Fatal Fury/Garou Game will be a ‘Very Big Release’ for SNK; Will Focus on Single-Player

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
For me it's not that I have no interest in new games, it's that there is just an overwhelming amount of new games now.
The modern gamer has more choices than ever and it's fantastic.
My problem is that there the new good games are so easy to miss, and they don't always get a physical release. (That's my old school side, if I'm paying more than say $5 I want it in my hands)
When they do get physical you almost need to preorder them or get lucky unless it's a huge name AAA title that gets massive print runs.
Nothing disappoints me more than finding out a game I'm interested in sold out in .2 seconds and is already fetching $100+ on egay.
Right up there with older games selling digital for new game prices.
Anyway...
Back to Fatal Fury.
It better have line sway or I'm gonna be PISSED.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
i hate gamers :sneaky:

you can hate the people but not hate the art/medium.
Doesn't make sense to me. If I see a painting or hear a piece of music I don't like, I judge the output, not the person behind it. I respect every form of artistic expression, no matter whether I like it or not.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Doesn't make sense to me. If I see a painting or hear a piece of music I don't like, I judge the output, not the person behind it. I respect every form of artistic expression, no matter whether I like it or not.

by gamers i don't mean the creators. i don't know why you think i am referring to that. by gamers i am referring to the autistic players, collectors, and youtubers.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
by gamers i don't mean the creators. i don't know why you think i am referring to that. by gamers i am referring to the autistic players, collectors, and youtubers.
I see. Makes sense.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
"Gamer" culture for lack of a better term is the worst.

haloboy

n00b
Speaking of "Very big release". I have heard from sources that Garou MOTW2 will gauge the gamer's interest in SNK making more rereleases. Considering the success of KOF and SAMSHO I would like to see them rerelease other iconic titles.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I have heard from sources that anyone named haloboy should play more Halo 2 and fuck off.
If you really think about it halo has been around for sometime, shouldn't he be haloman by now?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What a warm welcome. But I guess if I had 42 THOUSAND posts on any forum, then I would have nothing better to do with my time obviously.
Ok haloboy.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What a warm welcome. But I guess if I had 42 THOUSAND posts on any forum, then I would have nothing better to do with my time obviously.
Fuck that LoneSage guy, we call him FourtyK because he hates it.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

It warms my heart to know they still make noobs like you.

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
Geez I hadn't noticed the sheer quantity before. Since he's here 18 years that's over 2300 posts each year on average for a consecutive 18 years. That's really quite extraordinary.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
It’s easy to make posts like “SHUT THE FUCK UP” but even so, that’s a lot.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Geez I hadn't noticed the sheer quantity before. Since he's here 18 years that's over 2300 posts each year on average for a consecutive 18 years. That's really quite extraordinary.
Valuable time he'll never get back, that he could have wasted playing videogames, or MMORPG's, or Magic: The Gathering, or fapping to pr0n...

What are you doing with your life @LoneSage? What are you doing?

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
Valuable time he'll never get back, that he could have wasted playing videogames, or MMORPG's, or Magic: The Gathering, or fapping to pr0n...

What are you doing with your life @LoneSage? What are you doing?

Yeah that's like 6-7 posts every single day for 18 years. I can't imagine. I hope those have been joyous years, that's a real chunk of your life to put into this place.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Yeah that's like 6-7 posts every single day for 18 years. I can't imagine. I hope those have been joyous years, that's a real chunk of your life to put into this place.

Yes, it's almost as sad as those who go spending their time endlessly chasing, and lamenting, lost, unfinished neo geo games, thinking that they're some kind of latter day digital Indiana Jones in an effort to legitimise the time spent.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Speaking of "Very big release". I have heard from sources that Garou MOTW2 will gauge the gamer's interest in SNK making more rereleases.
This game is called MOTW2 again?