Mega Man 35th?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
So next month starts The Blue Bomber's 35th anniversary! I'm hoping Capcom does something for it. What do you gents think will happen? Capcom owns the web domains for Mega Man 12-15. I'm praying they make a new game for the anniversary.

Attachments

• 1540347338_ugly megaman color DA.jpg
    1540347338_ugly megaman color DA.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Hoping for a Dreamworks animation movie featuring Charlie Day, Jason Statham, and Zendaya.
Probably more likely than a new game.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
bloody hell i Still remember the claymation commercial for Universe. Guess that was, what, for the 20th anniversary.

edit: https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/inde...ibly-one-of-the-coolest-trailers-ever.201185/

2010, not 2007
I was super bummed when Universe was canned. It broke my heart. The same year they canned Mania because they claim they lost the source codes for the GB Mega Man games. How does that even happen? Couldn't they just rip it directly from a cart?

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
How does that even happen? Couldn't they just rip it directly from a cart?
Source code and compiled code are not the same.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Source code and compiled code are not the same.

Thank you for educating me on that. Makes more sense now. It's just weird they did not preserve them.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Thank you for educating me on that. Makes more sense now. It's just weird they did not preserve them.
It seems to be unfortunately extremely common in the industry, especially for projects at companies that have been reorganized many times.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Looking forward to a potential new game. If they celebrate the occasion, I hope they don't do it by re-releasing the old games again, except if they really put ALL of them and the kitchen sink on/into one disc/download for a decent price.