Post Your Recent Purchases!

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
My first NGPC! KOF R2 is fun, but I'm still getting used to 2-button layout. The slot machine games came bundled with the sale and I don't really care for. Do people actually play those?

View attachment 59654
I think only full setters care about those. They are barely games. Just slot machine emulators.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Not often I get rid of a game only to regret it later, but it happens. So, welcome back: "Bari Arm"!

Btw, it won't be staying sealed.

52344167421_3f8915909f_w.jpg

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Pretty much the only reason I had a Sega CD
I have to admit, my Mega CD collection is not very big... It hardly fits the description of "collection"... it's more of a "set". Too many games language locked for me, or wildly expensive (Snatcher etc...)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I have to admit, my Mega CD collection is not very big... It hardly fits the description of "collection"... it's more of a "set". Too many games language locked for me, or wildly expensive (Snatcher etc...)
Sonic CD, Lords of Thunder, Keio Flying Squadron and Final Fight alone make it worth to own one.

Too bad LoT doesn't exist in Japanese format tho :/

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Not often I get rid of a game only to regret it later, but it happens. So, welcome back: "Bari Arm"!

Btw, it won't be staying sealed.

52344167421_3f8915909f_w.jpg
I have a copy of the japanese version of android assault as well but i've notice it has become pricey as the u.s version is.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Sonic CD, Lords of Thunder, Keio Flying Squadron and Final Fight alone make it worth to own one.

Too bad LoT doesn't exist in Japanese format tho :/
Heh, have to admit, if I want to play Final Fight I wlll usually play the Mega CD version (I have the 360 port and the recent port to Arcade Stadium on PS4).

I missed the boat on Keio Flying Squadron and it's now too pricey to me for what it is - I'd rather buy an AES game.

LoT is another game that's never really grabbed my attention, but if I wanted to pursue it, I'd go for the PCE original.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I have a copy of the japanese version of android assault as well but i've notice it has become pricey as the u.s version is.

Yeah, it's getting up there alright. So, I picked up a sealed copy about 7 - 8 years ago, and then a few years back decided to sell it as I found I wasn't playing it all that much... and kind of regretted it.

But, I was lucky enough to stumble across this sealed copy in Japan for a little less than what I sold my old (opened) copy for on eBay. So the two kind of cancelled each other out. I actually still paid less that what a used copy goes for on eBay now, so I'm pretty happy. :)

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Got a full kit of Football Frenzy (english) & super clean english label of Sengoku. Hopefully next week get some shockboxes ordered.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Snagged one off a whim earlier today. This with a new cab and I'm done with gaming purchases for a while
Awesome.
I've had mine for a while. Still sitting unopened tho because I've run out of space to put stuff and my "games to play" stack is so tall I'm in no hurry to add more to it.
I grabbed a red controller too, been using that with adapters on my dreamcast and snes, its been great.