He just called geo a "Puss," but I can't screen shot it because he blocked me. Fuck Voultar.
4kGvwsh.png

This one?

skate323k137

10 Year Member
4kGvwsh.png

This one?
Yea.

Someone replied to me "join the 15 month club."

Couldn't help myself.

Having a pinned tweet about covid and constantly tweeting new projects while not answering paying customers is some real "seeing your friend who owes you money at the nightclub buying rounds" energy.

Last edited:

skate323k137

10 Year Member
A very small but important* update was due on http://neohyphengeo.com/

*This thread may or may not have any relevance whatsoever
*importance is highly questionable
*size of the cock to be sucked is not guaranteed, and may be changed at the discretion of management

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
He seems like a complete tool. I get things happen, natural disasters, covid, that shit sucks. But it seems like he is a very holier than thou "I'll get to you when I get to you and you are the asshole for pinging me on twitter" kinda guy. Looking forward to the impending speech on cancel culture from him.

everyone that tries to be an "influencer/content creator" or make money on video games, in general, seem to be this way. they seem to crave being worshiped like some sort of hero. the sooner the retro bubble pops, the quicker these cancers can fade away.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Wow I tried to not jump the gun and claim the guy to be a douchebag from post #1, but he was, in fact, a douchebag.

An internet guy that plays a douchebag character isn't playing a character at all... who'd think?:timid:

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Alright, it's finally resolved.

Voultar reached out and shipped my N64 back to me, and it arrived modded and in working order. I'm not a fan that j had to ow his spot up on Twitter to make something happen, but at long last I've got my console back since January. Thanks for the suggestions all!

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Honestly the thing that ground my gears was I was giving him the benefit of the doubt having a pinned tweet about covid, but after days of posting new sparkly projects and stuff I had to say something. Even after that if he hadn't gone full douchenozzle I could have had some grace. But blocking people over it? Lol, come on.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Honestly the thing that ground my gears was I was giving him the benefit of the doubt having a pinned tweet about covid, but after days of posting new sparkly projects and stuff I had to say something. Even after that if he hadn't gone full douchenozzle I could have had some grace. But blocking people over it? Lol, come on.
Now we know what we're dealing with, at least i do. I won't use his services again, and would caution others to do the same considering my experience.

On the plus side, i have the HDMI console so I'll end up selling the RGB modded one I've had for some time as a package deal. The DigitalN64 does wonders to the picture, although it's still an N64 we're talking about so mileage may vary. Still, i love this system and it's games, so I'll get a ton of mileage out of it from here on.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I think he didn't wire up my NESRGB expansion audio on my new AV Famicom. I sent it to him in 2018ish.

Gave him a tweet and a email no response on how to fix it. Very professional.