Southeast PA, November 12, 2022

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Spoke with Stefan and he may be out. Max330Mega is definitely out, too.

If you really want to "up the ante" get some Yamazaki Single Malt.

Jon
25 year is good but not worth the cost. For Japanese whiskey I’d rather have Hibiki from Suntory or go with Nikka coffee grain for the money. For non Japanese whiskey, a $60 bottle of Basil Hayden dark rye can’t be beat for the cost.

If I bring a bottle it would probably be small batch Peerless Rye. It has an edge to it but I can bring some bitters. Anyone else down to drink some whiskey neat?

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
If I bring a bottle it would probably be small batch Peerless Rye. It has an edge to it but I can bring some bitters. Anyone else down to drink some whiskey neat?
Its a very generous offer that I would normally have to be dragged away from but the idea of sipping some fine whiskey in a basement arcade next to a sleeping Jon on a green couch sounds like overkill to me. Session beers fit this vibe.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
25 year is good but not worth the cost. For Japanese whiskey I’d rather have Hibiki from Suntory or go with Nikka coffee grain for the money. For non Japanese whiskey, a $60 bottle of Basil Hayden dark rye can’t be beat for the cost.

I was looking up the cost of 25 year Yamazaki-whoa, like $18-20k? Crazy. If you were going to spring for it, their 12 year would be just fine.

Jon

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Is there a wawa near by? I just need a couple of Gatorades to pour rum into.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Is there a wawa near by? I just need a couple of Gatorades to pour rum into.
Bob has a fridge full of soda, beer, etc. He may have Gatorade, too. There are gas stations along the way to his place after getting off the turnpike.

Jon

The whiskey you brought last year was really good. It was a New York one, can’t quite remember the name but the bottle was a very nice looking one. I think I’ll bring a bottle of something with me as well. Quite big on rye myself at the moment.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Yep, 25 year is insane. Only reason I’ve had it is thanks to family that has more money than sense. I might still bring some whiskey but I’ll stay away from the pricey stuff.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Anyone within the tri-state (pa/de/nj) handy enough with their hands, to install these NGPC ips screens for me? I’d pay for your time, and shipping both ways, to get em’ back in time for the meet.
Yeah me. Im actually fantastic at them.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Do we know if Max330 is coming? I can hit him up too if needed?

Not sure if I need to bring anything other than my copy of Sam Sho III fixed. I’m sure we already have LB2 and Garou covered. WC, did you have a copy of SSVSP?

Any beer preferences? I think I’m usually too beer snobby and nobody drinks my stouts or porters. What if I up the ante with a $200 bottle of rye whiskey? Any takers?

@Billy Awesomo , your vote does not count. I know you’ll drink it. :)
Sorry dude, i cant make it this year, but i would love to see you soon.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member

Not sure if I need to bring anything other than my copy of Sam Sho III fixed. I’m sure we already have LB2 and Garou covered. WC, did you have a copy of SSVSP?

Any beer preferences? I think I’m usually too beer snobby and nobody drinks my stouts or porters. What if I up the ante with a $200 bottle of rye whiskey? Any takers?

I do have

I have SSVS. I do not have perfect.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I can bring the Ali-baba-perfect if anyone is interested in checking it out.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Ima need Chris to have the black bars over my eyes, witness protection style. I don’t be on the innanets for free like that.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
If anyone has a 6 slot pcb for sale please bring it with.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Yes, thank you WC for hosting another banging gathering. The weather was rather good for most of the night.

I was able to catch my 6:30am flight and back home by 9am to grab a nap...after getting up at 4am the day earlier. A 29 hour day for me but well worth it! I hope everyone else had safe travels back to reality.

Last edited:

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
The meet was awesome as usual, thanks a ton wc. Looking forward to next year's already

It was a wonderful and chaotic fun time. Where would be the best place on this forum to upload images from the event? Someone let me know thanks!