Undammed these ho's

Karumakun

New Challenger
Took a small gamble on a non-working MVC a+b board on ebay for $45. Got lucky to grab a infinikey last week before paradise arcade sold out again and then shut there site down. Installed last night and bam! She's up and running. Only problem is the volume and test switches are stuck.

https://flic.kr/p/2nH5vUv

Last edited:

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I suppose they're still out of cps1 infinikeys? I have a slam masters and king of dragons that need it

Karumakun

New Challenger
I suppose they're still out of cps1 infinikeys? I have a slam masters and king of dragons that need it
I didn't check as I was in a hurry to buy the cps2 version. Looks like there site will be back up later this week after catching up with EVO event orders.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Was there ever a PIC solution for the CPS1? For the CPS2 you can burn a PIC and install it, It's not quite as convenient as an infinikey if you don't have a programmer but it's an option if the infinikeys nowhere to be found (for the CPS2 anyway).

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
I am looking for a CPS1 Infinikey since ages!
I guess the problem is the parts shortage, because he could sell many Infinikeys.