Hello Everyone

Gunlord

n00b
I am new Here and From England :)

I remember when I bought CVG(Computer Video Game Mags), it telling me news about NEO GEO 24BIT AES Console and I thought Look Great until I saw the price of NEO GEO AES Game Carts!!! It was £200 a Game and I seem think Owning NEO GEO AES Console was like owning a Ferrari Car!

So 20 years later, I finally Bought Neo Geo AES console and I can see why they are expensive because they were first Console to Bring ARCADE PERFECT to home Console.

I love

Metal Slug Series
Gunlord
King of Fighters Series(I have finished KOF 94 as Boss was quite Hard to beat thought!)
Last Resort (I do like Most Shoot em up!)

So many Games that AES Console from 1990 to 2001(somethings like that) is Amazing Shelf life of the console!

Have good Day :)

P.S. I will be asking questions later in another post :)

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Welcome.

Just as a warning - these bastards are absolutely not going to refund us for our tea they threw overboard, I've given up chasing it.

Gunlord

n00b
What do you mean by that "Just as a warning - these bastards are absolutely not going to refund us for our tea they threw overboard, I've given up chasing it."

It is to do with Neo Geo Aes Game you bought?

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Welcome.

Just as a warning - these bastards are absolutely not going to refund us for our tea they threw overboard, I've given up chasing it.
i guess not every brit has the 'ol british wit

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
What do you mean by that "Just as a warning - these bastards are absolutely not going to refund us for our tea they threw overboard, I've given up chasing it."

It is to do with Neo Geo Aes Game you bought?
Sorry pal, I just meant be careful, you and me are a couple of brits floating in an ocean of yanks here, and the british empire is long since dead.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Long live the Queen!

Oh wait...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

I remember when I bought CVG(Computer Video Game Mags), it telling me news about NEO GEO 24BIT AES Console and I thought Look Great until I saw the price of NEO GEO AES Game Carts!!! It was £200 a Game and I seem think Owning NEO GEO AES Console was like owning a Ferrari Car!

So 20 years later, I finally Bought Neo Geo AES console and I can see why they are expensive because they were first Console to Bring ARCADE PERFECT to home Console.

I love

Metal Slug Series
Gunlord
King of Fighters Series(I have finished KOF 94 as Boss was quite Hard to beat thought!)

So many Games that AES Console from 1990 to 2001(somethings like that) is Amazing Shelf life of the console!

Welcome Gunlord! I really like hearing stories of first time neo geo experiences so please share them with us! (so excited!! sorry lol)

P.S. ignore StevenK he's a trouble maker and only a 10 year member.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
FYI for all non-UK members - education doesn't come as standard unfortunately in Britain.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member

I love

Metal Slug Series
Gunlord

Welcome to teh drama.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
New England > Old England

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Fio > Athena > Hobo from Burning Fight > Mai

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Fio > Athena > Hobo from Burning Fight > Mai

Moe. You're just being silly now. Stop it.

You'll frighten away all the virgin collectards and shelf queens we so desperately need in our community of games players.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Welcome. Wanna Drink Baileys from a boot?