Nintendo Switch

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Been playing No Man's Sky. Fun collect-a-thon game. The combat is just OK, but the rest of the game with the exploring and upgrading is done well. Gets repetitive though so I hope the main campaigns actually last a while.
It's apparently basically an entirely different game from what it was when it launched several years back from what I've read...? I played it at launch and got bored in a few hours, but I've been tempted to try it back out again.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I really enjoyed Golf Story a lot. This fell off the face of the earth and was delayed a couple of times, but it looks like it’s finally out next month

Also a wrestling rpg with the Brett Hart, road warriors, Andre the giant etc

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Bayonetta 3... not good. And Hellena Taylor can go fuck herself.
What don’t you like about it? The original was perfect imo, and 2 was definitely not as good but still engaging and worth playing.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Picked up Castlevania Advance collection and one of those jackbox party games, just noticed there are a ton more games available. Might get some more ugh

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Thanks - got the Contra and Castlevania collections, Doom and Doom 64, and Sayonara Wild Hearts.

Thanks are seconded!

Just scooped G•Loc, Contra, and Konami Arcade Classix all 80% off. Super stoked!

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Beside falcom recent announcement for Ys 10 there also having ys the oath in felghana remaster port for switch.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Beside falcom recent announcement for Ys 10 there also having ys the oath in felghana remaster port for switch.
That would be fantastic because the PSP version is absurdly expensive

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Telenet Shooting Collection

Granada (November 1990, Genesis)
Avenger (1990, PC Engine)
Gaiares (1990, Genesis)
Psychic Storm (1992, PC Engine)
Any word on if a physical release?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Thanks! Shikigami II for $28 and Batsugun preorder for $30. Awesome stuff.