*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Yes please. I would be forever grateful to you, 'Sage. I doubt any of it's real until I see for myself, of course.

I started the registration process, and still waiting for my invite code by the way. Who do I have to blow?

You aren't a member? I thought you were the guy who knows all about this. Where's the rom, man?
Oh boy this is embarrassing

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I don't have the roms, if I had them I would have offered them to the community without problems, I only comment that in the Chinese forum that I put previously the roms have passed through there in previous occasions.
Extradordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't have the roms, if I had them I would have offered them to the community without problems, I only comment that in the Chinese forum that I put previously the roms have passed through there in previous occasions.
Ahh yeah likely story cobba, now give us the fucking roms!!!!!!

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Ahh yeah likely story cobba, now give us the fucking roms!!!!!!
Those things are so tainted with taint do you really want them that bad?

Just sit and watch the vids again while sucking on a cock-flavored lollipop.... because that's about the sum of the experience: Disappointing. Degrading. Salty.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Those things are so tainted with taint do you really want them that bad?

Just sit and watch the vids again while sucking on a cock-flavored lollipop.... because that's about the sum of the experience: Disappointing. Degrading. Salty.
The price of entry is too much my man, too much.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Welcome... to the world of Neo-Geo!
Even 30 years after it was first released, and the graphics & sound are out-of-date, the Neo Geo is still a prohibitively expensive system to get into.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
the Neo Geo is still a prohibitively expensive system to get into.
It is?

I was of the belief that once inflation and market demand was factored into account that the current price trends for Neo Geo platform were more than reasonable.

When one takes into account the Keynesian point of view, cross referenced with the Friedman approach to capital systems, vis a viz the NBER's white paper on hyper-rationalization of socio-economic push-pull influences, one quickly realizes that the cash values attirbuted to this defunct platform are in actuality below where they should be.

Do you not agree?

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
The games are preserved, the roms are out there. They'll eventually make their way into our hands one day, one way or another. Nothing stays lost forever on the internet.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The games are preserved, the roms are out there. They'll eventually make their way into our hands one day, one way or another. Nothing stays lost forever on the internet.
The optimism of this viewpoint. Hope I'm still alive at 80 to enjoy the games when no one cares anymore.